The Only Way Is Essex cast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s her voice that grates on me. Itā€™s just so blaaaah
It is!!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ plus she wears pink eye shadow and as an apparent makeup artist then she should know more than anyone that itā€™s a tit eyelid colour! Plus her hair looks tit and really thin.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So, my hubbyā€™s friend is one of those people who buy up old stock, like a liquidator- when shops are closing down, sometimes heā€™ll get a good parcel, which he would either sell on to a third party, or he might sell the stock himself.
So, this all happened 2 years ago. My hubbies friend bought some stock, and decided to sell it himself in an industrial estate in Debden, near Loughton. Itā€™s also worth mentioning that this guy is in his late 70ā€™s, not got great health, and wouldnā€™t hurt a fly. So, it turned out that the stock he was selling was Tommy Malletā€™s new trainer line. And obviously the shop had initially bought the stock from Tommy, it was all above board, but for whatever reason, the shop was loosing money and had to sell the trainers to my hubbyā€™s friend. So, Tommy heard that his trainers were being sold in a shop in Debden. It was a Saturday afternoon, and Tommy was absolutely bleeping steaming over his trainers, and so he and a couple of his mates went over to Debden to look for the shop. The shop was full of kids, mums etc, the usual Saturday shopping bargain hunters. So, Tommy Mallet burst in to the shop, he was shouting and screaming ā€œWhere did you get my bleeping trainers you bleeping bleep!ā€ The shop emptied, cos Tommy was going absolutely ape-tit!!.....He started kicking the display stands over, and was trying to get his trainers out of the shop. Meanwhile, our friend (who is an old frail man)
was trying desperately to tell Tommy that the trainers were part of a parcel he had legally bought when the shop had closed down, but it feel on deaf ears, Tommy Mallet was so angry, and then he started pushing and shoving our (OLD) friend, and he was shoving him in the chest, and shouting in his face, it was awful, and eventually my other half had to go over there to sort things out. Tommy Mallet is so bleeping stupid, god knows how heā€™s got so succesful-but we made sure that everyone knew what Tommy had done - getting physical and pushing and shoving an OLD MAN!! What a nasty little bleep he is.šŸ¤¬
Yeah, Iā€™m yet to meet a heroin addict whoā€™s teeth hasnā€™t fell out or hasnā€™t got extremely bad dental hygiene my friends mum has a full set of dentures now top and bottom!
Doesnā€™t surprise me. Heā€™s vile.

Reactions: 2
I went on a TOWIE bus tour of Brentwood with a friend a few years ago. It was so tit it was hilarious! We went to Minnie's, Gemma's shop, Lucy's Boutique, Danielle's shop, Sugar Hut, a bar they always film in that's next to a dual carriageway, and Lockie's cafe (but you were only allowed in if you'd pre-ordered an overpriced item; we didn't bother and went to Greggs round the corner instead).

The shops were all full of overpriced tat, with the exception of Danielle's which has some nice stock and was run by Danielle's mum who was lovely. But it was in Hornchurch, not Brentwood, which seemed a bit random.

The only cast member we met was Gemma who was "working" in her shop (her mum was on the till). I say met it was more like briefly interacted with as when we went into the shop she was all "hi gewls" but as soon as she clocked that me and my friend weren't plus size and therefore unlikely to buy anything she disappeared off out the back never to be seen again šŸ˜‚

Me and my friend nearly got run over by Mario in his massive white Range Rover with personalised number plate as he didn't stop at a zebra crosssing. We also saw Sam and Billie's stepdad in Sugar Hut talking to some men and waving a wad of cash (this was at like 2pm on a random Wednesday).

The tour guide was the highlight as he knew a lot of the cast and had been an extra a few times. He had loads of stories (none of which I can remember now.......)
brentwood is a nice area, but I donā€™t rate it. my mate has a salon there and knows a lot of the towie lot and theyā€™ve all slept with each other shagged their mates boyfriends and all his mates type of tit honestly itā€™s very strange. they All get gifted literally everything, phones clothes, prams furniture jewellery and even lease cars for free as long as they promote the company! i Donā€™t wanna name names but one of them was gifted over 20 prams Before she gave birth and she didnā€™t like any she still went and bought her own šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ but she donated the ones she was gifted so its all good šŸ˜œ

Reactions: 6
brentwood is a nice area, but I donā€™t rate it. my mate has a salon there and knows a lot of the towie lot and theyā€™ve all slept with each other shagged their mates boyfriends and all his mates type of tit honestly itā€™s very strange. they All get gifted literally everything, phones clothes, prams furniture jewellery and even lease cars for free as long as they promote the company! i Donā€™t wanna name names but one of them was gifted over 20 prams Before she gave birth and she didnā€™t like any she still went and bought her own šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ but she donated the ones she was gifted so its all good šŸ˜œ
Billie Faiers Billi Mucklow or Fearne or Sam are the only mums so Iā€™m going with Sam, she loves FREE stuff?

