The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so set up. And they’re all too thick to keep it off their socials to make it seem real. They may as well give up on calling it scripted reality and just acknowledge that it’s a badly acted soap...

Reactions: 13
I watched all of it admittedly 😩😂 She came across very genuine and wasn’t even slagging Demi off but made it very CLEAR. She did not want to be on TOWIE, she had never even heard of the show and that Demi was the one who wanted her to film . She also said Demi has ignored her/blocked her and cut her off since they broke up yet has asked her to film a scene for TOWIE 😩😂 she said herself why won’t u talk to me without cameras why do cameras have to be there. She also said she didn’t want to continue sharing their relationship and posting online she wanted to keep it private but it was Demi who said they had to for the ‘fans’. Personally I think it’s clear Demi is the one who wanted the fame and attention from the relationship as Francesca is the one with the bigger following.

Reactions: 31
I watched all of it admittedly 😩😂 She came across very genuine and wasn’t even slagging Demi off but made it very CLEAR. She did not want to be on TOWIE, she had never even heard of the show and that Demi was the one who wanted her to film . She also said Demi has ignored her and cut her off since they broke up even though there was no valid reason yet has asked her to film a scene for TOWIE 😩😂 she said herself why won’t u talk to me without cameras why do cameras have to be there. She also said she didn’t want to continue sharing their relationship and posting online she wanted to keep it private but it was Demi who said they had to for the ‘fans’. Personally I think it’s clear Demi is the one who wanted the fame and attention from the relationship as Francesca is the one with the bigger following.
Yes this is the impression I get too. I think Francesca got fed up with Demi pretty quickly I found it funny when she said all demi wanted to do was film towie, watch movies then go to bed lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched all of it admittedly 😩😂 She came across very genuine and wasn’t even slagging Demi off but made it very CLEAR. She did not want to be on TOWIE, she had never even heard of the show and that Demi was the one who wanted her to film . She also said Demi has ignored her/blocked her and cut her off since they broke up yet has asked her to film a scene for TOWIE 😩😂 she said herself why won’t u talk to me without cameras why do cameras have to be there. She also said she didn’t want to continue sharing their relationship and posting online she wanted to keep it private but it was Demi who said they had to for the ‘fans’. Personally I think it’s clear Demi is the one who wanted the fame and attention from the relationship as Francesca is the one with the bigger following.
Demi gained nearly 200000 new followers on Instagram and I don’t know how many Fan clubs .. Demi never even met Francesca and flew from Dubai to Mexico to be with her .. getting tattoos full on pdas on Instagram .. bringing her to Uk onto Towie .. living with her since day 1... did she really think she was going to live happy ever after with a girl she didn’t even know.. . Don’t have a clue about Francesca but just know the Sims think it’s their way or the highway ..

Reactions: 12
Yes this is the impression I get too. I think Francesca got fed up with Demi pretty quickly I found it funny when she said all demi wanted to do was film towie, watch movies then go to bed lol 😆
She would think I was a right boring twit tbf 😩😂 ... She does make sense what she’s saying though, people were saying she used Demi for fame and to get on TOWIE and she said it makes no sense why she would want to stay in London in lock down where she knows no one to be on a show she had never heard of when she gets plenty of job offers other places (which I do believe).. She also said how much money she has spent on Air B&Bs for them to live together so it gave me the feeling she’s been the one putting her hand in her pocket 👀

Reactions: 14
Francesca looked very bored and non plused on the scenes I saw of her in towie. She looked like she really didn’t want to be there.

Reactions: 9
Feel so bad for Bobby. He didn't even start this, Harry did. Now Harry has got off Scott free and Bobby is left clearly struggling. He has had to leave it now for his own sake but it must be hard when someone has come in, started something and lied(when there is clear proof!) but he also is struggling with knowing who his friends are, I think. He was not supported and he didn't even do anything!
Who hasn't got drunk and had a rant?! He apologised, several times. What more can he do?! Seeing as chloe is his friend maybe she could see the bigger picture of what's happened and that he is struggling. When it's her problems it's goes on and on and on. She is all about loyalty yet where were loyalties to Bob? Especially when he was in the right!

Also saw Amy in a new light.bobby had cried and told her he was wrong and would apologise. She lied and was quite nasty there I thought. I think that will really hurt Bobby when he sees that.

Chloe meadows showed Ella up. I think Ella is showing her age and immaturity. Chloe was just unbothered.She only said what others think. Gatsby is meant to be chloes friend so I can see why she would be upset with him in next weeks ep.

Also, I think Ellas voice really sounds like Lauren goodger!

Reactions: 17
Bobby should get off that show for his mental health I've always loved Bobby think he comes across as kind and loyal to his friends. The way some of them are acting u would think Bobby was a blow in they know for 5 minutes rather than a close friend. Harry started all of this trouble and it's so unfair on Bobby to be left dealing with the Sims they look like bloody Sims from the game if u ask me.

Reactions: 18
I feel like Ella is trying to copy Chloe Brocketts attitude and wit.. It doesn't work for her

Reactions: 15
Bobby should get off that show for his mental health I've always loved Bobby think he comes across as kind and loyal to his friends. The way some of them are acting u would think Bobby was a blow in they know for 5 minutes rather than a close friend. Harry started all of this trouble and it's so unfair on Bobby to be left dealing with the Sims they look like bloody Sims from the game if u ask me.
I think Bobby is coming across as quite vulnerable recently and he is obviously struggling. I agree he should at least take a break from the limelight. I know who I’d rather be friends with out of him and the sims. They are all poisonous.

Reactions: 23
Jake Hall from Towie is so full of tit he would eat himself for breakfast if he could. He just did his business partners dirty. His tacky clothing company Prevu is in debt of over £350,000 and he's switched and baited it under a new company name to keep trading as Prevu all under his Mom's name. He has cost someone I know dearly a fortune by not paying his debts. Absolute wanker of a man who is jealous of Tommy's company success and thinks it should be him

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Thanks for the Recap of francescas YouTube people 😆 i started watching and got bored she said she cut it and made a new one because she rambled, I would hate to see the original! That was long enough haha

Also has anyone got a clip of Ella and chloe please? I will put the episode on if I need to, just being lazy asking here and don't like the sims sisters or clelia so cba skipping it all 😆

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.