The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloes b is crying on her story about not kissing Gatsby. I haven't watched the last 2 episodes so sorry if I'm missing something but is he trying to say its true? You would think he would deny too if it hasn't happened, don't get it
Even if I had done it I’d still deny it, he’s a munt. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Chloes b is crying on her story about not kissing Gatsby. I haven't watched the last 2 episodes so sorry if I'm missing something but is he trying to say its true? You would think he would deny too if it hasn't happened, don't get it
I believe she didn’t, she never is afraid to own up to things even if she looks bad. I think the bullying and ganging up on her every single week is finally getting to her . That scene this week where they had to walk the little fake run way was terrible seeing Frankie and Demi who are much older than her trying to take the piss out of her . Chloe B actually acted so mature . I’m glad Amber and Dan stuck up for her , Amy keeps trying to make her look stupid

Reactions: 22
Frankie and Demi calling Chloe embarrassing - the irony when they spent the whole summer trying to prove who dated Jack Fincham first as if it’s something to be proud of.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I've just now seen Chloe’s stories so it now explains Gatsby and Danii recent stories, at first I didn't quite get Dani story as one minute she was saying Gatsby and Chloe was nothing major to next she saying you wouldn't act a certain way with a guy if you were just a female friend. If they are saying it was just a kiss no biggie even though I would feel grossed out since it's Gatsby were speaking on here lol.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Couldn’t view those so I went to Gatsby’s Instagram and viewed his story... and all I have to say is... wow 😂😂😂 these people really don’t have a lot going on in their lives do they 🤣

Who’s more embarrassing? Gatsby for posting all that tit, or me for actually going and looking? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Couldn’t view those so I went to Gatsby’s Instagram and viewed his story... and all I have to say is... wow 😂😂😂 these people really don’t have a lot going on in their lives do they 🤣

Who’s more embarrassing? Gatsby for posting all that tit, or me for actually going and looking? 😂😂
Oh are they not showing up as they show when I click on them 😄 I know for Gatsby age his very immature as his posts are playground mentality 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh are they not showing up as they show when I click on them 😄 I know for Gatsby age his very immature as his posts are playground mentality 💀
😂😂 lol. No not for me but it might be because I’m on the safari browser on my iPhone? I’m sure someone else said you need chrome or edge to view some attachments on here.

Reactions: 3
😂😂 lol. No not for me but it might be because I’m on the safari browser on my iPhone? I’m sure someone else said you need chrome or edge to view some attachments on here.
Oh right must be that then as I'm using a Samsung phone and used chrome to upload them on

Reactions: 2
I swear when Chloe b and her mum first come on towie that gatsby took her mum out for a meal and said he preferred an older lady, and him and Chloe were just friends. And Chloe’s mum friend zoned him

yup found it and he said he fancied Chloe but she wasn’t fussed

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Had a quick at those clips from dani there , bit weird she is arguing so much that Gatsby isn't a liar , imagine putting all your energy into talking about your "boyfriend" supposedly kissed someone in the past 🤣 (FYI I believe chloe)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t cope Dani is completely deluded no one wants Gatsby 😂😂😂 women fight to get away from the creepy prick 😂😂😂😂

Is this a serious conversation? Where she thinks she’s got one up on Chloe B because she bagged that weird ferret? Not here for it I’m sorry 😂😂😂

Also, Chloe B has admitted to worse, I’m sorry but some of the things she has done I’d be ashamed to admit but she has no problem which says to me she’s legit even if she’s embarrassed. Whereas we all know Gatsby has form for lying. Remember his threesomes and top models he’d get with and brag about on the show?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Had a quick at those clips from dani there , bit weird she is arguing so much that Gatsby isn't a liar , imagine putting all your energy into talking about your "boyfriend" supposedly kissed someone in the past 🤣 (FYI I believe chloe)
I know, exactly, can you even imagine doing this, ever?! I’m turning inside out here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just now seen Chloe’s stories so it now explains Gatsby and Danii recent stories, at first I didn't quite get Dani story as one minute she was saying Gatsby and Chloe was nothing major to next she saying you wouldn't act a certain way with a guy if you were just a female friend. If they are saying it was just a kiss no biggie even though I would feel grossed out since it's Gatsby were speaking on here lol.
Omg did she really suggest a lie detector hahahahaha
Also surely this all makes Gatsby look even worse for treating Chloe so bad if they were involved? Also it makes him look creepy as duck cause if this was 2 years ago as they’ve all said she would’ve been 18 and he would’ve been in his 30s having her stay over his house as Dani said. Creepy as duck. They are all taking advantage of a young girl and bullying her I don’t care.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I really cannot stand danni. Has anyone seen her stories? Babe nobody wants gatsby that’s why he’s with you. I’m sure brockett would of had him if she really wanted him. Wish they’d Chuck her off the show she brings nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not a fan of Chloe B or Chloe S for that matter but enough’s enough now. She’s 20 years old and put on television to bullied by someone else every week. Some of these people are old enough to be her parents it’s disgusting and really scraping the barrel even for TOWIE.
I can’t cope Dani is completely deluded no one wants Gatsby 😂😂😂 women fight to get away from the creepy prick 😂😂😂😂

Is this a serious conversation? Where she thinks she’s got one up on Chloe B because she bagged that weird ferret? Not here for it I’m sorry 😂😂😂

Also, Chloe B has admitted to worse, I’m sorry but some of the things she has done I’d be ashamed to admit but she has no problem which says to me she’s legit even if she’s embarrassed. Whereas we all know Gatsby has form for lying. Remember his threesomes and top models he’d get with and brag about on the show?
threesomes .. lol he had 7 in a bed in Marbella🤣🤣🤣

How bad Gatsby is even Chloe Sims cringed after being with him .. that’s saying something because she’d be with anything 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like she should of just ignored it and made it look like a silly little rumour because to see her this upset would make someone as sick as gatsby actually happy as duck. I see so much of myself in Chloe I was bullied and I reacted to things publicly exactly the way she does and I know the filter changes her face a bit but you was right she really does look hurt and drained

omg just watched the rest of her story didn’t realise she actually says she’s drained and hurt
But why does Danii look like Donkey from Shrek?
It’s the nu teef

Dani’s response saying “was it just a friendship, absolutely not I’ve got boy mates I’m not staying round there house and I’m not kissing them because that’s not what you do with friends at least not with most people” or whatever the end bit was and the face she makes is defo what really made Chloe cry I think it triggered her and I love Chloe but after watching Dani’s story I don’t think Gatsby’s lying about it I think Chloe’s embarrassed because it’s her sex life being talked about again

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Do you know what’s pissing me off about towie too.. since when is it ok for guys to be outting and bragging who they’ve slept with . Lockie has done this and now Gatsby claiming to , like where is the respect ? If they did that to any other cast members or if someone did that about Demi an Frankie then Chloe Sims would be saying mind ur business and have respect . Why are all these guys who are 10+ years older than her talking about shagging her and people repeating it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Do you know what’s pissing me off about towie too.. since when is it ok for guys to be outting and bragging who they’ve slept with . Lockie has done this and now Gatsby claiming to , like where is the respect ? If they did that to any other cast members or if someone did that about Demi an Frankie then Chloe Sims would be saying mind ur business and have respect . Why are all these guys who are 10+ years older than her talking about shagging her and people repeating it
omg this! like wtf it's free game when it comes to Chloe Brockett, I think it's because of ratings though they know she'll react and her one liners get towie trending on twitter and loads of comments/re-posts on instagram

I also think the cast are obsessed with trying to tear her down because they see she's going to get far, it's all rooted in jealousy

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.