Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmadale

VIP Member
Recap...

So Clelia has unfortunately not bore-d off like most of us were hoping. Still clinging on and creating beef to get some airtime.

Neither has the wannabe GC Saffron! Also getting involved in beef for airtime.

Pete has now escaped the clutches of Chloe but now acting like Sid James in a carry on movie licking him lips at Ella like a sleazy old perv (in blue tinted specs)

Nicole is still gobbing off at anyone who’ll listen, that brief period of smiling in her last series didn’t last very long!

Harry created a big drama with Bobby by lying about something that happened 7 years ago and dragged Amy into it causing Bobby to leave Essex (for all of 3 weeks as next weeks preview shows he’s back)

Chlourteney (as they’ve morphed into one) don’t know who they’re allowed to talk to from one show to the next but bow to Queen Amber.

Kelsey is getting stressed about hairbrushes.

Demi in a fake relationship with someone who looks like both her sisters.

What’s next...so next week looks like Bobby is back (yey) Lockie is back (ney) and lots of people are crying (inc Diags who appears to be crying about Chloe AGAIN...get a grip - maybe his next challenge could be to stop crying about Chloe Sims!)

Finally, why do I still watch this shit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

GoldSilver

VIP Member
I think Diags is a bit of a prick tbh. I think he’d be even more of a prick if he was better looking and could get away with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Dollywobs

It still absolute cooks my noodle that Chloe Sims and Gatsy had sex. I mean, just picture it for a second.......... Sorry.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

HeidiHole

Chatty Member
I think Diags is a bit of a prick tbh. I think he’d be even more of a prick if he was better looking and could get away with it.
He makes me feel sick. I saw a photo someone posted on here of him shagging a girl by the bins at the back of a club. CLASSY!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

ebsx

Mad that she acts like the mafia and she has to protect her family, yet didn’t think twice about shagging Dan (and telling him she would marry him) when it upset Joey.. fanny first or family first Chlo? 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
I feel so sorry for Bobby. He put his hands up and apologised, but oh no, ‘The Sims Sisters’ are gonna make him pay. They’ve all cloned into each other with their plastic look. Who does old Chloe think she is? She’s 40! Still hanging out with the young ones. She’s irrelevant. Get rid I say.

Reactions: 41

whisperchat

VIP Member
soooooo f'ing bored of Diags and his stupid world record attempt now. I actually fast forward it.. no one cares

Reactions: 41

Gamu

VIP Member
How patronising was Chloe M? Everything she was saying aside, that incredibly condescending tone! What nasty piece of work.
I thought she was fab. I think her tone was pitch perfect- she left Ella in no doubt she could say more and really humiliate her but chose not to and walked away, laughing, while the wanna be sims could only resort to swearing.
Its about time TOWIE featured someone who has the mental capacity to actually argue. I'm really glad Chloe M rose to the occasion.

Reactions: 40

RedHotMoon

The whole towie thing needs to stop now. Just leave it for a bit then put back on when the world's back to normal again. Put it out of its misery. It's absolutely dreadful now, you've got nearly 40 year olds acting like a kray twin to people with mental health issues, 20 year olds with litres of Botox in their face and they're having to resort to things like 'The great Essex spelling bee' to fill out the program. I've watched the entire series throughout lockdown and it's just become so bad now. I don't know why they carry it on.

• Haha

Gamu

VIP Member
Minor issue but does anyone else get annoyed with their malapropisms? Eg they say ‘underlining issues‘ when they probably mean ‘underlying issues’. Unless they are doing their schoolwork and have forgotten to underline the titles 🤣
the last episode I watched they kept going on about ‘escape goats’ 🤣, it’s ‘scapegoat’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
When they say "generally" rather than "genuinely" I hate that. I really hate it when toad with thyroid face Lockie says "Ima genilman"

• Haha
  • Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
Not defending Chloe, but who the hell is that sad case Wayne Lineker to judge anyone? Why would any woman need his approval?

• Haha

Tigger27

Mad that she acts like the mafia and she has to protect her family, yet didn’t think twice about shagging Dan (and telling him she would marry him) when it upset Joey.. fanny first or family first Chlo? 👀
She also snogged and secretly dated Mario in earlier series and he’s Charlie’s best mate 😂 upsetting both him and Lauren Pope in the process.
She’s a walking contradiction.

• Heart

Imonlyme

Chatty Member
I'm tired and extremely bored of Diags with his ridiculous efforts at trying to break a World record. The eating an onion scene last night made me feel sick watching it. Can all this silly nonsense just stop now.

Reactions: 39

Jennytea

VIP Member
Sorry but who does Clelia think she is on tonight’s episode? 😭 Trying to make this new guy look stupid and talk down to him like he’s a bunny boiler for txting her too much.. This is the same girl who moved to Essex when she was literally only dating Dan, they weren’t even a couple.. Bitch moved to a whole diff postcode to stalk someone 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

ebsx

So basically. Don’t go near any ex, pre-boyfriend, pre-fuck buddy or talk about the 3 sims OR the sims family. HOWEVER. They can do whatever, fuck whoever and bang it all over Instagram? More front than Frankies bottom lip. Get to fuck!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Minor issue but does anyone else get annoyed with their malapropisms? Eg they say ‘underlining issues‘ when they probably mean ‘underlying issues’. Unless they are doing their schoolwork and have forgotten to underline the titles 🤣
the last episode I watched they kept going on about ‘escape goats’ 🤣, it’s ‘scapegoat’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38