The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked the actual outfit but maybe it was the camera angle, it wasn’t flattering for her.
she does have a bigger bum and bigger hips. That colour I wouldn’tdream of wearing in the gym. Good for her. She literally gives no shits about anything lol

Reactions: 10
Can’t see Joey without thinking about him and Kirk now… juiciest (realest/truest) bit of goss I’ve ever heard from Towie.
Especially scenes with him in minimal clothing 🥴, which is most of the time!
Come on, what????

Reactions: 3
There was a rumour something went on with Kirk and joey I think? It was a few threads back so I’m not 💯 on the details!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Interesting! Can def see Kirk having that bi side to him. He looks a saucy one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
which joey
Essex!

Just watched an old clip from series 1 and I've said it before but Mark Wright was such a narcissistic mystoginistic twit back then. How he became so popular and successful off the back of that I will never know but I doubt that would happen in 2021, he would be called out for his behaviour on social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Essex!

Just watched an old clip from series 1 and I've said it before but Mark Wright was such a narcissistic mystoginistic twit back then. How he became so popular and successful off the back of that I will never know but I doubt that would happen in 2021, he would be called out for his behaviour on social media.
I think he turned it round by appearing on I’m a Celeb

Reactions: 5
I don't know if I fully believe the Joey/Kirk rumour from Joeys side, but I can totally see Kirk being bi...

Any more.goss from any other cast members?

Reactions: 4
Thanks fellas, yes that’s what I was on about. I think it’s true & have heard it from more than one reliable source 👀 Anyway if you watch it back when they first meet on the show they are literally always flirting and touching. Even Stevie Wonder could see it (cheers Bobs)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks fellas, yes that’s what I was on about. I think it’s true & have heard it from more than one reliable source 👀 Anyway if you watch it back when they first meet on the show they are literally always flirting and touching. Even Stevie Wonder could see it (cheers Bobs)
bleeping classic

• Haha
Teatime!

family friend’s granddaughter showed me her mates snapchat last week that was taken on a date with Diags. I commented that she was very pretty, turns out his date just turned 18….. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Essex!

Always said he was a narc. Mark the narc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stupid story lines now..Cannot go over a bridge?? Since when, still it gives Pete Wicks a bit of work I suppose....

• Haha
Is it just me or has Pete for the longest time had an obsession with bad mouthing Chloe Brockett? I wish I could put all the clips together but any time she is mentioned in a group conversation, he is overwhelmingly negative about her. I find it weird considering she was 18/19/20 when he was speaking about her and he’s in his 30s. I don’t know if it’s just me who has noticed it but I think he as a real agenda towards her which is odd as I can’t remember the two of them having any serious disagreements with each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.