Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
Mark Wright was shagging some babestation woman across the road from our house when he first was serious with Michelle. He used to pull up in this Range Rover and cover his face like he was a celeb and shield himself. Literally no one was outside, We live in a cul de sac. My neighbours are in their 90s. I only noticed him cause I was making a tea. No one cares Mark okay.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 109

Holograms

Chatty Member
Can we stick to essex gossip and not derail with the, how heroin is some type of anti Ageing serum please 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
So, I know some of the “old” Towie crowd, mainly thru the husband, but I have to tell this story...
When Joey Essex was going out with Sam Faires, her stepdad had not long got out of nick, and they all went on a family holiday to Spain and rented a villa. It was Sam, Joey, Billie, Greg , Sam & Billies mum, stepdad, Greg’s sister and her boyfriend Danny, plus various kids. Joey and Sam were fighting non-stop, and she almost broke his nose at one point. Anyway, one evening, the girls decided to go out, and the boys stayed behind to babysit. Sam, Billie and Greg’s sister came home without their mum. All hell broke loose when the mum eventually came home the next afternoon after spending the night with a random Scottish guy she met in one of the bars whilst out with her daughter’s....She’d been on the nose bag with her one night stand, and told everyone what a good shag she’d had!!....And her husband backed down when she screamed at him how long she’d gone without sex (even though he was now out of prison) That holiday was the real reason that Joey and Sam broke up, as he thought their mum’s behaviour was disgusting (as we all did). Anyway thought I’d share

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Fridgepicker

I really like Diags, has anyone got any gossip on him? I’m so glad he didn’t stay with that Fran in the early seasons. She was horrible. I saw a program they were on recently, eating with me ex? I think it was called and she was still clearly in love with him.
I remember in 2012 he got caught shagging some girl outside a club 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
So, my hubby’s friend is one of those people who buy up old stock, like a liquidator- when shops are closing down, sometimes he’ll get a good parcel, which he would either sell on to a third party, or he might sell the stock himself.
So, this all happened 2 years ago. My hubbies friend bought some stock, and decided to sell it himself in an industrial estate in Debden, near Loughton. It’s also worth mentioning that this guy is in his late 70’s, not got great health, and wouldn’t hurt a fly. So, it turned out that the stock he was selling was Tommy Mallet’s new trainer line. And obviously the shop had initially bought the stock from Tommy, it was all above board, but for whatever reason, the shop was loosing money and had to sell the trainers to my hubby’s friend. So, Tommy heard that his trainers were being sold in a shop in Debden. It was a Saturday afternoon, and Tommy was absolutely fucking steaming over his trainers, and so he and a couple of his mates went over to Debden to look for the shop. The shop was full of kids, mums etc, the usual Saturday shopping bargain hunters. So, Tommy Mallet burst in to the shop, he was shouting and screaming “Where did you get my fucking trainers you fucking cunt!” The shop emptied, cos Tommy was going absolutely ape-shit!!.....He started kicking the display stands over, and was trying to get his trainers out of the shop. Meanwhile, our friend (who is an old frail man)
was trying desperately to tell Tommy that the trainers were part of a parcel he had legally bought when the shop had closed down, but it feel on deaf ears, Tommy Mallet was so angry, and then he started pushing and shoving our (OLD) friend, and he was shoving him in the chest, and shouting in his face, it was awful, and eventually my other half had to go over there to sort things out. Tommy Mallet is so fucking stupid, god knows how he’s got so succesful-but we made sure that everyone knew what Tommy had done - getting physical and pushing and shoving an OLD MAN!! What a nasty little cunt he is.🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I seen lockie in Marbella a few years ago at Ocean. I was honestly concerned for his health and nearly went over with a packet of Imodium as he was in and out the toilets all bloody day.... poor thing must have had the trots 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

AngryBird101

VIP Member
Kirk Norcross has admitted that the reality bandwagon is horrible, shallow etc and I think he looks and seems genuinely happier now that he is normal again.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

elloelloello

VIP Member
OMG so I have been watching old TOWIE’s and Demi Simms was in it way before she was reintroduced, I honestly didn’t even recognise her at first she looks like a different person, what a shame she was so pretty!
99234E1E-5937-44E5-9EF8-8D2FA0117A27.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
I went on a TOWIE bus tour of Brentwood with a friend a few years ago. It was so shit it was hilarious! We went to Minnie's, Gemma's shop, Lucy's Boutique, Danielle's shop, Sugar Hut, a bar they always film in that's next to a dual carriageway, and Lockie's cafe (but you were only allowed in if you'd pre-ordered an overpriced item; we didn't bother and went to Greggs round the corner instead).

