The Only Way Is Essex cast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the Chloe Sims article in today's Daily Mail 'slebs? Basically she was photographed about 100 times working out whilst wearing a pair of black binbag joggers. Is the mysterious 'Mr Starship' referred to ad nauseam in her autobiography that Adil guy?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the Chloe Sims article in today's Daily Mail 'slebs? Basically she was photographed about 100 times working out whilst wearing a pair of black binbag joggers. Is the mysterious 'Mr Starship' referred to ad nauseam in her autobiography that Adil guy?
What a div she looks..half mast binbag pants. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
O
Defo one that I've seen fairly recently on the ITVHub/Be. S12ish? Demi and Charlie are Chloe's half-siblings from her father's remarriage after her biological mother left when she was a tot. I've read her autobiography (lockdown madness ...) and her early life was fairly readable but once the book meandered into her on/off relationship with the mysterious 'Mr Starship' it was tedious beyond belief.
ooh I’ll have to nosey at her autobiography I’ll read out when I’m bored 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
It must have been pretty cringe to film TBH, I'm currently watching an episode and Ferne has thrown a huge party and everyone is dressed up...and they are in someone's back garden 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen ITV’s confirmation for the 10 year TOWIE reunion - wonder how they’ll do it and who will be in it? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just seen ITV’s confirmation for the 10 year TOWIE reunion - wonder how they’ll do it and who will be in it? 🤔
I’m sure Lauren won’t be allowed on it, she wasn’t last time because Mark was on it. No doubt he said he wouldn’t do it if she was on it. Ridiculous really because Lauren was a huge part of Towie!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If Lauren isn’t on it because of Mark then I hope the media makes something of it because it’s not fair, he treated her like tit not the other way about

Reactions: 20
Get the lot of them on, send em to Marbs and have it proper kick off! Reality TV is so boring these days, I miss how tragic it once was.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If Lauren isn’t on it because of Mark then I hope the media makes something of it because it’s not fair, he treated her like tit not the other way about
Think the Daily Fail reported on her being ‘missing’ last time. They were all in a studio and head Mark was presenting it and apparently he told them he wouldn’t be involved if Lauren was, ok it would have been awkward but Lauren was one of the main characters for the first few years, it was bizarre

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why the duck does Mark have ANY authority on who gets to go into the show?! He and Lauren were the main couple on it and they provided lots of drama, something not right if you can’t ‘let go’ after what, 7 years was the last time they slept together? Or just when he met MK, and I believe he was sleeping with her when he met MK, bleep, you can’t criticise a womans body but then keep sleeping with that woman!!😡😡

I wonder what MKs parents think of Mark and his awful behaviour towards Lauren back then? It’s not what I would want for my daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mark Wright was shagging some babestation woman across the road from our house when he first was serious with Michelle. He used to pull up in this Range Rover and cover his face like he was a celeb and shield himself. Literally no one was outside, We live in a cul de sac. My neighbours are in their 90s. I only noticed him cause I was making a tea. No one cares Mark okay.
I’ve seen his mum in Aldi !!!! She’s a right miserable individual!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why the duck does Mark have ANY authority on who gets to go into the show?! He and Lauren were the main couple on it and they provided lots of drama, something not right if you can’t ‘let go’ after what, 7 years was the last time they slept together? Or just when he met MK, and I believe he was sleeping with her when he met MK, bleep, you can’t criticise a womans body but then keep sleeping with that woman!!😡😡

I wonder what MKs parents think of Mark and his awful behaviour towards Lauren back then? It’s not what I would want for my daughter.
I'd rather lauren back on it than him!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

My latest bedtime read is Lauren Goodger's autobiography. It's almost written in easy read and there are smilies (not Carol!) Littered throughout the text.

Her early life was very confused - she has two older maternal half siblings (including TOWIE's Nicola), one younger maternal half-sister plus two paternal much younger half sisters. She spent most of her time being shuttled between her parents.

Small wonder that she's fucked up. She met Mark at school when they were both 15.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
My latest bedtime read is Lauren Goodger's autobiography. It's almost written in easy read and there are smilies (not Carol!) Littered throughout the text.

Her early life was very confused - she has two older maternal half siblings (including TOWIE's Nicola), one younger maternal half-sister plus two paternal much younger half sisters. She spent most of her time being shuttled between her parents.

Small wonder that she's fucked up. She met Mark at school when they were both 15.
I remember Nicola on Towie, she hated Mark didn’t she no bloody wonder! It’s hardly surprising she’s messed up, her childhood then the way Mark treated her x

I’ve seen his mum in Aldi !!!! She’s a right miserable individual!!!
I’ve seen Natalya share things on Instagram, posh spreads from Sheesh etc then you see the bottle of Aldi tomato sauce 😂
Nothing wrong with Aldi of course, I’m just guessing it’s not the image the Wrights want to portray 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I haven’t read any books about her but I seen her in that C5 ‘in therapy‘ program and she spoke of her mum choosing her siblings over her, this is why she looked up to Carol Wright as a mother figure and CW was a right cow to her 😡😡 it is a shame on her and when she speaks on TV etc then she always comes across so well and pretty normal, she seems like she would be quite a good laugh IF ONLY she didn’t pout into her iPhones camera lens all night!!😂😂

I know she is a tit but I do like her.

Reactions: 13
I haven’t read any books about her but I seen her in that C5 ‘in therapy‘ program and she spoke of her mum choosing her siblings over her, this is why she looked up to Carol Wright as a mother figure and CW was a right cow to her 😡😡 it is a shame on her and when she speaks on TV etc then she always comes across so well and pretty normal, she seems like she would be quite a good laugh IF ONLY she didn’t pout into her iPhones camera lens all night!!😂😂

I know she is a tit but I do like her.
I like her too 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.