The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe Sims needs to move on from this show. All the others have, but she seems to have missed the boat with carving out other opportunities.

Reactions: 14
Just looked and they've been deleting comments apparently 🤣 also do they realise how pathetic still saying frankie was with Jack 2 years a go , so what! Chloe s is only pissed off because 95% of the viewers are sick of the sims family
They should bring back Chloe and Courtney, a genuine friendship between two lovely girls, then get rid of the bitchy Sims lot
It's on one of the Towie posts and Chloe has recently commented again
She really should just keep quiet and rise above it. Also I've really gone off Diags lately as he's so far up her arse

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Chloe Simms in tomorrow's ep is it a low rent version of Emily in Paris? Also I wish Diags would disappear I truly loathe him.i actually feel anger when his pasty, wet mouth face pops up. He has piggy vibes. Seen him in Faces years ago dripping sweat and a week later he popped up on my dating app :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I bet if Chloe Sims knew about tattle she would be straight on here mouthing off

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chloe has been in Paris during fashion week where 100s of make up artists have gone, she isn’t sat doing celebs or high profile models she’s working along side other girls, even teenagers who have just done mua courses, the show is really trying to push this idea the sims have so much going on outside the show haha I find her so sad for a 40 year old 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s mad how long she’s been on the show and it’s literally all she has. Probs why she doesn’t leave. Some of the people she started with have had so much success and made good money.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I don’t think people in the comments on Joeys page are getting what she meanr.I took it as,you live in a different part of the country and have never seen him in person.I dont think it was a dig about Blackpool,she could have said Exeter,Croydon,Huddersfield etc.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think people in the comments on Joeys page are getting what she meanr.I took it as,you live in a different part of the country and have never seen him in person.I dont think it was a dig about Blackpool,she could have said Exeter,Croydon,Huddersfield etc.
Yeah that comment she wrote wasn’t in direct reply to anyone she was basically just being sarcastic and taking the piss and saying ‘Karen’ because of the running joke of ‘Karen’s’ who always get involved. That’s why I was wondering why people are taking the Blackpool thing seriously and saying ‘my names not Karen’ 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I get why people are tagging her, but at the same time no one knows if she hasn’t been going on at joey behind closed doors? Or that she isn’t concerned.
He doesn’t look healthy but the same
Could be said about someone who is extremely overweight. He maybe having issues with food. It’s hard because unless joey owns that he has issues and is not well. It doesn’t matter how many people tell him. I don’t doubt for a second that his friends and family haven’t tried to reach him.
Let’s hope he does get help.

Reactions: 6
It’s actually Chloe Sims who has been liking all his photos .. not so much Chloe Brockett.. I don’t know what to think about Joey.. his statements are getting more crazier for want of a better word by the day.. I would worry more about where is mind is at more so than his eating habits.. is this all a cry for help .. who knows .. I remember his mum being in Towie once and she seemed like a nice ordinary Caring Mum .. I really hope this is just a phase 🙏🏻

Reactions: 5
Imagine publicly arguing over bloody Jack Fincham? How embarrassing?!
I’m confused why chloe even mentioned him? 😂 I didn’t see any comments about him? It cracks me up how frankie was saying they were soul mates 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m confused why chloe even mentioned him? 😂 I didn’t see any comments about him? It cracks me up how frankie was saying they were soul mates 😭
Because whoever is on the Towie page deleted comments .. Frankie takes Chloe brocketts crumbs and all things like that .. and the Sims are the elite so how dare anyone go there.. answer Chloe better to invest in her daughter not her sisters

I get why people are tagging her, but at the same time no one knows if she hasn’t been going on at joey behind closed doors? Or that she isn’t concerned.
He doesn’t look healthy but the same
Could be said about someone who is extremely overweight. He maybe having issues with food. It’s hard because unless joey owns that he has issues and is not well. It doesn’t matter how many people tell him. I don’t doubt for a second that his friends and family haven’t tried to reach him.
Let’s hope he does get help.
She said he eats well and likes the skinny look. I dont know if eating well would let you get that skinny though?

He definitely looks unwell but could it be he has that body type where he doesnt gain weight?

I work with a woman who wears trousers for a 12 year old girl for work. Shes 5ft 6 and weights 6.5 stone but eats like a horse she never gains weight

She said he eats well and likes the skinny look. I dont know if eating well would let you get that skinny though?

He definitely looks unwell but could it be he has that body type where he doesnt gain weight?

I work with a woman who wears trousers for a 12 year old girl for work. Shes 5ft 6 and weights 6.5 stone but eats like a horse she never gains weight
he used to be bigger though (not fat) … i think he uses like slimming injections as the comparison of when he was first on towie to now is a lot

Reactions: 5
Sure we could find a word here that rhymes with Emily to put before In Paris that fits Chloe Sims :)

You could but none fit as well as elderly, given thats a running joke on these threads about the queen of the kids 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.