The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap...

So Clelia has unfortunately not bore-d off like most of us were hoping. Still clinging on and creating beef to get some airtime.

Neither has the wannabe GC Saffron! Also getting involved in beef for airtime.

Pete has now escaped the clutches of Chloe but now acting like Sid James in a carry on movie licking him lips at Ella like a sleazy old perv (in blue tinted specs)

Nicole is still gobbing off at anyone who’ll listen, that brief period of smiling in her last series didn’t last very long!

Harry created a big drama with Bobby by lying about something that happened 7 years ago and dragged Amy into it causing Bobby to leave Essex (for all of 3 weeks as next weeks preview shows he’s back)

Chlourteney (as they’ve morphed into one) don’t know who they’re allowed to talk to from one show to the next but bow to Queen Amber.

Kelsey is getting stressed about hairbrushes.

Demi in a fake relationship with someone who looks like both her sisters.

What’s next...so next week looks like Bobby is back (yey) Lockie is back (ney) and lots of people are crying (inc Diags who appears to be crying about Chloe AGAIN...get a grip - maybe his next challenge could be to stop crying about Chloe Sims!)

Finally, why do I still watch this tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Recap...

So Clelia has unfortunately not bore-d off like most of us were hoping. Still clinging on and creating beef to get some airtime.

Neither has the wannabe GC Saffron! Also getting involved in beef for airtime.

Pete has now escaped the clutches of Chloe but now acting like Sid James in a carry on movie licking him lips at Ella like a sleazy old perv (in blue tinted specs)

Nicole is still gobbing off at anyone who’ll listen, that brief period of smiling in her last series didn’t last very long!

Harry created a big drama with Bobby by lying about something that happened 7 years ago and dragged Amy into it causing Bobby to leave Essex (for all of 3 weeks as next weeks preview shows he’s back)

Chlourteney (as they’ve morphed into one) don’t know who they’re allowed to talk to from one show to the next but bow to Queen Amber.

Kelsey is getting stressed about hairbrushes.

Demi in a fake relationship with someone who looks like both her sisters.

What’s next...so next week looks like Bobby is back (yey) Lockie is back (ney) and lots of people are crying (inc Diags who appears to be crying about Chloe AGAIN...get a grip - maybe his next challenge could be to stop crying about Chloe Sims!)

Finally, why do I still watch this tit!
Best recap 😂👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Great recap but I think Diags was crying about his brother who has been seriously ill.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just watched this week's episode. Why oh why does Courtney & Chloe refer to themselves as 'us' like they aren't 2 individual people!?! Drives me mental. Also all this who is friends with who nonsense is nothing short of ridiculous. Its like a bunch of 10 year olds at school.

Reactions: 17
The Sims sisters look more & more like blow up dolls. Frankie's lips are hilarious!

Reactions: 22
The Sims sisters really do think they are the UK version of the Kardashians don't they lol

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just watched this week's episode. Why oh why does Courtney & Chloe refer to themselves as 'us' like they aren't 2 individual people!?! Drives me mental. Also all this who is friends with who nonsense is nothing short of ridiculous. Its like a bunch of 10 year olds at school.
Tweedle dum and tweedle dee 🥴

Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure diags younger brother had a brain aneurism and bleeds on the brain and had to have surgery, I’m not entirely sure though

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure diags younger brother had a brain aneurism and bleeds on the brain and had to have surgery, I’m not entirely sure though
Poor Diags. I quite like him. If I was to date anyone in that show it would be him

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Diags is a bit of a prick tbh. I think he’d be even more of a prick if he was better looking and could get away with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I think Diags is a bit of a prick tbh. I think he’d be even more of a prick if he was better looking and could get away with it.
Absolutely agree. He used to walk around clubs like women were fawning over him - no pal, everyone was after a glance at Tom Pearce!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
He makes me feel sick. I saw a photo someone posted on here of him shagging a girl by the bins at the back of a club. CLASSY!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Absolutely agree. He used to walk around clubs like women were fawning over him - no pal, everyone was after a glance at Tom Pearce!
Usually attaches himself to a good looking but dull mate (Tom/Dan etc) so then he’s the funny ‘clever’ one.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.