The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sigh, towie producers putting brockett in another uncomfortable situation next week - it’s becoming so uncomfortable to watch

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sigh, towie producers putting brockett in another uncomfortable situation next week - it’s becoming so uncomfortable to watch
Thats a big reason I'm not watching anymore, i know she's not perfect but she doesn't deserve to be singled out, what's the next thing?

I seen someone comment on one of the social media's saying what's wrong with the sims , it used to be the Wright show and no one ever said anything. That's the not the same....

Reactions: 10
Thats a big reason I'm not watching anymore, i know she's not perfect but she doesn't deserve to be singled out, what's the next thing?

I seen someone comment on one of the social media's saying what's wrong with the sims , it used to be the Wright show and no one ever said anything. That's the not the same....
They’ve brought yas back again and she’s confronting chloe now!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
What so episode tonight is Yas confronting Chloe over Lockie?
If so storylines are getting pathetic now they really scrapping the barrel.
As why only now is Yas finally confronting Chloe when Yas was in a whole another relationship, plus why didn't she say anything when she first was filmed back on the show, also don't recall her really going in on Lockie about it neither, plus Lockie looks like his now with that Megan, wouldn't be surprised if they also bring her in on the show to start some kind of drama with Chloe B, or it will be her and Yas going at it.
Think after this season Towie needs to be put to bed as it's boring asf now

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They don't know what to make up next for stories...Paris fashion week, she can go in the tunnel but cannot go over a bridge? Diags looks misplaced as they all do, really sad to see TOWIE like this....for me it's run its course.......

What so episode tonight is Yas confronting Chloe over Lockie?
If so storylines are getting pathetic now they really scrapping the barrel.
As why only now is Yas finally confronting Chloe when Yas was in a whole another relationship, plus why didn't she say anything when she first was filmed back on the show, also don't recall her really going in on Lockie about it neither, plus Lockie looks like his now with that Megan, wouldn't be surprised if they also bring her in on the show to start some kind of drama with Chloe B, or it will be her and Yas going at it.
Think after this season Towie needs to be put to bed as it's boring asf now
No hun it was showing next weeks clip...

Reactions: 5
Notice Yaz deleted her photo of her 20 grand birthday haul she got off Jake Maclean.. does she think people forget she was with someone else ..

Why was she not allowed confront Frankie over Jack .. 🤔

Reactions: 8
Just watched this weeks episode and I find Demi just so odd. She has massive issues. Going on at the end about how she feels like she might be a full lesbian but then somehow going on about how she can’t then dress like a girl as if that has any bearing or relation to anything 😵💫 she has internalised stereotypes to the extreme as if lesbians can’t dress girly she’s so weird.

Reactions: 16
Just watched this weeks episode and I find Demi just so odd. She has massive issues. Going on at the end about how she feels like she might be a full lesbian but then somehow going on about how she can’t then dress like a girl as if that has any bearing or relation to anything 😵💫 she has internalised stereotypes to the extreme as if lesbians can’t dress girly she’s so weird.
It’s literally her only storyline they’ve repeated it over and over since she started the show . No one even cares if she’s a lesbian or bi, they wanna stop bullying people and worry about frankie being a sniffhead

• Heart
Sure we could find a word here that rhymes with Emily to put before In Paris that fits Chloe Sims :)

High and Mightily in Paris 🤣🤣

Have a look at this Saffron and Diags now are the actually kissing or is she crying 🥴
It’ll be some misleading picture. They were probably playing spin the bottle or something equally mature 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Watched today’s and as usual all being bitchy against Chloe B . Frankie seems so bothered by her and speaks about her at any opportunity . Also Amy gives such weird vibes, she pretends to be Chloe’s friend but I get bad bitchy vibes off her . The only people who seem to be nice to Chloe is Amber and Roman!

Reactions: 19
I’m watching
Watched today’s and as usual all being bitchy against Chloe B . Frankie seems so bothered by her and speaks about her at any opportunity . Also Amy gives such weird vibes, she pretends to be Chloe’s friend but I get bad bitchy vibes off her . The only people who seem to be nice to Chloe is Amber and Roman!
I agree. I’m really not a fan of amy and don’t get how she’s still on the show. She pretends to be friends with Chloe but tbh I don’t think I’ve ever really seen her defend Chloe to anyone? She’s just a suck up to the sims

Reactions: 11
I’m not a fan of Chloe B or Chloe S for that matter but enough’s enough now. She’s 20 years old and put on television to bullied by someone else every week. Some of these people are old enough to be her parents it’s disgusting and really scraping the barrel even for TOWIE.

I think Roman fancies Chloe but is too scared to pursue anything because the Sims coven would turn against him. It’s a shame because they’d be a good match, I think Chloe needs a nice boy her own age rather than these coke sniffing men in their late 20s/early 30s that she seems to gravitate towards.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Roman fancies Chloe but is too scared to pursue anything because the Sims coven would turn against him. It’s a shame because they’d be a good match, I think Chloe needs a nice boy her own age rather than these coke sniffing men in their late 20s/early 30s that she seems to gravitate towards.
Yeah you can see they have chemistry too and even tho he’s 18 she’s only 20 so that age gap is nothing he seems mature for his age but you’re right he’s too in with the Sims now they would go mental 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Why is Joey Turner doing so many stories crying about negative comments in the press when he’s posted a story today of a can of coke and a cigarette saying ‘lunch❤‘. You’re just asking for concerned comments posting that

Reactions: 23
Why is Joey Turner doing so many stories crying about negative comments in the press when he’s posted a story today of a can of coke and a cigarette saying ‘lunch❤‘. You’re just asking for concerned comments posting that
Attention seeker.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Chloes b is crying on her story about not kissing Gatsby. I haven't watched the last 2 episodes so sorry if I'm missing something but is he trying to say its true? You would think he would deny too if it hasn't happened, don't get it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.