The shops were all full of overpriced tat, with the exception of Danielle's which has some nice stock and was run by Danielle's mum who was lovely. But it was in Hornchurch, not Brentwood, which seemed a bit random.

The only cast member we met was Gemma who was "working" in her shop (her mum was on the till). I say met it was more like briefly interacted with as when we went into the shop she was all "hi gewls" but as soon as she clocked that me and my friend weren't plus size and therefore unlikely to buy anything she disappeared off out the back never to be seen again 😂

Me and my friend nearly got run over by Mario in his massive white Range Rover with personalised number plate as he didn't stop at a zebra crosssing. We also saw Sam and Billie's stepdad in Sugar Hut talking to some men and waving a wad of cash (this was at like 2pm on a random Wednesday).

The tour guide was the highlight as he knew a lot of the cast and had been an extra a few times. He had loads of stories (none of which I can remember now.......)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Essex2201

Ferne mccan is a horrible piece of work, I don't know how she's still in the public eye.
I don't think this is new news to anyone but she knew EXACTLY what she was getting into with acid bf, he was a very well known gang member.
She's hard on the white stuff as is billie etc and didn't lose weight naturally, now she just barely eats.

When the acid attack happened, she carried on their relationship. It was only after he got sentenced for such a long time she cut ties x

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

proseccolove

VIP Member
Omg used to love TOWIE back in the day! I have no goss but I’m here for the chat

Mark Wright was shagging some babestation woman across the road from our house when he first was serious with Michelle. He used to pull up in this Range Rover and cover his face like he was a celeb and shield himself. Literally no one was outside, We live in a cul de sac. My neighbours are in their 90s. I only noticed him cause I was making a tea. No one cares Mark okay.
At first I thought you were saying he was shagging the 90 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 38

dolly88

Mario has been messaging my friend back and fourth on Instagram. He has not changed at all still an attention seeking twat even with a wife to be and baby. He liked and comment how hot she was all over her pictures too but he’s since deleted all those comments. This was only about 4/5 months ago. I’m sure I screenshotted them on my old phone so if I ever switch it back on I’ll upload them. My friend isn’t even that pretty but she has an amazing body so always gets attention. Makes me sick really when I think about he behaves with women while now trying to portray a family man appearance!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Katie91

Sooo I’m new here. But I live 20 mins from
Brentwood. Kate Ferdinand and all her friends were mean girls during their school years, they were friends with my male cousin. Kirk was brought up in my town and bumped into my brother the other day, Seemed really happy and doing well with his business. Arg has a hefty penis (apparently). Gemma Collins was rude to my NAN in a charity shop!!!! Cannot stand that woman haha.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Any tea on the original towie girls and drug habits ?
Yes. Lauren Goodger had a very nasty and expensive coke habit, she ended up seeing a local drug dealer, and it’s also true that she worked in Dubai (porta potties LoL) that’s how she got the cash for her bum surgery. And in real life she’s got a very manly face, totally gone overboard with the jaw fillers. Lauren Pope was a high class call girl, that’s how she met Prince Harry, also was heavily into coke and weed, she actually lived in a flat in South Woodford with her pimp just before going on Towie. Amy Childs, more into weed, then got into coke/ecstasy when she was with Kirk Norcross, but Amy’s dad is an old market trader, and he found out about the drugs and apparently threatened Kirk over it. That’s one of the reasons why Amy left, her dad absolutely hated that Essex drug scene. Billie Mucklow is actually lovely and a right laugh, she didn’t touch drugs. Chloe Sims, loves coke, and used to do it in front of her daughter Madison, Frankie Essex, a big big drinker, not so much drugs, Gemma - no drugs, but used to drink before filming, same as Frankie. Also, to add, The Wright family are REALLY disliked locally. Years ago, Mark bought a pub called The White Hart in Woodford Wells, he turned it into a club, but it got firebombed a few weeks after it opened, apparently Mark Wright Snr owed money to a firm and never payed it back. Also Arg has a really really bad Ketamine habit- they tried to say it was coke, but Arg is best friends with a family member, and he said that Arg has come very close to overdosing several times.
With regards to the photo of Mark Wright Snr and a certain gangster, that’s Stevie Hunt, he’s Davey Hunts big brother, I know both of them, and they are lovely to me but very much feared in Essex. Actually Davey has a wicki Page (Lol) and also goes by the nickname “The Long Fella” due to his 6”5 height. There’s a book about them called “Judas Pig” Davey Hunts name was changed to Danny In the book.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Jennytea

