The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt bad for Bobby whatever he said he was having a bad time I am guessing as he looked genuinely upset yesterday Chloe is bleeping annoying I get why Frankie was upset with Bobby but sometimes drink makes you say silly tit and I think he’s apologised enough. While I’m ranting I remember the Harry and Bobby thing I don’t know why Harry is back he irritates me the bullshitter. The majority of the girls who have joined other than saffron look so old because of all the filler. Kelsey looks older than Safron as does Chloe B. Chloe meadows just made a comment to Roman which I have to say I think is true, Ella wants Pete not him.

I felt bad for Bobby whatever he said he was having a bad time I am guessing as he looked genuinely upset yesterday Chloe is bleeping annoying I get why Frankie was upset with Bobby but sometimes drink makes you say silly tit and I think he’s apologised enough. While I’m ranting I remember the Harry and Bobby thing I don’t know why Harry is back he irritates me the bullshitter. The majority of the girls who have joined other than saffron look so old because of all the filler. Kelsey looks older than Safron as does Chloe B. Chloe meadows just made a comment to Roman which I have to say I think is true, Ella wants Pete not him.
I am actually really impressed Monkey is being so well behaved and I don’t think they would do something to harm their baby Brody is beautiful and they look made up but you should always be cautious. I am due in September and can’t wait to see my partner as a dad x

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I am actually really impressed Monkey is being so well behaved and I don’t think they would do something to harm their baby Brody is beautiful and they look made up but you should always be cautious. I am due in September and can’t wait to see my partner as a dad x
Ella is with Fern McCanns ex brother .. she was in the daily mail with him last week .. so she was with him when all this tit was going on ..

Reactions: 6
Chloe was awful, just awful to poor Bobby. She s a bleeping evil bleep.

I thought she was getting her fillers removed? She looks like an alien.

Reactions: 19
Just watched the latest episode, how cold was Chloe at the end 😮 I cannot fathom how she could cause him to be in such distress and then just get up and leave him there ☹

As others have said I hope he is getting some support, I think he comes across as a great person.

Reactions: 17
I think it was said before but her big thing about nobody upsets my family.
What about when Joey was upset about her and Dan and Diags ( who I know isn't technically family) was actually sobbing about it? She didn't give two fucks then.

It was horrible to watch Bobby so distraught, Amy kind of throwinghim under the bus and Harry sitting there all smug!

Reactions: 16
I think it’s weight and also fillers maybe dissolving because she looked like a cat on celebrity bumps

Reactions: 4
She looks so much younger and more her age now doesn’t she! Maybe she’s embracing being natural since being a mum x

Reactions: 6
No hate here at all, it’s actually refreshing seeing natural photos for once .. but .. why does shelby look so different? It’s like she’s smiling strange? Or has she had her lip filler or something removed? I can’t put my finger on it lol or is it because we are used to seeing everyone edited and filtered?
shes had her lip fillers removed she looks gorgeous

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Demi’s recent story about Francesca? Did anyone see the video she’s talking about? I can’t find anything.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen Demi’s recent story about Francesca? Did anyone see the video she’s talking about? I can’t find anything.
on YouTube to go francescas channel (Francesca farrago) and the video is called addressing the last two weeks

Reactions: 1
I agree. Especially when they kept going on about how jealous and spoilt he is.
I’m really not comfortable with pets around babies. What if he suddenly jumped? Or cried? The dog could get scared and react. One nip and scarred for life.

Reactions: 8
Ella is really embarrassing herself as is gatsby 🙈🙈 cringed watching the pair of them tonight

poor Bobby 😢

Reactions: 3
Omg just watched ole towie with Leah wright telling carol wright"Chloe Sims could be family next.. carols face🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg just watched ole towie with Leah wright telling carol wright"Chloe Sims could be family next.. carols face🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha I remember this! 😂 this just prompted a flashback to that hilariously hideous beach scene with Elliot and Chloe thinking they were in Grease or something. Classic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hahaha I remember this! 😂 this just prompted a flashback to that hilariously hideous beach scene with Elliot and Chloe thinking they were in Grease or something. Classic.
Oh god that scene always flashes up in my mind when I think of them two! 🤣 like the first scene on grease, I'm sure she says something like "oh el" (elliot) I get second hand embarrassment thinking of it 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god that scene always flashes up in my mind when I think of them two! 🤣 like the first scene on grease, I'm sure she says something like "oh el" (elliot) I get second hand embarrassment thinking of it 😳
I feel it’s something that will always live in our minds rent free 😂😂😂😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.