Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

80schic

Dan is just an ageing fuck boy who needs to grow up. Hasn’t he been banned from being a director / owning a company for x amount of years? He needs to go back to being an electrician.

As much of an arse Diags is, at least he’s making a normal living from his family plumbing firm. A lot of these reality “stars” feel that working a normal job is beneath them or something so they try and string out their fame and grift or try get rich quick schemes.
Diags makes me feel physically sick. He's so revolting and is in no position to offer Amver advice.
He's like the Tony Hutchinson of Towie and won't ever leave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Lilly long

VIP Member
I can’t stand Jodie’s innocent act. Diags never reassures her either she’s a mug lol. I feel like she’s trying to say Elma was fake for a storyline.
I said this before Jodie lives in Bristol has a 2 year old child .. and travelled all the way to Essex to stand at the back of a club for an extras scene and not even be paid.. last summer she advertised an onlyfans link.. she’s fame and money hungry and if it means sleeping with Diags 🤢 so be it .. and all this shit about Elma Diags kissed her it wasn’t forced

• Sick
Reactions: 29

wellingtonboots

Chloe Meadows, holy crap! She’s like insisting Dan is still not being honest about his feelings to Amber and he’s standing there saying he’s moved on, please let it go, and she’s still going!
Chloe please get your own life 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 28

tequilasunrise

Only because he probably thinks Ella is young enough that she doesn’t want to settle down yet!
I just rewatched the old series where him and Amber were first getting together. He said the exact same comments about Ella, to Amber back then literally word for word how Amber is so “chill” etc. Now he’s repeating it to Ella. He knows what he’s doing he just wants someone new to play with

Sez99

VIP Member
Has anyone watched these TikTok clips interviewing Kirk? They’re very interesting I’d recommend the ones about the downfall of sugar hut but there’s a few here talking about his experience on the early days of filming

Wow this is SO interesting! I love Kirk so beautiful lol
The fact he says ‘we filmed almost live, we had to watch the show to know what was going on’. This was PEAK TOWIE. The drama came every episode because of this way of filming!!!!

Kja3232

Why is Chloe M so obsessed with Dan?? If I was amber I’d be like shut up, she’s always going on about him
Cause she actually has nothing else to talk about she brings nothing to the show. Chloe and Courtney’s only storyline for the last 2 years has been them talking about other people’s storylines lol

mgmhs

Chloe definitely has a major crush on Dan. Now that him and Amber aren't together she will barely get to see him and she seems so triggered by it. It was like she was trying to goad Amber in to a reaction too. Same when Amber was talking about Buzz.. "oh but he was in to much PAIN". It seems like she wants to see Amber down. She strikes me as a secret hater friend, full of jealousy.

Also, don't think Jodie painted herself in a good light by being lovely to Elma and then calling her fake behind her back, oh the irony. Elma seemed genuine, she's clearly very fond of Diagz and wants him to be happy. You can tell she wishes none of it had ever happened and that they were still friends

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
Fed up of Sophie and Jordan making the idea of having kids their whole personality. Been together 2 minutes 🥱 No one needs to know Jordan is jizzing up her.
I feel like he always has a to have a story line that makes him come across this really nice guy . His mum, he fragged her on tv when having chemo
Now his ‘ fertility ‘ for a couple who’ve just got together
Attention seeking at its finest

Remember when Carol started on Leah at her wedding because Arg and Jess argued over her singing
“I’ve never been to a wedding where someone started on the bride”- Chloe Sims 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Swx

Chatty Member
My god Ella is so dim! I’m sorry but she dresses so tacky, I’m not sure why she thinks people want style tips from her and her MUM?!! 🤣 poor lassie has no pals and has thought this up with her mum. Like what does her mum want with tacky mini dresses and crop tops? 😭 she’s described the clothes as timeless 🤣 they are ghastly cheap and tacky fast fashion and half of it genuinely looks like fancy dress. Bemeè with a random accent on the end of the e 🙈 almost worse than lantern jaw mark wrights offering aytee7 😭😭😭 I CANT

• Haha
Reactions: 27

GoldSilver

VIP Member
I think Chloe Meadows is unhappy and very insecure. So she actually wants to see Amber upset, it riles her that she is being so calm about it all.

Swx

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but how fucking dim is Ella sitting saying to Freddie how Dan doesn’t like Amber and he’s phoning her (Ella) up as soon as she leaves in the morning asking her to come round that night and he’s ‘met his match’ 😭😭😭😭 how can someone that age not understand the concept of an easy shag? He’s took you one one ‘date’ (fishing 😩) and you’re round there every night, having sex with him and cooking him Sunday roasts 🤣 and as soon as you leave the country he’s firing in to his ex 🥴 but yeah, he likes you cause you’re so laidback 😂 also, are we not going to talk about the actual MONSTROSITY she was wearing in that scene- the black blazer with one giant frilly white sleeve? I can’t 🕺

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
I’m trying to still make sense of this and why she thought it would be a good idea to post
In Jess Wright’s deluded mind she will always be the main character 😂 I could never warm to her on towie as I always sensed that she thought she was better than everyone else and she always was convinced she was stunning 🤣 don’t get me started on her shit singing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Jennytea

VIP Member
Georgia’s pregnant with a girl
I just saw. Harsh but it does seem like IVF now is more of a trend rather than an actual need. Just constantly screams privileged to me every time I see these ‘celebs’ share their journeys. I expect it’s a big kick in the teeth for people on lists for years with the NHS who deal with infertility. Also made me laugh how they knew it would get loads of shares and views so they tagged his new trainer brand at the bottom in the caption. wtf!?😂

• Haha

Sez99

VIP Member
God forgive me but Georgia looks absolutely terrible in that pregnancy video.
Her entire appearance is such a far cry from a few years ago on TOWIE. That nose job ruined her.