The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked great in the elliot era she seemed to go OTT on the surgery after him. I did like them together at the time but from rewatches in later years and also being older myself I do think he was controlling she probably wasn't prefect either as she knew her own mind. Sandy his wife now was very young when they got together and I think she goes along with whatever Elliott wants.

Reactions: 6
Actually looking forward to the new series, not holding much hope but feel like they have changed the dynamic a bit maybe, showing more of their personal lives jobs rather than just fake drama i think, well that's the impression I get from chloe b , so could be the same old rubbish.

Don't get me wrong I like drama but cba with the sims sisters thinking they own essex

Reactions: 16
When Chloe was with Adam they used to say he was Yazs big brother but he wasn’t he was younger only by about a year but she was 36 going for 37 and he was 23 ...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
When Chloe was with Adam they used to say he was Yazs big brother but he wasn’t he was younger only by about a year but she was 36 going for 37 and he was 23 ...
Says online he is 32 so I don’t think he was as young as 23.. Still a big age gap considering she has a teenage daughter and has shagged everything in sight 😭 .. he’s well known as a party boy too , he was never going to settle with her

Reactions: 4
An article from Feb said he just celebrated his 25th bday.

Reactions: 2
It’s so bad 😭 13 year age gap ffs when she has a teenage daughter . I know some say age ain’t nothing but a number but come on . We know what level most men are in their heads when they’re 23 😂

Reactions: 9
She looked great in the elliot era she seemed to go OTT on the surgery after him. I did like them together at the time but from rewatches in later years and also being older myself I do think he was controlling she probably wasn't prefect either as she knew her own mind. Sandy his wife now was very young when they got together and I think she goes along with whatever Elliott wants.
I agree about her looking her best and most natural when with Elliot, she looked awful when she first started towie, hit her peak with Elliot and now looks just as ridiculous as when she first started.

Reactions: 13
I'm watching some of the old episodes and omg Chloe Brockett is actually so iconic 😂 when she was screaming at saffron outside the chip shop for being fake, when she took on Olivia and cleliwho wow I hope she's as good this season because her comebacks are quick as duck I love it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm watching some of the old episodes and omg Chloe Brockett is actually so iconic 😂 when she was screaming at saffron outside the chip shop for being fake, when she took on Olivia and cleliwho wow I hope she's as good this season because her comebacks are quick as duck I love it
So many people have tried to bully her or gang up on her and she was 19 when she was first on that show and she still always held her own 😭 .. It wound me up so much when people were saying she’s mates with her mum or hangs around with her mum yet I’m sure her mum is like Chloe Sims age and they all hang around with her haha 😳😂 and it was alright when Lydia and Marks mum etc were on the show ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can’t stand Chloe sims!

does anyone know when the new season starts?

Reactions: 5
Wow where? 😳

Wtf says everywhere online he’s born 1989 😭 and he put this post up in July saying he’s only 26.. baffled . Why would they lie about his age everywhere?
Chloe probably wrote that article faking his age looool

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So many people have tried to bully her or gang up on her and she was 19 when she was first on that show and she still always held her own 😭 .. It wound me up so much when people were saying she’s mates with her mum or hangs around with her mum yet I’m sure her mum is like Chloe Sims age and they all hang around with her haha 😳😂 and it was alright when Lydia and Marks mum etc were on the show ffs

While i'm glad Chloe B is on the show and she can hold her own and gives us the best drama, I'd NEVER want her as a close friend 😂 always after friends' exes/current men

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion please don’t hate me. I am not a fan of Chloe B at all I find her quite shady. However saying that her comebacks are comical and she does hold her own for such a young girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can’t stand Chloe sims!

does anyone know when the new season starts?
12th Sept 😊

Yeah Good point about the other mums. Just googled it and she's actually only 3 years older than chloe 🤣 she's 42 and chloe is 39 according to Google. I knew she was late 30s but didn't think that old so not sure if true? Can anyone confirm?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.