The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Chloe dated Mario and couldn't get why Lauren was PISSED....what a witch!
I agree. If that was reversed, she’d have screwed up that plastic face and let Lauren have it. I always thought Sims was jealous of Lauren, especially when Wayne Lineker preferred her.

Reactions: 18
Demi sharing an article about the Sims sister getting their own 'Kardashian style tv series' 😬 no thanks

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Demi sharing an article about the Sims sister getting their own 'Kardashian style tv series' 😬 no thanks
Omg Chloe was begging it on her stories the other day , saying she would love a sims tv show and a Pretty little thing clothing line , then tagging them and making videos with the ‘pretty little thing’ song on there as if it was their own commercial 🤣😂 duck off like , Beggy Mitchell

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A few years back Chloe used to like and comment under all Umars pictures and he often liked hers ... now they no longer follow each other .. I wonder if something was going on there👀👀.. umar is the owner of PLT

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A few years back Chloe used to like and comment under all Umars pictures and he often liked hers ... now they no longer follow each other .. I wonder if something was going on there👀👀.. umar is the owner of PLT
Interesting 👀 wouldn’t surprise me if she was just on the beg though.. everyone says she’s broke.. she couldn’t even keep her salon open because of lack of funds.. when you look at all the original TOWIE lot she’s got to be one of the least successful , even when she was talking about buying property on TOWIE last week I thought she’s probably chatting tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously can't get enough of ole towie...Pitbull Fran v Wrongun fern🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree. If that was reversed, she’d have screwed up that plastic face and let Lauren have it. I always thought Sims was jealous of Lauren, especially when Wayne Lineker preferred her.
I always thought that Chloe treated Lauren really badly. Yet then tried to make out it was the other way around. And even when Lauren made the first move to sort things out and all seemed fine, Chloe then started bitching about her again for no reason.

Interesting 👀 wouldn’t surprise me if she was just on the beg though.. everyone says she’s broke.. she couldn’t even keep her salon open because of lack of funds.. when you look at all the original TOWIE lot she’s got to be one of the least successful , even when she was talking about buying property on TOWIE last week I thought she’s probably chatting tit
Fully agree. I don’t understand how Chloe has been in the show for so long yet hasn’t managed to actually get herself into a good financial position like most of the others.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know why Jon "I WOULD" Clarke beat up DIAGS🤔.. please tell I won't say nothing... promise 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why Jon "I WOULD" Clarke beat up DIAGS🤔.. please tell I won't say nothing... promise 😶
They had bad blood between then because of a business deal that went wrong is what i have heard. Jon punched Diags in the face saying it was over a girl but it was a culmination of digs etc. Plus he's a coke head and is an absolute misogynistic prick, he does have anger issues so does his brother. I never knew why Diags didn't prosecute but maybe didn't want back story coming out. Can't bear either of them but Jon is truly vile.

A friend of mine went on a few dates with him and said he sulked because she didn't want an Indian, his mood swings very extreme and scary. She wouldn't sleep with him and he told her to duck off, called her frigid

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm so nosey🤗....right, I read that Chloe Sims said her mum got in touch after she hit the spotlight....what's the TEA?...
Does anyone know her mum?....I'm to much🤗

Reactions: 2
Have I missed something?! When did Jon beat up diags?! 😱
Its was a few years ago, I actually just googled it and it was in Newcastle, but I heard JC kicked off in a car park in Hornchurch and went for Diags then too.

I'm so nosey🤗....right, I read that Chloe Sims said her mum got in touch after she hit the spotlight....what's the TEA?...
Does anyone know her mum?....I'm to much🤗
First time its honestly occurred to me that she has parents:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
First time its honestly occurred to me that she has parents:ROFLMAO:
[/QUOTE]
They tried to make her Nan a thing for awhile which I was like this is pointless if they are trying to replace nana pat they are scrapping the bottom of the barrel it was very boring.

Reactions: 12
Which one was she again nanny Brighton? Or should I say whos Nan 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.