The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Lmao she thinks the comments should be turned off what because actual viewers are giving their actual opinions and calling out bullying and she doesn’t like it 😅
AA5ABEC6-DB1B-44DD-90C9-F0CA87CBDF71.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Chloes b is crying on her story about not kissing Gatsby. I haven't watched the last 2 episodes so sorry if I'm missing something but is he trying to say its true? You would think he would deny too if it hasn't happened, don't get it
But why should he deny it if it’s true? She has/had an unhealthy interest in their relationship, so if it is true - why should he have to lie after she’s tried to retaliate and destroy him. So she kissed him (big deal!) Personally can’t see why he would lie, he doesn’t usually. She does however. “Me & Yaz were never friends” say what you want about Yaz but they were friends.
And I saw a lot of loud noises and eye wiping on her story but not a single tear. She’s trouble and troubled. Best she does something useful with her life and get an education and stay off tv. She can’t seem to hack it. Constant defence cannot be she is only 19/20 years old.
Folk are not innocent of everything done because you’re a young adult. Some of the most dangerous people in the world are her age (but that’s another story) If she can’t deal with the criticism her actions and being on the show brings, she should not be on it.

And
Sadly men have been bragging and jeering about the people they have slept with since the beginning of time. Yes it’s tit and pathetic but they’ve been doing it forever, they certainly aren’t going to stop now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Lmao she thinks the comments should be turned off what because actual viewers are giving their actual opinions and calling out bullying and she doesn’t like it 😅View attachment 815438
Poor buck mouth not being able to control the narrative on the towie page my heart bleeds for it it really does. Her and her innocent sisters always the victims 🙄

Reactions: 14
Watching old Towie and Lauren Pope never cries. Always sniffs and wipes her eyes, but not one tear. It’s all noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But why should he deny it if it’s true? She has/had an unhealthy interest in their relationship, so if it is true - why should he have to lie after she’s tried to retaliate and destroy him. So she kissed him (big deal!) Personally can’t see why he would lie, he doesn’t usually. She does however. “Me & Yaz were never friends” say what you want about Yaz but they were friends.
And I saw a lot of loud noises and eye wiping on her story but not a single tear. She’s trouble and troubled. Best she does something useful with her life and get an education and stay off tv. She can’t seem to hack it. Constant defence cannot be she is only 19/20 years old.
Folk are not innocent of everything done because you’re a young adult. Some of the most dangerous people in the world are her age (but that’s another story) If she can’t deal with the criticism her actions and being on the show brings, she should not be on it.

And
Sadly men have been bragging and jeering about the people they have slept with since the beginning of time. Yes it’s tit and pathetic but they’ve been doing it forever, they certainly aren’t going to stop now.
He doesn’t usually lie…

oh I have 7 birds on the go..
I’m an international artist..lmao

nope he never lies 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I am team Chloe B.

Dani and Gatsby are actually embarrassing people, get on with your relationship and be happy! Stop trying to cause drama and Dani hun, no one wants your squirrel boyfriend who thinks he's a bad man. It's a joke.

Reactions: 42
I’m team none of them, sorry 😂 maybe Amber and Dan now, they have come a long way.
I feel sorry for Chloe B, but I also can’t help but think, will she never learn? These people are all incredibly spiteful and they love the drama, so don’t go stirring things up and commenting/ passing on gossip designed to get a rise out of them because you get what you asked for! Hope she stops fighting back every time she feels like they have disrespected her in future. Every time she tries to get people one better it’s a very small victory that she then lives to regret because of the tit storms that follow. Better to turn the other cheek and pass no comment... but then I suppose without that there wouldn’t be much of a show (TOWIE know what they’re doing 🤪🤪).

Reactions: 7
I know Chloe B said she doesn’t have a problem with the show producers etc but surely her family can see that this isn’t a healthy situation for her. She’s young and probably feels like she is in control and obviously thankful for the opportunities that she’s got from being on TOWIE. But taking most of her friends out of the show and leaving her so isolated is wrong.

Reactions: 23
And Amy C is being very sly with Chloe b. She is pretending to be her friend, but also stirring sh1t. Chloe b said she was busy and Amy smirked at her. She was horrible to Bobby as well in the last series.

