The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Franscesca 😂 I actually liked her on THTH. She seems genuine on that video and sounds like Demi was more after the fame than her. She sounded like she genuinely didn't know what towie was/didn't wanna be on it. I wonder if Demi will respond 🤔

Reactions: 4
What’s great about Arg?
Yes thats what i quoted . More than half of them on towie don't have . But I've said he is down to earth and he was recovering from addiction nothing too laugh about OMO this is what the site is for some agree some don't. Have a lovely day x

Happy with a sex worker...?!
As I said I only met him so that doesn't really matter to me🤦‍♀️ . Is there proof he did go with a worker p.s I don't say the beginning of what they girls are called that's their life . ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
See Ella Is dating the brother of Arthur Collins the one that did the acid attack in a nightclub, jailed for 20 years.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Awful family, no idea why she would choose to get involved with them.
She is a hard faced girl who thinks she is tough. There is something very unlikeable, dull and miserable about her it makes her seem more unattractive every time I see her. From what I have heard of the Collins family no one decent would willingly mix with them. Utter scum all with low intelligence but lots of vicious confidence. Arthur's own barrister said he was bordering special educational needs.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When Ella first come on I thought oh she looks very sweet and innocent. Wtf has happened to her. Vile! And Nicole 🤢 I don’t remember her from before but I did watch her on EOTB. She’s got sooo many exes I don’t even know how it’s possible!

Reactions: 19
Am I being dim but .. on francescas video she says we were just staying in and watching movies the relationship had fizzled ... yeah we are in a lockdown we are all staying in and watching films with our partners because there's nothing else to do?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am I being dim but .. on francescas video she says we were just staying in and watching movies the relationship had fizzled ... yeah we are in a lockdown we are all staying in and watching films with our partners because there's nothing else to do?!
Don’t think she’s the brightest of sparks...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jake Hall from Towie is so full of tit he would eat himself for breakfast if he could. He just did his business partners dirty. His tacky clothing company Prevu is in debt of over £350,000 and he's switched and baited it under a new company name to keep trading as Prevu all under his Mom's name. He has cost someone I know dearly a fortune by not paying his debts. Absolute wanker of a man who is jealous of Tommy's company success and thinks it should be him
So he bankrupted one company and started another under the same name??

It looks like it was £1m in debt!

• Wow

It looks like it was £1m in debt!
I always wondered how he was affording this lifestyle he was projecting on Insta. It seemed all smoke and mirrors. It's notoriously very difficult to make money from a fashion brand and his clothes are absolute tit!!! He also posted about leaving his childhood home for the last time a couple of years ago and it was literally a run down semi on a crap looking estate so I thought 'why is he jetting off to the Maldives every five minutes?'. Yeah, it's from not paying your debts and declaring bankruptcy. How convenient.

Reactions: 13
Is he still with Misse, didn't they launch a ladies range?

They break up every six months. She is no longer listed as ladies designer probs due to the company restructuring or his wondering eye. He is trying to get into home and lifestyle market with furniture online store. Honestly, its just so bad that other businesses don't get paid when they try avoid debts and then flaunt all over instagram about holidays and cars and designer stuff. I don't get how people can support it and all he does is get famous footballers to promote it by giving it to them for free

Reactions: 12
Not sure if there is thread for them but has kady and Myles split up? She has put she is single on her story, guessing she is just joking? but she doesn't follow him 🤷‍♀️ surely not since they've just done that house up. Am I being thick lol

Not sure if there is thread for them but has kady and Myles split up? She has put she is single on her story, guessing she is just joking? but she doesn't follow him 🤷‍♀️ surely not since they've just done that house up. Am I being thick lol
Surprised they were even still together. Though both as vile as each other.

Reactions: 10
there is a thread for kady, according to that they break up quite regular. She’s also been locked out the bungalow account

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I randomly wondered if they were still a thing a week or so ago, they weren’t following each other but still had pics of them together, then Myles randomly deleted the most recent pic of them together think it was for one of those insta competitions, couldn’t see anything to say they’d split tho but I think they defo have, I can’t stand either of them 😂

Reactions: 8
I randomly wondered if they were still a thing a week or so ago, they weren’t following each other but still had pics of them together, then Myles randomly deleted the most recent pic of them together think it was for one of those insta competitions, couldn’t see anything to say they’d split tho but I think they defo have, I can’t stand either of them 😂
she done a q&a yesterday and said she’s single. Also someone asked if she is selling the house and she said no they would have to burn it down with her still in it. That was quickly deleted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.