The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does Chloe Sims think she is? Bobby is obviously having a tit time, no he shouldn’t have shouted at Frankie but he apologised multiple times… why does Chloe think she needs to be grovelled to? Like someone else said I wish Bobby would just tell her to duck off. He seems very unhappy in these recent episodes I hope he’s getting some proper support.

Reactions: 31
I just watched a clip on Instagram of chloe being really upset with Gatsby what's happened I can't deal with watching the episode?

Feel embarrassed for Chloe Sims, nearly 40 walking around like she’s in the mafia banging on about “muh famleeee” and keeping arguments going. You'd think Bobby had beaten Frankie up the way they’re carrying on.

However, more fool Bobby for grovelling to her and practically begging for an apology...it’s the lack of self respect for me :sick: I’m begging this show to bring in someone to stand up to Chloe, anyone vaguely intelligent and articulate would destroy her.

Reactions: 33
Yeah the chokehold that the Sims mafia have on the rest of the cast is ruining the show. I’m sick of everyone bowing down to them.

Reactions: 16
Yeah the chokehold that the Sims mafia have on the rest of the cast is ruining the show. I’m sick of everyone bowing down to them.
Wish they would get rid of them and their attitudes , it’s the fact her sisters are fairly new to the show and act like they are the main stars based on their sister .. When in reality Chloe is only still on the show and has never left because she has no other options 🙃

Reactions: 16
I got weird vibes about that Dani from the off. Dunno, I hope I'm wrong but feel like she's using Gatsby and just doesn't come across as that interested in him.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I got weird vibes about that Dani from the off. Dunno, I hope I'm wrong but feel like she's using Gatsby and just doesn't come across as that interested in him.
100% tbh think most of them are fame hungry, unpopular opinion but I love Amber, chloe m and courtney

Reactions: 17
I actually think she seems nice and tries to stay out of drama but it’s like she’s being mugged off now so probs why she’s said something. Everyone ALWAYS questions anyone who goes out with Gatsby as if no one could genuinely like him? Why? It’s been a running joke whenever anyone dates him. No one does it with anyone else

Reactions: 9
I genuinely believe that the Sims sisters are causing a huge loss in viewers for TOWIE. If they’re not axed anytime soon, I don’t see why people would want to continue watching 🥴 absolutely vile, especially Granny Chloe and Filler Frankie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s so uncomfortable watching TOWIE right now. Very hard to see how sad Bobby is and that hard faced stubborn cow can’t comfort him? After TEN YEARS of friendship? Yer he said sumut crappy, but, he apologised and reached out to her on numerous occasions to chat over it and move on. She’s a bleeping power hungry witch.

Reactions: 20
The mistake Bobby made was pandering to the Sims with a big drawn out apology.

He said something when drunk and apologised to the person he said it to...end of.

To be now begging forgiveness from that person’s sister has made her think she’s got the power but she’s just a bully!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I genuinely believe that the Sims sisters are causing a huge loss in viewers for TOWIE. If they’re not axed anytime soon, I don’t see why people would want to continue watching 🥴 absolutely vile, especially Granny Chloe and Filler Frankie
I’ve not watched this series at all for this exact reason , cannot stand the sims sisters

Reactions: 11
I’ve not watched this series at all for this exact reason , cannot stand the sims sisters
I watched the first one but that’s it. A combination of them filming in restaurants (whilst we were all sat at home in lockdown) and the trashy sims sisters really put me off this series.

Reactions: 11
How patronising was Chloe M? Everything she was saying aside, that incredibly condescending tone! What nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 6
I know a lot of it is "set up for your entertainment " but Bobby looked so upset.
And yet they were all out together the other night, it was all over their IG accounts and in the Mail.
Bobby even shared a cab home with them.

Also, all this social distancing on screen is a joke when they are all together on their accounts, going out and cuddling each other.
And let's not forget in the first lockdown Courtney had a party

Reactions: 6
What I can’t understand was Chloe Sims wasn’t even there when Bobby had the row with Frankie and she wants an apology.. Frankie is 25 .. it would answer her better to put her time and energy into her 16 year old child who is bound to be bullied over her mother’s actions with men and otherwise ..

Reactions: 13
Bobby has literally done what chloe has asked, yet it's still not good enough. He then apologises again exactly as she wants. Still says she can't be friends. He does exactly as she asks as she says then they can move on, then she will say it's not good enough again! It's bizarre. She just wants him to grovel. Weirdest thing is remembering it wasn't even to her it was to frankie!
And he's had an awful time, got drunk and been out of order. He's apologized. As a friend she should take into account the bad time he has had and see the state he is in. But she doesn't want 'buts' he has to just say sorry and that's it. (which he has done and isn't good enough still). As a friend she SHOULD take into account what a state he clearly is in. It is obvious when she's upset its all about her and the situation she's in is used for everything. D
Bobby is so clearly struggling. They are meant to be his friends. I feel terrible for him. It's so sad to see someone so lovely and generally positive so down. I think he is pretty much begging forgiveness due to how bad he is feeling. I still feel shocked at how bad Amy was about him last week, I see her differently now.
Harry caused all this, has walked off fine and poor Bobby is left like this whilst they are all fine with Harry. Its so sad.
Chloe meadows owned Ella. She was right too. Ella is very immature and thinks she's something big but to me she does seem a lost girl and I think he age does show with how she acts. And it comes out with her nastiness. She could be a nice girl and a lot happier if the bitchiness and arguing with everyone stopped.

Last week I said I think Ella sounds like Lauren goodger. This week I thought frankies date sounds like Dan Edgar 🤣

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.