The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Deogatery" 🤣🤣🤣
Oh the thesaurus comment made me chuckle

Abbey appeared on couples come dine with me recently with her bf and kate this feminist who really tried to patronise her and make her look thick. Remember she had those massive embarrassing fake boobs. Chloe sims et al.used to laugh at her and call her booby. She went night fishing with tom Pearce at the time who was absolutely gorgeous but refused to kiss him due to her first date rules and he soon lost interest
I’m sure I remember seeing her on a program about botched lip filler or something once. She was a very pretty girl back then! She looks so different now, I hardly recognised her.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Omg why. Also wtf where are the rest of her teeth on this part? 😳 why has she only got front ones?
Wtf?? She already had veneers before?? 😭

I’m sure I remember seeing her on a program about botched lip filler or something once. She was a very pretty girl back then! She looks so different now, I hardly recognised her.
Wait was she the one who had reddish hair and went out with diagz?

Random comment but is Morag from Mafs mum related to Debbie from Towie? They look identical!
I thought this too but after seeing morags close up on a scene but I think it's the hair style , if they had different hair to each other I don't think they would look alike. I bet she gets mistaken for her though especially living in Essex

Reactions: 2
Bobby is just naturally hilarious, I don't know how he thinks them up! I'd forgotten about some of his Bobby-isms so thanks for the trip down memory lane 😊
Remember when lockie went up to confront Bobby and Gemma over something (think it was texts I dunno) and Bobby went alright and lockie went nah and Gemma went why are you ill looooool

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Remember when lockie went up to confront Bobby and Gemma over something (think it was texts I dunno) and Bobby went alright and lockie went nah and Gemma went why are you ill looooool
Remember finding this HILARIOUS. It was the seriousness in which she said it. Very funny are Lockie & Gemma - naturally (unlikeable lol) but funny people!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Why do I find this so funny? 😂 I really need to rewatch Towie from the start!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Why do I find this so funny? 😂 I really need to rewatch Towie from the start!
I know Gemma is like marmite you either love her or dislike her but I love her I think she’s bloody hilarious. Proper iconic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂 people forget how golden Charlie was
I loved the ep where Gemma and Charlie tried recreating the Titanic drawing scene. He can't draw for tit bless him.

4 mins onwards for Gemma's reaction. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember this hilarious scene with Arg and Joey? They were so funny together. Towie has lost all its humour and tries to force it in silly scenes that just aren't funny, like the Amy and Saff wading through a river thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember this hilarious scene with Arg and Joey? They were so funny together. Towie has lost all its humour and tries to force it in silly scenes that just aren't funny, like the Amy and Saff wading through a river thing.
Have you got any farts now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Agreed it was hilarious back then.

Reactions: 2
Remember finding this HILARIOUS. It was the seriousness in which she said it. Very funny are Lockie & Gemma - naturally (unlikeable lol) but funny people!
That’s why I always had a little soft spot for Lockie, despite him being a bit of an hole he was naturally very funny 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
🤣 I remember when Joey got that place, the random bedroom/balcony thing

Reactions: 3
🤣 I remember when Joey got that place, the random bedroom/balcony thing
Yeah! Haha. They missed it out of that clip but they tried on each others clothes and joey was flapping on the floor in Arg's jeans saying he looked like a mermaid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We really went from genuinely hilarious moments on TOWIE to the producers forcing Diags on the viewers as a source of comedy 😢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.