The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never apologies for anything. She really thinks she’s above everything.
One other thing I really took issue with in the last episode was her saying “he’s angry at my sister so he clearly doesn’t give a tit about me and my friendship” (paraphrased but you get the idea). I have never known a family to be so ridiculously OTT (won’t mention the Kardashians 😂) - if someone had an issue with my siblings I wouldn’t take it as an attack on me. They’re their own person. It’s like she can’t exist outside of the context of their “faaaaaaaamlee”

Reactions: 21
A97EDC46-B269-4C43-8A93-694C78447AB3.jpeg

i’m sorry...WTF is Harry’s jacket? Looks like polyester school blazer mummy buys two sizes too big

tit it’s amy’s

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even Frankie has changed massively. It's sad really.
Notice the last few episodes on here she’s had new teeth etc to top up her look. Storyline with this new man is so forced and she acted a right Beggy Mitchell when she saw him acting or not.. I haven’t watched tonight’s yet lol so don’t know how their staged ‘date’ went 🙃 She probably asked the producers to create something because Harry and Chloe are friends and she’s jealous lol needs a storyline

Reactions: 8
I’m disgusted at Chloe Sims treatment of Bobby, she’s enjoying tormenting him, reducing him to tears, what a bully. It’s like she wants him to get on his knees & beg 🤬
Courtney’s face when she dropped into conversation about Gatsby 🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 37
She’s an absolute bully. She goes on about how hard she’s had it she how she has to protect herself but from what I can see, she’s pretty lazy in terms of work and most of her problems are of her own making due to a tit attitude to other people, and a complete lack of self awareness.

Reactions: 19
Can’t get over chloes behaviour.

Has she never ever had a rough time and dealt with it badly? Maybe lashed out at friends when it’s not their fault you’re hurting? Because I know I have and so has everyone else I know! Jesus just accept he’s having a rough time, accept the apology and move on. How long has she known him? 10 years? And this is the first time he’s crossed her? She’s lucky to have a friend like Bobby he’s the only member of the cast I truly believe to be a kind person.

actually saying that - why is he apologising to her anyway surely it’s frankie he upset?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can’t get over chloes behaviour.

Has she never ever had a rough time and dealt with it badly? Maybe lashed out at friends when it’s not their fault you’re hurting? Because I know I have and so has everyone else I know! Jesus just accept he’s having a rough time, accept the apology and move on. How long has she known him? 10 years? And this is the first time he’s crossed her? She’s lucky to have a friend like Bobby he’s the only member of the cast I truly believe to be a kind person.

actually saying that - why is he apologising to her anyway surely it’s frankie he upset?
yeah but they’re FAMLEEEY INIT.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mad that she acts like the mafia and she has to protect her family, yet didn’t think twice about shagging Dan (and telling him she would marry him) when it upset Joey.. fanny first or family first Chlo? 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Mad that she acts like the mafia and she has to protect her family, yet didn’t think twice about shagging Dan (and telling him she would marry him) when it upset Joey.. fanny first or family first Chlo? 👀
Double standards spring to mind...100% agree

Reactions: 11
She also snogged and secretly dated Mario in earlier series and he’s Charlie’s best mate 😂 upsetting both him and Lauren Pope in the process.
She’s a walking contradiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Chloe was vile in tonight’s episode. How can she watch that back and not realise what a bleep she looks like.
poor Bobby, I’ve always had such a soft spot for him and wish he would of been like ‘oh well, duck ya then Chlo’ and stuck his fingers up at her 🤣

Reactions: 26
Chloe M v Ella 😂

Chloe Sims is a horrible witch, she’s incredibly immature the way she acts and speaks towards others. Pushing 40 and acting like a teenager.
She used to be quite nice and charming in the very early days.

Reactions: 14
As if Frankie would get a West Ham tattoo 🤣

What did Chloe M have on her head...expected her to start reading palms!

And how weird was it Chloe appearing at their dinner table and standing there shouting 🤣

No storylines for Lockie without Yaz so they’re making up the acting thing. If it’s for real, it’s super cringe!

But not as cringe as (the now known as) Liam singing.

Bet Saff was bricking it about the Amy fallout, she likes to cling on to the main stars. Hence her creepy up going to Chloe with the Bobby stuff.

Bore off Chloe S you big vile bully.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.