The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How patronising was Chloe M? Everything she was saying aside, that incredibly condescending tone! What nasty piece of work.
I thought she was fab. I think her tone was pitch perfect- she left Ella in no doubt she could say more and really humiliate her but chose not to and walked away, laughing, while the wanna be sims could only resort to swearing.
Its about time TOWIE featured someone who has the mental capacity to actually argue. I'm really glad Chloe M rose to the occasion.

Reactions: 40
I liked Ella when she first joined but I think she comes across as quite nasty and calculated now. She’s always involved in some sort of drama and she’s losing friends left right and centre

Reactions: 20
I liked Ella when she first joined but I think she comes across as quite nasty and calculated now. She’s always involved in some sort of drama and she’s losing friends left right and centre
I feel the same about Chlourteney (see what I did there 🤣) they just flit between groups stirring up drama.
As much as I’m not keen on Ella, what did her situation have to do with Chloe M?
A couple of episodes ago they were in the midst of Clelia & Amber drama. It seems like this is their only purpose.

Reactions: 9
I feel the same about Chlourteney (see what I did there 🤣) they just flit between groups stirring up drama.
As much as I’m not keen on Ella, what did her situation have to do with Chloe M?
A couple of episodes ago they were in the midst of Clelia & Amber drama. It seems like this is their only purpose.
😂 Chlourteney is brilliant

I like them most of the time, but a few eps ago with the Amber/Clelia drama they discussed everything as “we think / we said” which I thought was a bit cringe. I thought what Chloe said to Ella was right last night but I don’t really get why she made a big drama with Gatsby or why Courtney then dropped in his comment about messaging other girls still.

Reactions: 5
The Chloe/Ella thing is ironic because when Chloe M/Courtney came on Towie, they were the 23/25 year old that the older cast called "little girls/immature", courtney called Lockie good looking and Danni went off at her. Its a repeat of old storylines except they are now the 30 year olds. It shows that if you are the last men standing in reality tv and don't have the balls to leave it behind for the younger crew, you end up looking like a 30+ year old knob, like Lockie, Chloe Sims, Gatsby, Pete Wicks, Chloe M clinging on to reality TV in your 30's arguing over calling an 18 year handsome while mortgaged up with a bf. Times up Chloe M, you can't have it both ways, they look like they are involved in other stories because chloe and courtney decided to keep their real lives, bfs etc off TOWIE, so now it really is just a gossip job for them to comment on other lives in the show

Reactions: 15
😂 Chlourteney is brilliant

I like them most of the time, but a few eps ago with the Amber/Clelia drama they discussed everything as “we think / we said” which I thought was a bit cringe. I thought what Chloe said to Ella was right last night but I don’t really get why she made a big drama with Gatsby or why Courtney then dropped in his comment about messaging other girls still.
I find "Chlourtney" a bit odd if I'm honest, especially the little one who is like a muppet. Together they can be creepy. But Chloe has grown on me slightly she seems to have a more a mind of her own, you can see in how she looks and presents herself.

Reactions: 5
The Chloe/Ella thing is ironic because when Chloe M/Courtney came on Towie, they were the 23/25 year old that the older cast called "little girls/immature", courtney called Lockie good looking and Danni went off at her. Its a repeat of old storylines except they are now the 30 year olds. It shows that if you are the last men standing in reality tv and don't have the balls to leave it behind for the younger crew, you end up looking like a 30+ year old knob, like Lockie, Chloe Sims, Gatsby, Pete Wicks, Chloe M clinging on to reality TV in your 30's arguing over calling an 18 year handsome while mortgaged up with a bf. Times up Chloe M, you can't have it both ways, they look like they are involved in other stories because chloe and courtney decided to keep their real lives, bfs etc off TOWIE, so now it really is just a gossip job for them to comment on other lives in the show
Courtney is 25 and Chloe is 28

Reactions: 2
A 30 year old woman saying jokingly " if I was a few years younger" is not anything to get offended at. I'm not there yet but, come on, there's no sinister intent in saying a legal age man is handsome. So what if she has a bf.
In general TOWIE is past its sell by date, the majority of the older and younger cast are witless sheep who can just about bleat " awkward" in response to anything.
I'm not agist one way or another I don't care as long as I am entertained but if the younger ones are the future than its truly doomed.
Chloe and Courtney are the Greek chorus, every reality show needs someone to fulfil that function.

Reactions: 8
I thought she was fab. I think her tone was pitch perfect- she left Ella in no doubt she could say more and really humiliate her but chose not to and walked away, laughing, while the wanna be sims could only resort to swearing.
Its about time TOWIE featured someone who has the mental capacity to actually argue. I'm really glad Chloe M rose to the occasion.
Not me. If anyone spoke to me in that tone I'd be inclined to give them a slap 😂

Reactions: 4
Who does Chloe Sims think she is? Bobby is obviously having a tit time, no he shouldn’t have shouted at Frankie but he apologised multiple times… why does Chloe think she needs to be grovelled to? Like someone else said I wish Bobby would just tell her to duck off. He seems very unhappy in these recent episodes I hope he’s getting some proper support.
I think he's just too kind hearted for that.. I've always liked Bobby I think he is probably the most genuine out of the lot of them. I felt so sorry for him last night when he was sat at that table, crying again!! It's like Chloe is enjoying the torment and the groveling because she really does believe she is some sort of queen who needs to be bowed down too.. It's disgusting behaviour from a grown woman who claims to be so 'mature' and 'wise'. She’s just making herself and the sisters look bad. Yeah Bobby made a drunken mistake but who hasn’t!

Reactions: 18
I find it mad that itv preach the 'Britain get talking' but still use someone crying/basically getting bullied as entertainment ??

Reactions: 22
Ella can definitely get a bit too big for her boots at times but telling a young girl she has no friends is uncalled for. Chloe dropped herself into this mess after saying what she did. It wasn't "friendly advice" as they don't know Roman, don't like Ella and are not fond of Pete so they meddled for a reaction in my eyes

Reactions: 7
Since that episode Bobby was out with the Sims sisters .. instead of telling them to duck off he doesn’t need them .. Bobby put up a foto with his nan and Frankie likes it despite last week saying she only talked to Bobby twice before.. they seen the backlash last week and they’ve backtracked..

So this is her excuse the bully

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Bring back Megan mckenna!!!!!

Reactions: 20
Bring back Megan mckenna!!!!!
Yay. I can't lie I love watching a good row.

Since that episode Bobby was out with the Sims sisters .. instead of telling them to duck off he doesn’t need them .. Bobby put up a foto with his nan and Frankie likes it despite last week saying she only talked to Bobby twice before.. they seen the backlash last week and they’ve backtracked..

So this is her excuse the bully
Is this the embodiment of ride or die? :ROFLMAO: I feel real loathing towards her.

Reactions: 3
I’m feel so sorry for Bobby.
I’m really concerned for joey, he is very very thin. He naturally has a petite frame but I think he has lost a lot of weight during the past year :((( I hope people have noticed and speaking to him / supporting him

Reactions: 15
All I think of when I see Bobby right now is Caroline flack, Mike Thalassitis, Sophie Gradon and all the other celebs who needed support and didn’t get it and consequently took their own lives. The sims sisters especially Chloe need to put their petty bicker to one side and support a man who is truly breaking! It’s heartbreaking to watch!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.