The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And how ugly is all the stuff?! She didn't even look like she liked the black velcro sandals

Chloe Sims is am absolute twit isn't she?!?!

I don't know who the duck she thinks she is, she acts like some Essex gangster and that the whole of Essex has to respect the Sims.

The way she said to Bobbie, "I hope I can get over this"

Knob off you absolute bellend!!
22359F94-6711-4B4F-8F7A-8A3DC1CF78D2.jpeg
I’ve dissolved all the fillers me

Madisons dad
In that order ( madisons on the right and dad on the left)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So are Tommy and Georgia now gone from TOWIE? He posted a pict on insta. not been watching this series since episode 2 it's a snooze fest.
Shes having the baby this week and then they have their own tv show coming

Reactions: 2
Shes having the baby this week and then they have their own tv show coming
Thanks 😊 aw I'm happy for them but I won't be watching tbh between ferne, Sam and Billy friars I'm good with not following another baby/family story. I watched Sam's in the beginning but lost interest. I hope they get on okay but I think I've finally given up on TOWIE now sad but it's just too long in the tooth now.

Reactions: 15
Thanks 😊 aw I'm happy for them but I won't be watching tbh between ferne, Sam and Billy friars I'm good with not following another baby/family story. I watched Sam's in the beginning but lost interest. I hope they get on okay but I think I've finally given up on TOWIE now sad but it's just too long in the tooth now.
Yeah there's only so many parenting shows we need to watch. Not sure what the benefit of them is, other than they can earn money off the baby and get a ton of freebies.

Almost like the babies are cash cows because they know reality tv is suffering, especially after the amount of reality stars who have flouted lockdown rules in the name of "essential work"

Reactions: 8
Yeah there's only so many parenting shows we need to watch. Not sure what the benefit of them is, other than they can earn money off the baby and get a ton of freebies.

Almost like the babies are cash cows because they know reality tv is suffering, especially after the amount of reality stars who have flouted lockdown rules in the name of "essential work"
There is only so much first mother/baby stuff that anyone can enjoy. Reality TV is just a borefest these days. I hope they succeed but I wont be watching.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
There is only so much first mother/baby stuff that anyone can enjoy. Reality TV is just a borefest these days. I hope they succeed but I'm with not being a watcher.
Gosh I am surprised this pair are getting their own show, they’ve been basically extras the last few years in TOWIE and whilst they seem like decent enough people, I am surprised producers would feel they could hold their own show.

Not sure at how comfortable Tommy is on TV, he is not a natural at all imo.

Totally makes sense to leave TOWIE, seven years on that show is such a long time.

Reactions: 17
I feel so sorry for Bobby. He put his hands up and apologised, but oh no, ‘The Sims Sisters’ are gonna make him pay. They’ve all cloned into each other with their plastic look. Who does old Chloe think she is? She’s 40! Still hanging out with the young ones. She’s irrelevant. Get rid I say.

Reactions: 41
I feel these new parent shows are a recipe for disaster. Especially as it’s all in the pipe line before the baby is even here. If I had a film crew documenting our life after I had my baby I think it would’ve tipped me over the edge! You just don’t know how that postpartum period is going to be.

Reactions: 12
Who the Dickens does Chloe Simms think she is?! Anyone can clearly see Bobby is mentally unwell at the moment, and she thinks acting absolutely vile towards him is going to help? The pair of them wouldn't let him get a word in! He's had so much stress with the Harry thing and to be honest he's probably not over the issues with the London gangs last year. If someone's apologised then that's it, get over it. Why talk to him like dirt? Take that crimped hair and jog on.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Bobby was out with the Sims last night ..he’s in Daily Mail in cab with them... the cult must have granted forgiveness ...

Reactions: 13
How many times can the cast of TOWIE, and most other British reality shows for that matter, pretend they don’t know anything about geography 🙄🥱

I thought they had a one off special sort of show. Didn’t know if was a full series. Not sure they’re big enough personalities to pull it off.

I wonder who is the highest paid in Towie? I reckon Amy or Chloe!
I really wish Chloe would leave though, can’t stand her anymore.

Reactions: 5
I can’t see Amy being that high anymore. She was away too long and not hugely in the public eye.
Amy was in it for 2 series at the most and she’s probably the most well known out of all of them! I think it’s down to who has the best pr/has the money to further themselves.

Reactions: 7
Amy was in it for 2 series at the most and she’s probably the most well known out of all of them! I think it’s down to who has the best pr/has the money to further themselves.
Yeah I think for her to come back all this years later, she must of had a decent offer

Reactions: 6
When Tommy C turned up I genuinely thought he was a dad of one of the cast. How old does that one claim to be? He makes Pete look like a spring chicken.
Is it me or do those Simms women love being broken hearted and rejected?
I am still embarrassed for Chloe a few episodes back declaring herself a " rye-ad an die gel" I keep hearing it in my head like an ear worm.

• Haha
What she’s been broken up with him nearly 16 years and still has his name on her fanny wtf . I thought it would’ve been mr starship or someone
It is Mr starship she said it when she went with Diags to get it removed

When Tommy C turned up I genuinely thought he was a dad of one of the cast. How old does that one claim to be? He makes Pete look like a spring chicken.
Is it me or do those Simms women love being broken hearted and rejected?
I am still embarrassed for Chloe a few episodes back declaring herself a " rye-ad an die gel" I keep hearing it in my head like an ear worm.
I think all of the sims think they are above anyone else.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.