The Only Way Is Essex cast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a few individual threads but I thought I’d start one for the whole cast to stop other threads derailing.

Anyone got any tea? ☕

Sex drugs and rock and roll...... I’m sure they all have plenty of secrets.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There’s a few individual threads but I thought I’d start one for the whole cast to stop other threads derailing.

Anyone got any tea? ☕

Sex drugs and rock and roll...... I’m sure they all have plenty of secrets.
I haven’t but I’m here for the tea for sure 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So let’s talk about Dan Osbourne, god he is lovely looking but I would loathe to be married to him!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So let’s talk about Dan Osbourne, god he is lovely looking but I would loathe to be married to him!
Such a twit but so hot. Poor Jacqueline, I really think she has been so blinded by love. I always want to believe him that he hadn’t cheated and he’s a family man, but I just can’t.

Reactions: 13
Yep, he is vile. She was doing really well on Eastenders and he has just dragged her down constantly since they got together.

Reactions: 20
Yep, he is vile. She was doing really well on Eastenders and he has just dragged her down constantly since they got together.
The old TOWIE is on ITVBe now, I think he is vile but she will come to her senses in the end, they always do, I think she may come back to Eastenders according to something I read in last weeks Inside Soap, there was a poll about what characters people would like brought back and Lauren won, JJ said she would be delighted to come back so watch this space. She isn’t working just now so where do they get the money?

Dan and Tommy Mallet are having a heated discussion on TOWIE now!!

Reactions: 5
Mark Wright was shagging some babestation woman across the road from our house when he first was serious with Michelle. He used to pull up in this Range Rover and cover his face like he was a celeb and shield himself. Literally no one was outside, We live in a cul de sac. My neighbours are in their 90s. I only noticed him cause I was making a tea. No one cares Mark okay.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 109
What does Kirk do nowadays? Remember all the gold digging girls going on dates with his dad 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Omg used to love TOWIE back in the day! I have no goss but I’m here for the chat

Mark Wright was shagging some babestation woman across the road from our house when he first was serious with Michelle. He used to pull up in this Range Rover and cover his face like he was a celeb and shield himself. Literally no one was outside, We live in a cul de sac. My neighbours are in their 90s. I only noticed him cause I was making a tea. No one cares Mark okay.
At first I thought you were saying he was shagging the 90 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Kirk Norcross has admitted that the reality bandwagon is horrible, shallow etc and I think he looks and seems genuinely happier now that he is normal again.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Great timing I've decided to watch the old TOWIE episodes that are on itv player as I work from home :LOL:

No goss unfortunately :(

Reactions: 8
Great timing I've decided to watch the old TOWIE episodes that are on itv player as I work from home :LOL:

No goss unfortunately :(
I live in Scotland and have no goss on any celeb whatsoever.

The only thing I can say is that I seen the actor who played Paddy Maguire in Shamless outside of London Kings Cross train station, it was pissing of rain and he was on his phone and I was going to go over and speak to him but he gave me a look that said “please don’t” so I didn’t!! Hark at me respecting the celebs private space! 😂😂😂 An actor is a real celeb and the best ones don’t like the glitzy showbiz celeb life and they are the ones I respect.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I went on a TOWIE bus tour of Brentwood with a friend a few years ago. It was so tit it was hilarious! We went to Minnie's, Gemma's shop, Lucy's Boutique, Danielle's shop, Sugar Hut, a bar they always film in that's next to a dual carriageway, and Lockie's cafe (but you were only allowed in if you'd pre-ordered an overpriced item; we didn't bother and went to Greggs round the corner instead).

The shops were all full of overpriced tat, with the exception of Danielle's which has some nice stock and was run by Danielle's mum who was lovely. But it was in Hornchurch, not Brentwood, which seemed a bit random.

The only cast member we met was Gemma who was "working" in her shop (her mum was on the till). I say met it was more like briefly interacted with as when we went into the shop she was all "hi gewls" but as soon as she clocked that me and my friend weren't plus size and therefore unlikely to buy anything she disappeared off out the back never to be seen again 😂

Me and my friend nearly got run over by Mario in his massive white Range Rover with personalised number plate as he didn't stop at a zebra crosssing. We also saw Sam and Billie's stepdad in Sugar Hut talking to some men and waving a wad of cash (this was at like 2pm on a random Wednesday).

The tour guide was the highlight as he knew a lot of the cast and had been an extra a few times. He had loads of stories (none of which I can remember now.......)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.