The Only Way Is Essex cast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do remember on one series of towie her crying and stressing about him having had some mental health issues and how it was affecting her badly too, I’ve wondered if behind closed doors he has anger and depression issues and takes it out on her
Also it was insanity of her to have that nose job, there was absolutely nothing wrong with her nose before, it suited her face unlike her new one

Yeah I’ve wondered that too and it makes me think there might be some issues behind closed doors which is stopping her
Yup I don’t think she’s 100% committed to it anymore , I like them on towie but maybe their just showing us what they want us to see? I think when there’s a segment about their personal lives it does seem to be rough and I don’t know something tells me he’s more into her then she is into him now..

Reactions: 4
Nah I agree I don’t think people should be promoting heroin as a anti ageing serum 😂 .. anyways does anyone know when towies back on? I hope and pray chloe sims isn’t on it anymore
I do remember on one series of towie her crying and stressing about him having had some mental health issues and how it was affecting her badly too, I’ve wondered if behind closed doors he has anger and depression issues and takes it out on her
Also it was insanity of her to have that nose job, there was absolutely nothing wrong with her nose before, it suited her face unlike her new one

Yeah I’ve wondered that too and it makes me think there might be some issues behind closed doors which is stopping her
He suffered from anxiety didn’t he? Maybe that’s why he acted like a nutcase in that shop to the old man, not excusing his behaviour in any way, shape or form, but it may be what set him off.

I don’t know how Georgia & Tommy have lasted so long, perhaps because he doesn’t cheat on her? I answered my own question! Lol.

He must get shitloads of girls “sliding into his DMs” (frigging hate that saying 😂) just for the sheer fact he is on TV and so he must have self control that none of the others have to not go there, and of course there is the possibility that he doesn’t want to cheat on Georgia.

What does everyone think of Demi Sims?

He suffered from anxiety didn’t he? Maybe that’s why he acted like a nutcase in that shop to the old man, not excusing his behaviour in any way, shape or form, but it may be what set him off.

I don’t know how Georgia & Tommy have lasted so long, perhaps because he doesn’t cheat on her? I answered my own question! Lol.

He must get shitloads of girls “sliding into his DMs” (frigging hate that saying 😂) just for the sheer fact he is on TV and so he must have self control that none of the others have to not go there, and of course there is the possibility that he doesn’t want to cheat on Georgia.

What does everyone think of Demi Sims?
I think the whole sims clan are up their own arses, they think their above everyone else and think they reign Essex .. seriously can’t stand to watch them suprised their faces don’t melt in the sun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely that would of made the papers? Shocking though
This happened 2yrs ago, and I don’t remember anything in the papers. It might have been in the local paper 🤷‍♀️ But, our friend (the older man) didn’t involve the police, so there was no charges against Tommy.
Edit to add - Tommy Mallet was, and still is a good friend of my husband, and he got a right bollocking over this. Tommy did apologise eventually, but he’s such an arrogant bleep, and has got a very bad name round here. 😉

Brilliant, well done for been sober I can’t even begin to imagine the fight you must of went through and proberly are still going through! Well done you 🎉💖

Reactions: 1
I think the whole sims clan are up their own arses, they think their above everyone else and think they reign Essex .. seriously can’t stand to watch them suprised their faces don’t melt in the sun
I quite like Demi, but her fashion sense is quite “funky”, I don’t think she is up her own ass as much as Chloe, when Chloe first came into it then she had little confidence, anyone agree?

What was she like when she and Dan were “a couple”🙄?! Her and Diags crying was bizarre and I think she only liked him because she thought he was beautiful! He used her for sex, end of.

I quite like Demi, but her fashion sense is quite “funky”, I don’t think she is up her own ass as much as Chloe, when Chloe first came into it then she had little confidence, anyone agree?

What was she like when she and Dan were “a couple”🙄?! Her and Diags crying was bizarre and I think she only liked him because she thought he was beautiful! He used her for sex, end of.
I just don’t like the fact they all sit their in the corner and gang up one anyone who has a problem with one of them, & omg she was ridiculous! I really dislike amber but chloe didn’t seem to understand why amber had the right to be upset, amber was his girlfriend & chloe like you say was just someone he slept with.. I don’t think he ever had feelings for her! She was disrespectful to amber.. I think dan will always like Kate anyways tbh no matter who he’s with he knows he lost a good woman

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just don’t like the fact they all sit their in the corner and gang up one anyone who has a problem with one of them, & omg she was ridiculous! I really dislike amber but chloe didn’t seem to understand why amber had the right to be upset, amber was his girlfriend & chloe like you say was just someone he slept with.. I don’t think he ever had feelings for her! She was disrespectful to amber.. I think dan will always like Kate anyways tbh no matter who he’s with he knows he lost a good woman
Yeah I forgot about Kate Wright, did Dan’s mum like Kate? or is she a “nobody is good enough for my son” type of mother

Reactions: 2

I remember watching Demi on Celebs go dating and I thought she was an arrogant hole 😂

Reactions: 5
I remember watching Demi on Celebs go dating and I thought she was an arrogant hole 😂
I preferred her to Megan that’s for sure, why isn’t there a thread on Megan Barton Henson?! Completely forgot about her! She just used Demi imo.

Pretty sure she loves Kate and that’s why she doesn’t like amber or anyone else he’s been with
Ahh is that what it is. She knew Kate was better for Dan and she had more about her than Amber, or Chloe, imo.

I preferred her to Megan that’s for sure, why isn’t there a thread on Megan Barton Henson?! Completely forgot about her! She just used Demi imo.

Ahh is that what it is. She knew Kate was better for Dan and she had more about her than Amber, or Chloe, imo.
Yeah dans mum always use to comment on Kate’s pictures on Instagram they followed eachother not sure if they still do, I know when Kate got with Rio dan said a few sarcastic comments to newspapers about his age and all that so he was obviously still very jealous, but that’s what he gets for cheating on her 😚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
100% agree with this, I’ve learned this tough lesson myself in the past after chasing a guy with my tongue out who would just dangle a carrot and throw the odd tidbit my way, I deluded myself into thinking he did want to be with me but it was just X Y and Z stopping him, never again!!

Anyone got any tea on the Dan Edgar/amber turner relationship? Anyone reckon they will last?
He stayed at the hotel A friend works at last year after a pa. Picked a girl up and took her back to the room. Shagged her then kicked her out the room. Was vile to her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
He stayed at the hotel A friend works at last year after a pa. Picked a girl up and took her back to the room. Shagged her then kicked her out the room. Was vile to her.
He needs stopped. I hope one day his behaviour makes 999 be dialled and that he loses everything, except his life of course and Kate’s, no death is what I mean, I just mean material possessions, he treats women like possessions too.

He needs stopped. I hope one day his behaviour makes 999 be dialled and that he loses everything, except his life of course and Kate’s, no death is what I mean, I just mean material possessions, he treats women like possessions too.
Kate? I think she is as replying to tea on dan Edgar and amber

Ring 999 on the basis of what?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.