The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realise Jack from Love Island was friends with the towie bellends

Saw this on the gram earlier. Does Dan ever not have his eyes closed :D

Screenshot_20210511-220213_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
I must say I was never ever a fan of Georgia till she had the baby.
Posted natural pics, gave the baby a normal name and no magazine deals. Bet Lauren Goodger won't be doing the same.

Reactions: 13
I must say I was never ever a fan of Georgia till she had the baby.
Posted natural pics, gave the baby a normal name and no magazine deals. Bet Lauren Goodger won't be doing the same.
I hate to be cynical but the lack of magazine deal is probably because they’re under contract for their tv show.
Personally I won’t be watching yet another parenting reality show. Having a baby seems to be a lucrative business move for the towie lot now.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 568930
This makes me a bit uncomfortable. Any dog can snap if they are made jump or pissed off. It just doesn’t seem the best idea to have him so close to a newborn.
omg! I couldn’t do that! That dog doesn’t seem the friendliest and like you said a dog can flip at any time! 😱

Reactions: 1
I still can’t believe she dumped Elliot because she said his kids were around too much 😂😭 and she said she wants to be winded and dined every night.. that isn’t real life silly cow . Elliot was like ‘now and again I wanna put my feet up and watch xfactor’ 😂 same hun

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I still can’t believe she dumped Elliot because she said his kids were around too much 😂😭 and she said she wants to be winded and dined every night.. that isn’t real life silly cow . Elliot was like ‘now and again I wanna put my feet up and watch xfactor’ 😂 same hun
but when Elliot said he didn’t like her daughter sleeping in their bed with them he “was trying to use her kid against her”. Her hypocrisy knows no bounds

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
but when Elliot said he didn’t like her daughter sleeping in their bed with them he “was trying to use her kid against her”. Her hypocrisy knows no bounds
Omg I can’t remember that! 😱 that’s not normal anyway, it isn’t his daughter and she wasn’t even a toddler at that point shouldn’t be in bed with someone who isn’t even her mum or dad anyway

Reactions: 16
Omg I can’t remember that! 😱 that’s not normal anyway, it isn’t his daughter and she wasn’t even a toddler at that point shouldn’t be in bed with someone who isn’t even her mum or dad anyway
yes - she had a massive go at him and said the reason why she ended it is because she tried to use her daughter against her. But he said he was uncomfortable having maddie in the bed with them all the time because they need their space which if I’m honest is completely fair enough maddie was about 10 at this point more than old enough to be in her own bed

Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t want a child who isn’t mine sleeping in bed with me either!

Reactions: 16
for someone who is SO WISE

you'd think she'd realise that real life isn't going out every night being wined and dined lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
for someone who is SO WISE

you'd think she'd realise that real life isn't going out every night being wined and dined lol
I realised I wrote winded 😭😂 and can’t edit it . She probs would expect someone to bleeping wind her too though

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.