Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
My favourite Bobby and Gemma row was after him and Harry split up and Gemma betrayed him by going over to Harry’s family’s for a BBQ a few days later. I’ll never forget it.

“You’ve been over there enjoying a boiled egg salad, I’m faaacking devastated Gem”

“The way I see it is we’ve finished and you’re straight over there on the cheeseburgers and it’s not on”

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
Gatsby is repulsive, Dani must be really desperate to stay in the show because I’ve never seen a couple with less chemistry.
There was more passion in the kiss between big baby Paul and his mother on Mummy Diaries 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

EmilyChambers

VIP Member

I am going to say they won't have found their happily ever after.
Just read the article and they met while filming ex on the beach and Yaz was supposed to go on and confront him but pulled out.

Wtf is Yaz's problem?! Theyve been split for over a year and then she wafts back onto Towie like a fart on a breeze and calls him names for his one night stand with Chloe B and tries to ridicule him.

As though she can take the high ground when shes let business men shit on her for a Gucci bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Rach88

VIP Member
Bobby is just naturally hilarious, I don't know how he thinks them up! I'd forgotten about some of his Bobby-isms so thanks for the trip down memory lane 😊
Remember when lockie went up to confront Bobby and Gemma over something (think it was texts I dunno) and Bobby went alright and lockie went nah and Gemma went why are you ill looooool

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Jennytea

VIP Member
And Amy C is being very sly with Chloe b. She is pretending to be her friend, but also stirring sh1t. Chloe b said she was busy and Amy smirked at her. She was horrible to Bobby as well in the last series.
I think she’s weirdly jealous of her because she’s got her youth and gets more attention. Amy has 2 kids, 2 baby dads and diff man every few months.. I think she thought when she came back she would be star of the show but all her scenes are actually really boring . She always finds a way to be patronising or passive aggressive to Chloe B .

• Heart
Reactions: 42

whisperchat

VIP Member
I am team Chloe B.

Dani and Gatsby are actually embarrassing people, get on with your relationship and be happy! Stop trying to cause drama and Dani hun, no one wants your squirrel boyfriend who thinks he's a bad man. It's a joke.

Reactions: 42

louisekc

Yeah I genuinely think she is beautiful here. I don’t know who encouraged her to get all that filler, and to destroy her beautiful natural hair with all that peroxide etc.
Can I ask does anyone know what the family set up is ? I know Chloes mum left her so she was brought up by her dad and his new partner who is obviously Dani and Frankies mum, but is she still around ?? I would hope she’d be a better influence than Chloe !!
Sad act who’s read Chloe’s book here 🙋🏻‍♀️
The partner, Demi and Frankie’s mum, didn’t bring Chloe up till she was about 12.
Chloe was with foster parents and under social services for 9 years.
They seem to have a strange set of morals and priorities the Sims.
The mum abandoned her and the Dad couldn’t cope. He asked the famous Nanny Linda if he could move in with her and she said no! Chloe addresses this in the book, if she resents her for this and she says “A lot of people think she should of let me and dad live with her. But she had raised her kids and had a really hard life so she wanted some time for herself.” I honestly can’t believe that. What must that have done to Chloe’s dad as pretty much a teenager trying to keep his daughter and his mum refuses help?! Joey Essex’s mum and dad, Joey’s Mum was Linda’s daughter, wanted to take her in but Linda wouldn’t allow that for some reason.
Chloe’s dad obviously was trying his best to keep his daughter and had her at weekends. The foster family were pretty rough round the edges by the sounds of it, she says she felt so much more at home with The Sims, well you would because they’re your family 🤯 and how glam they all were and how beautifully dressed Nanny Linda always was and how glamorous. I’m sorry but I would walk around in rags before I would let any child of mine suffer like that! 🤯 If it wasn’t for her Dad she would of been left in care. Chloe always talks about her Mum and her female relations but she doesn’t go into too much detail about her Dad, I think it sounds like it must of been so hard for him. He was only young the Mum had walked out, and the family around him either wouldn’t help him or were stopped from helping. His own father who lived in America offered to take in Chloe but she didn’t want to live in a different country to her Dad.
I remember an episode and I cringed when they said to Linda “you’re the best nanny in the world” puh-lease! She’s not even the best Nanny out of the towie cast! I don’t really like Chloe but I can see why she is the way she is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Cocochanel21