Reactions: 30
And Amy C is being very sly with Chloe b. She is pretending to be her friend, but also stirring sh1t. Chloe b said she was busy and Amy smirked at her. She was horrible to Bobby as well in the last series.
I think she’s weirdly jealous of her because she’s got her youth and gets more attention. Amy has 2 kids, 2 baby dads and diff man every few months.. I think she thought when she came back she would be star of the show but all her scenes are actually really boring . She always finds a way to be patronising or passive aggressive to Chloe B .

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think she’s weirdly jealous of her because she’s got her youth and gets more attention. Amy has 2 kids, 2 baby dads and diff man every few months.. I think she thought when she came back she would be star of the show but all her scenes are actually really boring . She always finds a way to be patronising or passive aggressive to Chloe B .
I think Amy has always been boring. When towie first started she was fascinating to watch but now there’s so many other girls like her (dumb, attractive and fake looking) that there’s just nothing interesting about her

Reactions: 22
they way they treated bobby in the last series was despicable. I actually really felt for him. I'm glad he's happy now and he's left the show behind, so toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Perhaps he does/did?! Where you there?? The music ‘career’ is a matter of opinion. If he’s being ‘paid’ to ‘produce’ music then sadly like it or not that’s a career. Point is, if baby Chloe can’t take big issues and big people (ie adults) don’t be on a big tv-dry eye crying.
Dani & Gatsby have got on with their relationship. Chloe involved herself & not can’t handle the retaliation. Why shouldn’t they stand up for themselves? Chloe shouldn’t get involved if she didn’t want backlash, she’s trouble.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lmao she thinks the comments should be turned off what because actual viewers are giving their actual opinions and calling out bullying and she doesn’t like it 😅View attachment 815438
She wants to be reminded that it's the viewers that actually make Towie popping, the Towie producers need to be reminded of that also the way they keep deleting peoples comments.
Does anybody knows the viewers count compared to other seasons. I actually thought last seasons was crap aswell.
Mind you will probably be a load of viewers like myself that still watch only out of habit😆 and not because they actually are enjoying the show.
I definitely feel this needs to be the last season now as Towie is dead

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Was Liam ever paid to produce music?? Or was this music career in actual fact self-funded..he made his money initially as a real estate broker and his music recording company, Stay Famous was dissolved after two years and didn’t ever even submit its accounts. Doesn’t sound like a wildly successful business to me. Also this tale of having seven girls in a bed on holiday. Sounds like your average holiday after-party which a bunch of girls flocked to because they were promised something (and I don’t mean D 😅🙃🍚)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This fight with Chloe b and Gatsby stemmed from when the others got axed and he made a statement on his Instagram saying he’s sad to see some people go but with others he’s glad✂✂Emoji referring to Courtney and Chloe m .. first turned his comments off and then deleted it so he must have been getting stick .. Chloe b said why would anyone be happy to see someone loose their jobs .. she was right.. even Tommy Mallet said hope everyone’s ok and it’s not nice to see people loose their livelihood .. so when this happened with Lockie it gave Gatsby ammunition on Chloe which really it’s none of his business because Yaz was with her friend Lauren Goodgers ex in Dubai so she ain’t worried about girl code .. and Gatsby and Dani were unfollowing each other so obviously Chloe heard something and said well he’s been a witch about me so tit for tat .. and now the superior Sims are involved so I don’t think Chloe will win here

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And I saw a lot of loud noises and eye wiping on her story but not a single tear. She’s trouble and troubled. Constant defence cannot be she is only 19/20 years old.
Folk are not innocent of everything done because you’re a young adult. If she can’t deal with the criticism her actions and being on the show brings, she should not be on it.
Finally somebody that has similar opinions as mine, as all I'm seeing is "its poor Chloe B getting bullied when she's only 20" when she herself is a bully and nothing but drama. She's actually quite vile
But I'm finding where the mojority can't stand the Sims allowances get made for her up on here.
Yep them crocodile tears then the big speech straight after, how she loves being on Towie and how Towie management have her back bih please as you reap wot u sow😭
Yes Gatsby's an ass but sorry Brockett can dish it out so don't act surprised when others hold grudges as she herself said she has no plans on making peace.
Oh and the runway walk Chloe slyly side eyeing when Frank spoke on forgiveness for her ex, but nobody pick that up though.
if baby Chloe can’t take big issues and big people (ie adults) don’t be on a big tv-dry eye crying.Why shouldn’t they stand up for themselves? Chloe shouldn’t get involved if she didn’t want backlash, she’s trouble.
💯💯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.