Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shhh1712

VIP Member
It’s not a crime to not hate Dan Edgar jeez guys calm down 😂😂😂
Amber chose to stay with him and continued to beg for marriage, houses, dogs etc etc, no one forced her there, so that’s her issue, if you think he mugged her off then she chose to be that mug so more fool her 😂😂😂
She’s a mean girl anyways
---
Also all the dan being boring comments, yeah fair enough maybe he is, (who knows what he or anyone of them are like in real) but it’s hardly like amber comes across as riveting 😂 her whole personality is about how she looks! The same recycled crap day in day out! She’s tedious 😂 anyways just an opinion like you lot have yours 😊
This is not Diags….. it’s Chloe meadows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Kja3232

Why have they dragged this party out over two episodes?! Shows how little happens.
and every single cut scene was of Roman in those cringe boxers prancing around on the hobby horse? Like yeah we get it he’s so fun and ✨quirky✨
---
I get the vibe everyone gets annoyed with Chloe she’s such a pick me. In the scene with Amber and Harry etc when they were talking about Dan she just came across as bitchy whereas Amber was being mature about it. Harry’s face said it all. They were probably all thinking “shut up”. She behaves like a teenager. Wouldn’t believe she’s 32.

I also notice Amber is back in Dubai. Thought she moved? Probably in another toxic relationship with her new boyfriend. Or does she pretend to live in Essex for the show.
She reallyyyyy embarrassed herself in that scene. The fact she kept repeating “so I said is that what you’re into yeah” multiple times and giggling, she really thought she did something. And literally nobody was bigging her up lol. She’s in her 30’s talking about a girl in her early 20’s, yet she’s so quick to judge everyone else. She’s being absolutely rinsed in the towie insta and tik tok comments, it’s great to see cause she’s so horrible

Sez99

VIP Member
That Hannah is a prime example of try-hard good looking, take away the hair extensions, turkey teeth, Botox, fillers, eyebrow lamination or whatever she’s had done to them, the heavily contoured make up and careful editing and filtering of her photos and she’s not a looker at all
i think this about the world now lol. So many ugly bastards get a pass because of all the enhancements readily available now a days.

Imagine half these girls trying to survive the 80s in their natural form - no hair extensions, lash extensions, no filler, no fake teeth. Jesus not even hair straighteners lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Why is she so secretive and cloak and dagger about who she’s seeing. So many cryptic posts, especially last summer when she was in the Hamptons. Was it to keep the door open with Dan or something? It seems like that door has well and truly closed.

And how do these women with no jobs run off to Dubai every 5 minutes? Okay, Amber seems to have lots of deals, engagement and various tv work. But the likes of Ella and Chloe B?
No idea… 👳🏽‍♂️💩

• Haha

wellingtonboots

I think Dan is just hurt because he never thought she’d end it. He always pulled the strings. It was him that lead her on at the start with the Clelia stuff. It was him that dumped her and started shagging Chloe straightaway
Agreed. And even though he mucked her about for years, she does one thing to him and he thinks she’s worse than him. I’m not an Amber fan and I don’t condone cheating but he never seemed arsed about making a future with her, he had it coming!

Leo100

VIP Member
Diags again making snide comments about Dan not being happy with Amber , it's so weird how much Elma says she's good mates with him etc when he talks shit and openly hates Amber for no real reason

Swx

Chatty Member
Totally agree about the new girls- she looked like she was shitting herself and it clearly was her that sent the messages or she wouldn’t have been so petrified 🤣 can’t stand Saf but she made them look idiots. Very telling how Jodie is the one always travelling to see Diags by his own admission- even though she has a kid? So does she spend all her weekends away from her own son? Weird set up

He did! He’ll get bored with her at some point. Ella is smitten with him though. Them kissing constantly gave me the boak. Can’t stand that Jodie either not buying her wee innocent me act.
I can’t stand Jodie’s innocent act. Diags never reassures her either she’s a mug lol. I feel like she’s trying to say Elma was fake for a storyline.

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
Ella is definitely falling for Dan, just like Amber did from the start, although denying it. Chloe and Courtney need to go now, no storyline whatsoever and Jodie is definitely in it for the fame, cringe giggling and acting ditzy. I think Diags still feels for Elma. Phew! Got that all off my chest.

foxygirl2002

Just watched the latest episode of Towie and my take on it honestly is Dan is still in love with Amber. Chloe M saying to Dan he’s getting so irate because he’s taking his feelings for Amber out onto her (which he denied) and then Diags confirmed that was the case to Amber! I think Amber still has love for him but has more res
I don’t get Tommy and Georgia going through IVF, money or not after one misscarriage, but maybe there are other reasons they haven’t made public. But Megan McKenna has some pretty serious health issues so it’s very possible she needed medical intervention. I get people are lucky to be able to afford any sort of medical help but it’s also good to see that it’s being spoke of more. Not every woman/man in a certain age group is fertile just because of their age.
She’s said on her show they’ve been trying for nearly a year with no luck x
---
So I’ve just catched up on Sundays towie and this is my take -
Dan is still in love with Amber. I genuinely didn’t think he was but after this weeks episode I think he is and I think if Amber was to show she’s interested he’d go back.
She’d quite literally have to beg for him though as he’s such a narcissist he enjoys the game and validation.
The fact he got so irate towards Chloe and denied it was because of his actual feelings towards Amber, and then Diags confirmed to Amber that actually is the case. I think Amber still has love for Dan but knows she deserves better and won’t go back no matter how she feels.
I also think Dan is a MASSIVE narcissist. The way he refuses to accept or acknowledge the way he’s made Amber feel, and baits her into talking about her feelings only to smirk at her and dismiss her is so cruel. Not surprised she has such a guard up now.
Ella is a complete child and I can’t stand her put on cockney accent. The way she tries to act so casual with Dan when it’s so bloody obvious the girl is head over heels for him.
Freddie is a wannabe Bobby and an annoying one at that

• Heart

miajxx

To me it is so obvious and Dan SCREAMS obsessed on the down low with Amber. The show on tv with Ella to get at Amber, and if your genuinely not bothered why keep making points and digs about how he’s over Amber and he wasn’t happy but he’s got more in common with Ella etc. good on Amber for showing the sides we don’t see the real vulnerable dan who loves her! He’s using Ella to get to Amber she gets a lot of stick but I like Amber she’s in my eyes honest with her feelings and grown up!

• Heart

Lilly long

VIP Member
Ella is THE embarrassment 🤣🤣 the problem lies with Dan. Not Hannah. She’s so bloody childish. Imagine having that little self respect for yourself to accept his behaviour! I suppose it’s all ok though because ‘they are both single’ 🫣
I bet Amber is hysterical 😂😂😂😂
Both single but she goes around to his every evening and they spend the weekends together and he makes her Faheetas .. but they can do what they like

• Haha

twattyduck

Dan is full of shit. He was the one cheating etc. Amber wanted a future with him (marriage) put pressure on him he didn’t do it then she left his ego was bruised that’s all that’s up with him. Amber said she put herself ‘in situations she shouldn’t have’ she’s never confirmed cheating I reckon she’s been messaging someone. Karma for Dans many indiscretions. As for Ella she’s young and ‘chill’ which we all know Ella isn’t so we will see when she starts demanding the same commitment amber did how much chemistry they have 😅