The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched latest episode. Joe from love island 2019 has joined as he's now dating Frankie. Remember the surfer dude looking guy who dated Lucy who was an actual surfer?
I thought it was him in last weeks preview!! I was going to mention it on here but thought i must be wrong as it was only a short clip so didn't get a proper look

Reactions: 5
I watched tonight’s episode on itvplayer earlier. Since when was Frankie a militant Christian? Maybe she’s got Jesus confused with Pete Wicks.
She’s not - if she was she wouldn’t be on the white stuff every chance she gets. Just for a storyline 😴

Did Amber t have a boob job?
Yes not long after she started on TOWIE I think

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what the viewer figures are these days compared to the good days? I’d be interested to see how much it’s dropped!

Reactions: 5
Frankie puts on such a fake voice and personality around guys you can just tell . She’s a ‘pick me’ girl 😂 remember when her other side came out when she screamed at Harry because he wasn’t agreeing with her story and wouldn’t bad mouth Chloe B 😅 mask fell off

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Frankie saying she’s a Christian too 😂🤣 does she just find out what a guy likes and pretends to like the same things.. remember the last date when she made out she was a hardcore football fan like he was. She’s a cringe ! Never seen her once ever mention religion or faith and never saw her mention football once either haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is Frankie’s voice so high pitched?! Joe is obviously desperate to stay relevant and stay on tv

Reactions: 15
I actually feel really sorry for Chloe I don’t doubt she’s got loads of issues . I just hope she has actual real therapy as she clearly needs it instead of just doing it for a 5 min scene on a show

Reactions: 12
Made up I searched for TOWIE (the only way is simms) and found this thread noone I know watches it anymore because it's so shite! Gonna park my arse here for the foreseeable! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Made up I searched for TOWIE (the only way is simms) and found this thread noone I know watches it anymore because it's so shite! Gonna park my arse here for the foreseeable! 🤣
You should read through the old threads too 😅

Reactions: 2
You should read through the old threads too 😅
I spent the evening doing this! Can feel the eyes from my fella from the other couch when I've been laughing!

Can I just say, if Saffron is 29, I must be about 10! She looks about 40 with kids!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
do you know what was really uncomfortable to watch chloe b and amber they really couldn’t look each other in the eye when they were having a convo. they’re not real friends are they

• Heart
Reactions: 15
do you know what was really uncomfortable to watch chloe b and amber they really couldn’t look each other in the eye when they were having a convo. they’re not real friends are they
I think they are but I think you’re right it’s awkward , I think Amber is trying so hard to stay on the good side of the boys and not piss people off as the boys all hated her 😂 and she finally isn’t the one being spoken about now that Chloe gets all the tit . I think she avoids the convo . This whole thing about Chloe being made out to be a liar too, when Amber said she was told the same thing 🤣 people just glancing over that

Reactions: 9
I love Chloe Brockett so much, she the only good thing about the show. People can’t go a episode without talking about her an the fact she’s only 20, you can see the jealousy from everyone else around her.

Reactions: 19
Chloe b is a legend. I love the way she stands up for herself when everyone is against her.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.