The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia and Tommy have had their baby - looks like his surname will be Fordham. They named him Brody............ yuck!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
she done a q&a yesterday and said she’s single. Also someone asked if she is selling the house and she said no they would have to burn it down with her still in it. That was quickly deleted.
The drama of this 😂 love it

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has Frankie always had that huge thick sulky looking bottom lip?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s a thread on her 🤮
also henry Simmons has been getting very close with Kelsey, and she’s meant to be friends with Mia but that’s none of my business. If she joins that’s gonna be some drama

Reactions: 4
Chloe Sims talking like the bleeping godfather in the new ep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That throwback pic of Demi must get posted in every thread, and it's still as shocking every time you see it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone watched the latest episode? I love this side of chloe meadows!
Yes!!! I’m so glad Chloe stood up for herself, Ella is the biggest tit stirrer and caused all this to then decide she just sees her and him as friends 😂 she’s like a petty school girl in the playground.
I don’t understand why Bobby needs to apologise again because Chloe doesn’t think the first one was good enough!! I don’t see her ever apologising to someone when she’s in the wrong not even once.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.