Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxoo1993

Ella’s clothing line might just be the worst one I’ve ever seen, the outfits are a cross between my big fat gypsy wedding and Aladdin in fact no that’s insulting to gypsys and Aladdin.
Cheap tacky shite 🚮

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Me123x

Chatty Member
Ella blocks anyone who says that green dress is on plt for £20 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
It was so much better when they filmed and then put the show out later that week. Everything filmed now is already documented online and then for some bizarre reason they don’t discuss or show any of the interesting topics. So over these things they refer to but can’t discuss

Lilly long

VIP Member
Kelsey’s with her boyfriend.. the one that battered her .. so that’s the price she’s paying for living the highlife.. he’s an ex footballer with his own business.. Ella’s there with her Mum .. she’s not shown that 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Is Chloe Sims a brass? I can’t work out why she, of all the talentless morons moved to LA? She comes across as so hard faced and unlikeable

Jennytea

VIP Member
Let’s be real finding out someone is talking for an hour on FaceTime to their ex is one thing (wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve shagged since breaking up too tbf) but imagine knowing a guy you’re seeing is meeting up all the time to exchange a fucking dog 😂 I wouldn’t even go near someone who has to keep in contact over a dog. One of you keep the dog and break ties ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

GoldSilver

VIP Member
It was certainly odd that Chloe Meadows made that comment about Amber not having a leg to stand on. She’s definitely jealous of Amber and I don’t think they actually like each other.

Rest of the ep…

Glad Harry said that Ella hasn’t actually done anything wrong. He should have been sticking up for her more in the past.

Why is Chloe meadows so bothered about Ella, she is far more interested than Amber. Odd girl.

Them new girls - both awful and why could they not get up off their own arses and grab a straw? This annoyed me more than it should!

Jodie is playing games, and not being right towards Elma. Diags would leave Jodie in a second if he thought Elma would have him!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
why are young fertile females doing IVF..

(I've included that loony Megan Mc who's pregnant with a deadbeat dad)

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Jordan is just a really nice, genuine guy who wants love and has been unlucky previously so I get why he is the way he is with her. He can do better, she’s rough appearance and personality wise. Listened to one of her podcasts cos someone from another show I watch was on and was shocked

Raspberry77

Didn’t they get tested on another show and find out everything was fine even though she had endo?

Realistically they’ve only been together 15 months. I’m assuming they didn’t start trying on day one so at a push they’ve been trying for a year and that’s perfectly normal.

It feels like they’re milking it for attention.
I don’t understand this obsession in the reality world of knocking out some kids whilst your relationship is still in the early stages and they split up - Lydia, Ferne, Lauren, Amy and Kirk etc

That’s mental that towie has been going since before Jimmy Saville was outed 😮 I feel so old right now. Probably the only thing that could make Ricky seem less of a prick, being mentioned in the same sentence as Jimmy saville
It’s 15 years next year. 15 years we’ve watched this crap 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Jennytea

VIP Member
I feel like he always has a to have a story line that makes him come across this really nice guy . His mum, he fragged her on tv when having chemo
Now his ‘ fertility ‘ for a couple who’ve just got together
Attention seeking at its finest
Totally agree. He was on the show briefly as Megan McKenna and Amber’s mate.. then came back years later ans clawed for a storyline ever since. Remember when he sang to Ella on a boat 🙄🤣 bet he’s jumping for joy to get with someone with a following as you can tell he wants fame.

I’m on dans side with him and Chloe m, honestly so weird so invested she is in his life and even then turning it around saying don’t shout and that he’s angry about the situation I think he genuinely is getting fed up with her meddling and having such strong opinions! It isn’t normal! Also how she also threw Courtney under the bus a bit by saying they both thought the same when it’s been mainly her!

was Freddie this annoying on the circle? I quite liked him in there and don’t remember him being as annoying and his voice sounding as over the top?

also Ella saying how dans met his match as she’s so chill… being chilled about someone your having fun with isn’t telling your friends every 5 mins how much they like you! The whole saying how he’s always ringing her to go round, etc etc she’s trying to show her friends how into he is.. that isn’t chilled!!!

finally saffron being matey with Dan.. she was at kate wrights wedding so must be really close with her which is why she never liked amber but surely you wouldn’t be that pally with Dan either?

Sez99

VIP Member
The bf split with her, basically she needs to grow up and drop her Princess attitude.
Her and Chloe are so flat in life it’s unreal. Neither of them seem to have aspirations in terms of their careers - even their reality careers are dying a death.
With the platform and opportunities they’ve had over the last near ten years they could have done SO much with their lives.

I wish they’d never been invited back into the show