The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz seems to have a new man! Wonder who he is......
So embarrassing that she shows off all these designer gifts from new rich Dubai guy, 5 mins after telling OK mag she wanted to have kids and marry Lockie. She has no self esteem and couldn't stay single long enough to deal with her issues

Reactions: 23
So embarrassing that she shows off all these designer gifts from new rich Dubai guy, 5 mins after telling OK mag she wanted to have kids and marry Lockie. She has no self esteem and couldn't stay single long enough to deal with her issues
Hes certainly splashing the cash!!!!! Some amount of gifts....clearly £ impresses her.

Reactions: 8
Hopefully that is truly the nail in the coffin for her and Lockie after years of being on again off abain, they are truly toxic for each other.
Yes! They are so bad 2gr. Dunno who is worse. She did dote on him though and he treated her bad. Good luck to her...hope she finds happiness!

Reactions: 7
OMG I just had to check out her insta (I don’t follow her), I have no words. From the love bombing (how long has she been going out with this new guy?), to the absolute chav showboating to the utter extreme end of consumerism...it’s appallingly bad taste.

Bf seems to be relishing it by filming her reactions, awful stuff.

Reactions: 18
OMG I just had to check out her insta (I don’t follow her), I have no words. From the love bombing (how long has she been going out with this new guy?), to the absolute chav showboating to the utter extreme end of consumerism...it’s appallingly bad taste.

Bf seems to be relishing it by filming her reactions, awful stuff.
And how ugly is all the stuff?! She didn't even look like she liked the black velcro sandals

Chloe Sims is am absolute twit isn't she?!?!

I don't know who the duck she thinks she is, she acts like some Essex gangster and that the whole of Essex has to respect the Sims.

The way she said to Bobbie, "I hope I can get over this"

Knob off you absolute bellend!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So are Tommy and Georgia now gone from TOWIE? He posted a pict on insta. not been watching this series since episode 2 it's a snooze fest.

Reactions: 1
Who does Chloe Sims have tattooed on her fanny? She said she has someone’s first and last name!???

Reactions: 3
And how ugly is all the stuff?! She didn't even look like she liked the black velcro sandals

Chloe Sims is am absolute twit isn't she?!?!

I don't know who the duck she thinks she is, she acts like some Essex gangster and that the whole of Essex has to respect the Sims.

The way she said to Bobbie, "I hope I can get over this"

Knob off you absolute bellend!!
Bobby had a drunken rant. It’s happened to a lot of us. Usually he’s lovely. Chloe sims however is always having beef with people and has a very nasty streak in her. Such a hypocrite when I bet she would expect him to forgive her quickly .

Reactions: 29
Ella trying to push the narrative that chloe M wants whatever his name is killed me😭 Chloe was so unbothered

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yaz seems to have a new man! Wonder who he is......
Someone on the O’Donnell sisters thread has speculated that it could be Jay, who was going out with Ellie and seems to have mysteriously disappeared from her insta. With the Lambo and showering with expensive gifts it seems to fit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.