The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought as well Lauren Goodger was unintentionally hilarious.

When her and Jess had a massive row about their relationship

Jess: I love you and have always been there for you Lauren
Lauren: You nevahh even text me when my shop blew up 😁😁

And when Lauren P had to get those PIP implants removed

Lauren P: I’ve got to get it done people have been fainting all over the place randomly.
Lauren G: *nodding* it’s just stress you don’t need 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Remember this hilarious scene with Arg and Joey? They were so funny together. Towie has lost all its humour and tries to force it in silly scenes that just aren't funny, like the Amy and Saff wading through a river thing.
The problem is now as you say they try to force the humour. I think in the earlier series they were given a lot more free reign and the comedy happened naturally. Also in the past you could see the genuine friendships whereas nowadays I doubt many of them are actually friends outside the show.

rip old towie. It had me crying with laughter many times ❤

There was a classic episode where Amy held a Botox party and invited all the girls and Lauren P claimed to never have had Botox before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We really went from genuinely hilarious moments on TOWIE to the producers forcing Diags on the viewers as a source of comedy 😢
I’m sure the only person who laughs at Diags’ jokes is Diags 😭 him and Chloe genuinely think they’re hilarious, it makes me cringe . Their whole premise is taking the piss out of Pete who one of them is in love with the other one is probably extremely jealous of 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m sure the only person who laughs at Diags’ jokes is Diags 😭 him and Chloe genuinely think they’re hilarious, it makes me cringe . Their whole premise is taking the piss out of Pete who one of them is in love with the other one is probably extremely jealous of 🤣
Can’t stand Diags... gives me the creeps.. and I think a lot of Dan and Amber breaking up was to do with him having no wingman... and yet when he was with Fran he couldnt move .... I wish Dan would groW a backbone and tell him to duck off because when joeys around and not doing one of his tit series Diags is so far up his hole and doesn’t give a bollox about Dan....

Reactions: 19
RANNNN HERE SORRRY HISTORY BETWEEN GATSBY AND CHLOE BROCKETT SORRY WHAT ?? 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Chloes story "I love boxing" then the next breath "apparently its a big fight so I'm looking forward to it" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There seems to be something coming up in the next episode where Frankie Sims implies that Chloe is only stirring up beef about Dani & Gatsby because she has had something with Gatsby before.. and she looks a bit embarrassed about it in the clip 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If Gatsby & brockett had a thing was that before or after he had a thing with her mum 👀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg I haven’t watched today’s ep yet but can anyone remember gatsby doing a story at the time Chloe joined saying he was interested in her and her mum and had to choose between them lmao I’m gonna have to find this story now!! 😭

Here it is

Also find it weird he was 30 and saying he couldn’t decide if he fancied an 18 year old.. I know she’s more than legal but just get creep vibes from it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched latest episode. Joe from love island 2019 has joined as he's now dating Frankie. Remember the surfer dude looking guy who dated Lucy who was an actual surfer?

Reactions: 5
Just watching.. Isn’t it mad to think that Roman is only 2 years older than Maddie 😅 and the way they were talking was like she was a baby. Saying ‘you’re mega good with her aren’t you’ he’s basically the same age! I understand she might have special needs but they literally talk about her and to her like she’s 3

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg I haven’t watched today’s ep yet but can anyone remember gatsby doing a story at the time Chloe joined saying he was interested in her and her mum and had to choose between them lmao I’m gonna have to find this story now!! 😭

Here it is

Also find it weird he was 30 and saying he couldn’t decide if he fancied an 18 year old.. I know she’s more than legal but just get creep vibes from it
i’ve beeen waitingg for the tea from you lol i ran here earlier i couldn’t believe it when i saw next weeks spoiler

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tried to watch the new episode and it's so dry i had to keep skipping through..... i wish you could just watch a 5 minute edit of all the drama moments. i want fights, not Chloe Sims fake crying

Reactions: 1
It’s getting uncomfortable to watch that every week it’s ganging up on brocket? Like she’s completely on her own other than amber who’s now civil with the others. Why can’t they at least get some more cast members who will have her back it’s not right

Reactions: 16
I watched tonight’s episode on itvplayer earlier. Since when was Frankie a militant Christian? Maybe she’s got Jesus confused with Pete Wicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.