But why should he deny it if it’s true? She has/had an unhealthy interest in their relationship, so if it is true - why should he have to lie after she’s tried to retaliate and destroy him. So she kissed him (big deal!) Personally can’t see why he would lie, he doesn’t usually. She does however. “Me & Yaz were never friends” say what you want about Yaz but they were friends.
And I saw a lot of loud noises and eye wiping on her story but not a single tear. She’s trouble and troubled. Best she does something useful with her life and get an education and stay off tv. She can’t seem to hack it. Constant defence cannot be she is only 19/20 years old.
Folk are not innocent of everything done because you’re a young adult. Some of the most dangerous people in the world are her age (but that’s another story) If she can’t deal with the criticism her actions and being on the show brings, she should not be on it.

And
Sadly men have been bragging and jeering about the people they have slept with since the beginning of time. Yes it’s shit and pathetic but they’ve been doing it forever, they certainly aren’t going to stop now.
He doesn’t usually lie…

oh I have 7 birds on the go..
I’m an international artist..lmao

nope he never lies 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Jennytea

VIP Member
Saffron is getting so much air time and she is the worst and most boring person on the show! She’s trying so hard to say funny one liners too and sounds a tool.. She is a Gemma wanna be in my books 🤦🏻‍♀️😭 this whole storyline of wanting a man with Amy is so beggy too.. Amy should stop worrying about men and concentrate on herself and her kids ffs and Saffron needs to just leave the show 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Gamu

VIP Member
Frankie and Demi calling Chloe embarrassing - the irony when they spent the whole summer trying to prove who dated Jack Fincham first as if it’s something to be proud of.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

bananabutter

VIP Member
I always thought as well Lauren Goodger was unintentionally hilarious.

When her and Jess had a massive row about their relationship

Jess: I love you and have always been there for you Lauren
Lauren: You nevahh even text me when my shop blew up 😁😁

And when Lauren P had to get those PIP implants removed

Lauren P: I’ve got to get it done people have been fainting all over the place randomly.
Lauren G: *nodding* it’s just stress you don’t need 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Emerald37

VIP Member
She wasn’t pretty, she just thought she was and mentioned being a pretty yungel quite often so you were brainwashed. She was very plain with a bent nose and no tip lip.
With comments like this, is it any wonder people get plastic surgery

Reactions: 34

sassylash

VIP Member
i need the kind of drama like when gatsby knocked petes pizza out his hand and petes vein popped out and he got ready to fight him🤣 this season is not not it

• Haha
Reactions: 34

jessiejay

Oh I haven't seen that, well I am wrong then. Really don't see the attraction in him 🤢 cba with this series already if that's going to be the main storyline
I agree Lockie is revolting, a coked up misogynistic bullfrog. I would rather shag an actual bullfrog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Belleboo

VIP Member
Again arguing over Jack Fincham - I’m mortified for them, he’s hardly a prize is he? And let’s face it bloke doesn’t care about his own kid he’s not gonna care about any of them 2 is he?

Chhhhhhxx

It really annoys me that it’s being played out on towie that lockie is ‘embarrassed’ over getting with Chloe. He’s a grown man who sleeps with young women and does cocaine all the time, hardly anything to show off about is he. If anyone should be embarrassed then it should be yaz for constantly getting back with him. Also chloe sims has slept with half the cast so I don’t know why she thinks she can sit on her high horse

Jennytea

VIP Member
I'm watching some of the old episodes and omg Chloe Brockett is actually so iconic 😂 when she was screaming at saffron outside the chip shop for being fake, when she took on Olivia and cleliwho wow I hope she's as good this season because her comebacks are quick as fuck I love it
So many people have tried to bully her or gang up on her and she was 19 when she was first on that show and she still always held her own 😭 .. It wound me up so much when people were saying she’s mates with her mum or hangs around with her mum yet I’m sure her mum is like Chloe Sims age and they all hang around with her haha 😳😂 and it was alright when Lydia and Marks mum etc were on the show ffs

• Haha