VIP Member
Chloe made a real ass of herself over the whole Dan thing, then claiming she was too mature to be bothered about it all 🤣 embarrassing.

I really liked Chloe before all that, it really changed my opinion of her so I hope it was scripted for the show. I saw some pictures of her in daily mail yesterday and was shocked at what she’s done to her face, I hope this trend of over inflating your lips and looking like a cat goes away soon! Everyone looks the same, I’m not against enhancing your features at all its more when it goes too far
Chloe Sims really is sad. The whole Dan situation brought light to how obsessed she gets with men and how embarrassing she is. She’s a woman in her late 30s with a teenage daughter and was chasing some guy in his 20s who clearly only wanted to shag her and nothing more. I read her book and all she seems to have ever done is put herself and men before her daughter. It’s embarrassing to read. Remember when she finally got with someone similar age who also had kids and actually wanted a normal life with her (Elliot Wright) and she binned him. Bet shes choked that he ended up married and having more children and she’s still stuck in the same place chasing 20 year old men and arguing with women in their 20s 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wish she would grow up! Rant over 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

birdiefly246

VIP Member
Isn't it just - they think they are only people that have ever had kids, along with Ferne :mad:

To be brutal, Ferne is a terrible mother imo. Sorry to be harsh but I really don't understand her thought process. I have no idea why you would show your child to the world after everything that happened with her dad. Obviously it's not the baby's fault about her dad but for me personally, if my baby daddy had gone to prison after a horrific acid attack on innocent people that was unbelievably publicised and I was in the public eye. I'd have hidden every bit of my child. I wouldn't even have announced the birth or a name. I think it's cruel to expose her to world now when she's going to have to go to school, college, etc with everyone knowing her and what her dad did. She's opened her child up for harrassment and bullying for money. She even announced that she was taking the baby to visit him in prison.

It's not the baby or Ferne's fault of course BUT I personally would to everything I could to make sure my child had an easy peaceful life and protect her from potential backlash.

May seem harsh and judgemental but I really just don't get it.

Reactions: 34

InfluenzaResistant

I’m from up north but my stepdad is from Brentwood area and so my step siblings are from that area. They went to the private school though, so the ACTUAL riches of Essex don’t appear on TOWIE only the shenfield high school fakers lol! However the private school isn’t much better, kids doing coke (robbed from their CEO/city trader parents) driving around in brand new BMWs and range rovers at 17. Brentwood is like new money chavness I swear.

Gemma Collins used to work in a card shop or a similar shop in Collier Row which is the absolute ARSE end of Essex (near Romford) where all the ASBO kids hang out. So not sure where this “GC” Diva came from really.

I’ve been to Sugar Hut before TOWIE was a thing and just when it came out I saw Amy Childs & Sam Faiers walk around upstairs in the club room thinking they’re A-List.
Pixie Lott used to sing there too when she was young. Lauren Pope used to DJ there and she looked like a size 4 plastic sex doll. Kirk came across as alright, always used to drive around in his range thinking he was amazing. Slept around a lot.
The sugar Hut “burnt down” and everyone had to go to the shitty nightclub round the corner (it used to be called Sam’s back in the day it was a shithole lol). It was an insurance claim so Mick could get it ready for filming for TOWIE when it started. He built houses around a village outside of Brentwood but the village is in the middle of nowhere and doesn’t really warrant millionaire houses so he may have lost money there or made very little.

Ferne, Amy, Sam & Billie all used to go over 21s nights at age 16 and moved onto coke at house parties and all that honestly so trashy. Sam’s stepdad has been prison twice now just get a real job...

Will ask my step siblings for more tea they remember anymore

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33