Reactions: 4
Billie Faiers Billi Mucklow or Fearne or Sam are the only mums so Iā€™m going with Sam, she loves FREE stuff?
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ billie Mucklow, and from what Iā€™ve heard, sheā€™s one of the most down to earth out the lot and thatā€™s from a few different people

Reactions: 5
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ billie Mucklow, and from what Iā€™ve heard, sheā€™s one of the most down to earth out the lot and thatā€™s from a few different people
I think her family are well off too arenā€™t they. Makes me angry though as this companies could gift to charities or womanā€™s aid and would gain a lot more respect

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really like Diags, has anyone got any gossip on him? Iā€™m so glad he didnā€™t stay with that Fran in the early seasons. She was horrible. I saw a program they were on recently, eating with me ex? I think it was called and she was still clearly in love with him.
šŸ™ˆ I saw him in Westfield nandos he was on the table next to me and as he looked familiar I thought I knew him so I was like ā€œhiii, you alrightā€ and he was like ā€œyeah good youā€ and then I had to sit next to him and eat.. the bleeping shame šŸ¤£ he didnā€™t bat an eyelid to be fair and he even said bye when they leftšŸ¤£ I cringe so hard thinking of it šŸ™ˆ

Yup I donā€™t think sheā€™s 100% committed to it anymore , I like them on towie but maybe their just showing us what they want us to see? I think when thereā€™s a segment about their personal lives it does seem to be rough and I donā€™t know something tells me heā€™s more into her then she is into him now..
tommy went to school with my cousin, hes Always kept in contact, they still go to the pub every now and again, he does a lot for charity and is a very loyal guy but when something or someone pisses him off he lets them know it.... also drives a Normal car unlike the others, he isnā€™t a show off at all and as far as I know him and Georgia are solid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Billi Mucklow Iā€™m guessing, i saw on her Instagram she was donating one then selling a few others. With the money theyā€™ve got she should have donated them all especially if they were freebies the grabbing cow

šŸ™ˆ I saw him in Westfield nandos he was on the table next to me and as he looked familiar I thought I knew him so I was like ā€œhiii, you alrightā€ and he was like ā€œyeah good youā€ and then I had to sit next to him and eat.. the bleeping shame šŸ¤£ he didnā€™t bat an eyelid to be fair and he even said bye when they leftšŸ¤£ I cringe so hard thinking of it šŸ™ˆ

tommy went to school with my cousin, hes Always kept in contact, they still go to the pub every now and again, he does a lot for charity and is a very loyal guy but when something or someone pisses him off he lets them know it.... also drives a Normal car unlike the others, he isnā€™t a show off at all and as far as I know him and Georgia are solid.
šŸ˜‚ Diags seems sweet and genuine! I like Tommy, although someone on here said he is a twit lol. Never been keen on Georgia, I think sheā€™s a bad tit stirrer and comes across a real witch

Last edited:
I love Diags too. Unlike the rest of them, he actually seems to have a personality. Theyā€™re all so vapid. Makes great tele though. Must admit Iā€™ve stopped watching now. So, Iā€™m not up to date with all the new young ones. Itā€™s went the way of MIC. Didnā€™t even wake itself too seriously at the beginning and now theyā€™re all a bit wet lettuce and looking for fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thereā€™s loads more towie mums now - Lydia, Lucy, Chloe Lewis, Danielle Armstrong
Yes but I assumed it was a while back for some reason and those that you mentioned were just pregnant within the last year, I am not sure why I think it was earlier though and canā€™t be arssed going back to check šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Agreed, I think Tommy has turned his life around and is doing well.

Re the shoes - I can also understand why heā€™d feel like that. Theyā€™re priced at the luxury end of the market & stocked in Selfridges and other higher end stores, most luxury brands (I mean I wouldnā€™t put him quite in their bracket but for the purposes of this discussion) have REALLY strict T&Cs around stock, pricing, marketing, etc. Like you may be a chain of boutiques but you canā€™t stock this Gucci item in Liverpool because they donā€™t want it there, or you canā€™t put it in an email alongside a LV bag, etc etc. Itā€™s very common for brands not to allow discounting as well as it cheapens the brand, and I imagine them ending up in a shop would really piss him off. I donā€™t condone violence but you donā€™t know how it went down, I canā€™t blame him tbh šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Angry
OMG so I have been watching old TOWIEā€™s and Demi Simms was in it way before she was reintroduced, I honestly didnā€™t even recognise her at first she looks like a different person, what a shame she was so pretty!
99234E1E-5937-44E5-9EF8-8D2FA0117A27.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I am watching old towie episodes on britbox (as i have nothing better to do, working from home!) and Gemma is so nice! It's kind of frustrating that she started with the whole 'GC' thing...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.