The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really didn’t see anything wrong with the way Rem reacted to Clelia? All he wanted was for her to be honest with him because if the shoe was on the other foot; she’d have reacted the same!

She made him out to look obsessed with her - horrible cow.

Reactions: 27
When Tommy C turned up I genuinely thought he was a dad of one of the cast. How old does that one claim to be? He makes Pete look like a spring chicken.
Is it me or do those Simms women love being broken hearted and rejected?
I am still embarrassed for Chloe a few episodes back declaring herself a " rye-ad an die gel" I keep hearing it in my head like an ear worm.
😂😂😂😂😂 she thinks she’s ‘Ma Kray’ going on about Maaaaaa fammm-leeeeeeeee bearing those big false gnashers

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder who is the highest paid in Towie? I reckon Amy or Chloe!
I really wish Chloe would leave though, can’t stand her anymore.
There’s been articles about this in the past, they get paid a really small fee. TOWIE is about profile and getting your brand out there whether you want to sell tat on Insta or set-up your own business in Essex (we all know most of the cast have basically done this). It’s cheap TV for ITV and both parties get what they want out of it.

Amy Childs thought she was gonna be Katie Price 2.0 when she left, her profile was getting bigger and she signed with Katie and Peter Andres old agent. It looked like she was gonna explode and be a household name, She got her own Channel 5 show and by then her profile faded. Her career has been pretty flat. Fern has a much bigger profile than her and no-one would have predicted that. So it’s no wonder that Amy has crawled back to TOWIE especially when she only hangs out with Bobby outside of the show and obviously her cousin Harry.

I don’t even bother with watching full episodes, I just watch the teaser clips from the TOWIE instagram page and it keeps me up to date. They tend to post the most ’dramatic’ scenes so I don’t feel like I’m missing out. Though I’ve noticed between Diags’ world record storylines and scenes with boring Clelia & Nicole it’s going thoroughly down the toilet.

Reactions: 13
There’s been articles about this in the past, they get paid a really small fee. TOWIE is about profile and getting your brand out there whether you want to sell tat on Insta or set-up your own business in Essex (we all know most of the cast have basically done this). It’s cheap TV for ITV and both parties get what they want out of it.

Amy Childs thought she was gonna be Katie Price 2.0 when she left, her profile was getting bigger and she signed with Katie and Peter Andres old agent. It looked like she was gonna explode and be a household name, She got her own Channel 5 show and by then her profile faded. Her career has been pretty flat. Fern has a much bigger profile than her and no-one would have predicted that. So it’s no wonder that Amy has crawled back to TOWIE especially when she only hangs out with Bobby outside of the show and obviously her cousin Harry.

I don’t even bother with watching full episodes, I just watch the teaser clips from the TOWIE instagram page and it keeps me up to date. They tend to post the most ’dramatic’ scenes so I don’t feel like I’m missing out. Though I’ve noticed between Diags’ world record storylines and scenes with boring Clelia & Nicole it’s going thoroughly down the toilet.
Yeah its pretty obvious why Amy is back. If she was doing well no way would she be on it.

Reactions: 6
Yeah mr starship is the dad x
No , they are two diff people . Mr Starship is a man she was in love with for years who she basically chased around anywhere and he picked her up and dropped her whenever he wanted. She never reveals his name, she just calls him that . I think he was married personally because he could never commit to her and would go missing for months at a time . I think she knew he was married and just accepted it that’s why she hides his name. (I read this in her book yearssss ago btw, sad I know) 😩😂😂 I didn’t know she had the tattoo though

Reactions: 5

Don't they get something like £50 day when it first started?!

I really didn’t see anything wrong with the way Rem reacted to Clelia? All he wanted was for her to be honest with him because if the shoe was on the other foot; she’d have reacted the same!

She made him out to look obsessed with her - horrible cow.
Even given her a storyline like that where she gets to act a witch and she is still fuckkng boring!!!

No , they are two diff people . Mr Starship is a man she was in love with for years who she basically chased around anywhere and he picked her up and dropped her whenever he wanted. She never reveals his name, she just calls him that . I think he was married personally because he could never commit to her and would go missing for months at a time . I think she knew he was married and just accepted it that’s why she hides his name. (I read this in her book yearssss ago btw, sad I know) 😩😂😂 I didn’t know she had the tattoo though
His name is Hamid Barr

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thoughts on last nights.....

Chloe & Courtney stirring up tit as usual. Why do they care what Ella is up to?! It’s like they’re only in it to flit between groups stirring.

How ridic did Demi look in the blue sunglasses/visor/whatever the duck they are.

Nicole is a cow but the shrivelled old man comment to pervy licky Pete was spot on.

Why is Clelia still in it? creating drama about Rem to give herself airtime.

Diags swagger at the theme park was so cringe...you’re just not hot mate.

Poor Bobby...got pissed and made a comment (that’s true) and now has the Sim mafia to deal with!

And def seems that Georgia and Tommy are leaving with the way they talked.

Reactions: 14
Hasn't she gone out on a date with him before on one of the breaks from lockie?

Yeah she did apparently Lauren g wasn't happy at the time as apparently they were friends 😂
And she’s dated Stephen ( doooobaaaaaii) Bear. Classy

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m abit confused why Amy was seemingly being quite bitchy about Bobby to Chloe & Frankie.She totally threw him under the bus in my opinion and was dishonest (???) she hadn’t told him to apologize,He’d said that off his own back.Didn’t understand or like that from her at all.... 😔

Reactions: 14
Yaz comes across as unbelievable shallow, materialistic and vacuous. Like so many of these other dumb bimbos who flog to Dubai.
What a sad, pathetic, fake life.

I feel sorry for Dubai.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bobby was out with the Sims last night ..he’s in Daily Mail in cab with them... the cult must have granted forgiveness ...
It’s all put on. I think the Harry fall out was completely exaggerated and I don’t think the sims fell out with Bobby at all. It’s all for views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.