The Only Way Is Essex cast #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
flipping hell another snooze fest last night, I was just in bed looking at my phone and had it as background noise

Reactions: 3
Why can’t I not watch?! 🤣
It’s bloody terrible and just one big advertisement for thier own personal ‘ventures’ nowadays. It’s terrible, not funny and even more set up then it’s ever been! Yet here I am, watching it and hating myself for watching it but can’t not watch it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s bloody terrible and just one big advertisement for thier own personal ‘ventures’ nowadays. It’s terrible, not funny and even more set up then it’s ever been! Yet here I am, watching it and hating myself for watching it but can’t not watch it 🤣
Same 😭

Reactions: 4
Same!! I feel like I need to see it through to the end because I’ve followed it from the start. But it never seems to end 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whys Pete got a mask on ??
Demi had some crap in her face dissolved she looks slightly better.

Reactions: 2
I actually feel really sorry for Chloe I don’t doubt she’s got loads of issues . I just hope she has actual real therapy as she clearly needs it instead of just doing it for a 5 min scene on a show
I’m sure I remember seeing her on a program about botched lip filler or something once. She was a very pretty girl back then! She looks so different now, I hardly recognised her.
Love Chloe B, but that orange gym get up didn’t do her any favours.

Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched it all as my internet kept crashing yesterday when trying to use itv hub (maybe it’s a sign), I did wonder though if the couple Chloe is on about could be amber and Dan?!?!

Reactions: 1
Remember this hilarious scene with Arg.

Can’t see Joey without thinking about him and Kirk now… juiciest (realest/truest) bit of goss I’ve ever heard from Towie.
Especially scenes with him in minimal clothing 🥴, which is most of the time!

I haven’t watched it all as my internet kept crashing yesterday when trying to use itv hub (maybe it’s a sign), I did wonder though if the couple Chloe is on about could be amber and Dan?!?!
No because Dan was saying she heard it off someone .. I’d say Sam and Shelby because Sam is Gatsbys friend

Reactions: 3
So is Lockie and Megan Barton-Hanson now dating?? She is all over him in his stories..

Has anyone seen Frankie’s recent stories on IG? When she’s trying to talk about the jacket she wore last night it’s like she’s on something 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was anyone else surprised on the date with Joe when Frankie said she was a Christian and her faith was important to her. Just wasn’t expecting her to say something like that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whats this goss on Chloe and a couple??? I really cba to watch it’s too boring and I’ll end up skipping too far

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.