The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!!! I’m so glad Chloe stood up for herself, Ella is the biggest tit stirrer and caused all this to then decide she just sees her and him as friends 😂 she’s like a petty school girl in the playground.
I don’t understand why Bobby needs to apologise again because Chloe doesn’t think the first one was good enough!! I don’t see her ever apologising to someone when she’s in the wrong not even once.
Ella is such a twit, so glad Chloe stood up to her

And I've never heard Chloe Simms apologise first, she always offers a second hand apology. This whole business is bleeping pathetic and I don't know who the duck she thinks she is, strutting round Essex like a washed up Peggy Mitchell.

She's irrelevant and doing everything she can to stay relevant, it's embarrassing.

All I think of when I see Bobby right now is Caroline flack, Mike Thalassitis, Sophie Gradon and all the other celebs who needed support and didn’t get it and consequently took their own lives. The sims sisters especially Chloe need to put their petty bicker to one side and support a man who is truly breaking! It’s heartbreaking to watch!
Absolutely this!! Chloe Simms is a bully. She is literally making Bobby beg and for what? Her to round and say actually no, I'm not your friend.

Harry is a vicious little pig too.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All I think of when I see Bobby right now is Caroline flack, Mike Thalassitis, Sophie Gradon and all the other celebs who needed support and didn’t get it and consequently took their own lives. The sims sisters especially Chloe need to put their petty bicker to one side and support a man who is truly breaking! It’s heartbreaking to watch!
Totally agree. I hope he has some good support from friends and family behind the scenes.

I wonder if they have actually had any complaints 💭
I wouldn't be surprised tbh. I think it's time Chloe got her comeuppance as she has been allowed to get away with this tit for too long. It's sad because in earlier series she was so much nicer, and actually really funny but I guess that was an act.

Reactions: 10
What’s up with Bobby anyway, has something happened off screen.

Reactions: 1
Totally agree. I hope he has some good support from friends and family behind the scenes.

I wouldn't be surprised tbh. I think it's time Chloe got her comeuppance as she has been allowed to get away with this tit for too long. It's sad because in earlier series she was so much nicer, and actually really funny but I guess that was an act.
I think she’s become old and bitter and so hard faced. It’s actually a shame.

Reactions: 9
I am just watching old towie episodes series 18, and I cannot believe how much better they all look!! It’s seriously unbelievable, Bobby, Chloe sims, georgia k, even Courtney and Chloe! They have ruined themselves, it’s really sad!
Also I think as a whole the girls were nicer back then than the girls in it now, eg. Nicole, Ella, Chloe b

Chloe sims is like that character of Hollyoaks whos been there from the start 20years ago. Zero relevance in fresh current storylines apart from dragging everyone down and reminding us that the programme is That old.
Always in some cheap fashion Tammy girl polyester outfit with a sour puffed Bo’selecta mask face.
Go find your own tribe you will be so much happier and lighter. Try to leave the show with maybe a pinch of grace before your 40th. Go’wan i dare you and take your gerbil mate diags too!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What has Courtney M done to her nose it looks awful!
Also how sweet Amber T to leave the table to comfort her friend. She really is Loyal unlike Chloe and Courtney....

Reactions: 11
F9CC5969-78EC-4BBE-B964-4047627C6B90.png

This makes me a bit uncomfortable. Any dog can snap if they are made jump or pissed off. It just doesn’t seem the best idea to have him so close to a newborn.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I agree. Especially when they kept going on about how jealous and spoilt he is.
Yes! Even if he was the loveliest natured dog I still wouldn’t be comfortable with it. But the fact we know he has behavioural issues and is used to being so spoilt I just couldn’t risk it.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if they have actually had any complaints 💭
I’ve complained to Offcom as soon as I watched it, I’ve never made a complaint about anything I’ve watched on tv I didn’t know who to complain to but I felt so strongly about the scenes with Chloe & Bobby

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve complained to Offcom as soon as I watched it, I’ve never made a complaint about anything I’ve watched on tv I didn’t know who to complain to but I felt so strongly about the scenes with Chloe & Bobby
What did you say? I’d like to make a complaint too but I am struggling with wording 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
View attachment 568930
This makes me a bit uncomfortable. Any dog can snap if they are made jump or pissed off. It just doesn’t seem the best idea to have him so close to a newborn.
I personally thought this pic was quite sweet but I do also agree that the dog could turn at any given moment, especially if it feels jealousy towards the baby. I think you just have to judge your dogs character.. I know my dog is so gentle towards babies/children and he's a bulldog lol

Regardless, I am so happy for Tommy and Georgia, little Brody is beautiful ❤

What did you say? I’d like to make a complaint too but I am struggling with wording 🤦🏻‍♀️
Kept it short, just wrote that scenes between certain characters amounted to bullying & doesn’t set a good impression for young people watching

Reactions: 9
I personally thought this pic was quite sweet but I do also agree that the dog could turn at any given moment, especially if it feels jealousy towards the baby. I think you just have to judge your dogs character.. I know my dog is so gentle towards babies/children and he's a bulldog lol

Regardless, I am so happy for Tommy and Georgia, little Brody is beautiful ❤
I agree it is sweet. Beautiful dog and beautiful baby! Obviously they trust him to be ok around the baby and I’m sure it’s fine but seeing a dog’s face so close to a small baby does worry me. I’m a bit scared of dogs though so that probably influences me a bit 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.