The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Firm favourite? With who? All I remember is fans thinking he was annoying, brought nothing to the show and wanted him gone. He clearly needs a lot of help and I hope his friends and family make sure he gets it because he's struggling clearly.
I saw this earlier it's so sad , doesn't help comments though people saying he needs a good dinner it's obviously more deep than that.

Another thing about Joey is , alot of the cast were his "best friend" chloe , Ella, Olivia, Nicole etc so I hope they are now it's not for entertainment and trying to support and get him help

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I saw this earlier it's so sad , doesn't help comments though people saying he needs a good dinner it's obviously more deep than that.

Another thing about Joey is , alot of the cast were his "best friend" chloe , Ella, Olivia, Nicole etc so I hope they are now it's not for entertainment and trying to support and get him help
I think he just likes the aesthetic, he’s studying fashion in Manchester a lot of the students there are into outlandish fashion like the ones at lcf he’s being provocative I lost so much weight in my first year at uni because I didn’t know how to cook I just ate a big Mac meal and oranges lol

Reactions: 6
I’ve watched TOWIE since day one. Every single episode, so I’ve seen the changes and the comings and goings, and I have to say, although I still can’t help watching it, it’s as dull as dishwater now. The Sims sisters definitely need to go, especially Chloe. We’re all told to remember they are real people, well, so does she. She’s a bully. End of. Amber T has definitely matured and Diags is getting too big for his boots. I’m sure I read somewhere that his mum dated Joey Essex’s dad at one point so they considered him faaaamily. It’s definitely not the same show it started out like and it needs to either change its format or go. If everyone tells you your dead, it’s time to lay down.

Reactions: 22
Just looked and they've been deleting comments apparently 🤣 also do they realise how pathetic still saying frankie was with Jack 2 years a go , so what! Chloe s is only pissed off because 95% of the viewers are sick of the sims family

Reactions: 13
Just looked and they've been deleting comments apparently 🤣 also do they realise how pathetic still saying frankie was with Jack 2 years a go , so what! Chloe s is only pissed off because 95% of the viewers are sick of the sims family
Definitely deleted comments as I never even saw what Chloe was responding to plus they also deleted comments I made on varies posts saying how tit the show now is. Whoever's running that page is truly pathetic afraid of the truth 😭

Reactions: 5
Chloe B in the comments having a rant at people....
Her responses wouldn't expect any less from her, speaking on vile that's definitely more fitting for Chloe B as from the comments I saw most were showing concern more then being nasty. It's probably the comment that said she's all about drama more then things that are of actual real concern that probably struck a nerve and prompted her response 😆 unpopular opinion of course but I seriously dgaf 😭

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her responses wouldn't expect any less from her, speaking on vile that's definitely more fitting for Chloe B as from the comments I saw most were showing concern more then being nasty. It's probably the comment that said she's all about drama more then things that are of actual real concern that probably struck a nerve and prompted her response 😆 unpopular opinion of course but I seriously dgaf 😭
Why are people taking the Blackpool comment so seriously 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are people taking the Blackpool comment so seriously 😭😭
God knows i also wanna know why Chloe named her Karen lol.. I'm guessing they felt that Brocket was having a dig over Blackpool vs Essex standard of living the way they took offence, as the person she was replying to is from Manchester (as I peeked her profile) unless Chloe thinks Manchester is in Blackpool 😭

Reactions: 2
Omg ‘dem dustys back up yehh do not come for mahh sisters’ 😭 chloe needs to act her age . Her sisters are fully grown women . It’s past embarrassing at this point .

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If Joey eats fine then why does he look like he's got a terminal virus. Joey told Chloe he's fine so she's took his word despite evidence saying he's lying and in a very dark place.

Also I would take Blackpool with three piers, Sealife, Pleasure Beach, Madam Tussauds, Stanley Park Zoo, Blackpool Tower, great bars/restaurants, Winter Gardens, Opera House and the pink PLT tram :D over the county known for botox and fillers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They should bring back Chloe and Courtney, a genuine friendship between two lovely girls, then get rid of the bitchy Sims lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.