Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Death2unicorns

Chatty Member
Just catching up on the last few episodes - Dan having breakfast with Diags saying that him and Ella have a chemistry and compatibility he never had with amber - ooof, that is brutal, amber spent the best part of her 20s trying to finally pin him down, and he’s just casually telling Diags he never really had much chemistry with her!! That’s gotta be so hurtful to amber
---
I wish that Hannah girl would come on here and tell all, ha ha

Reactions: 23
Freddie makes me absolutely cringe, if my mate carried on like him I’d have to wig him. How’s he screaming at Joe to leave HIS boyfriends birthday party 😭 Like who even are you, Ella’s plus 1

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lilly long

VIP Member
I think he’s terrified they’ll get back together. Really hope amber doesn’t!!
---

I’ve met plenty guys like Dan, what I don’t understand is if they enjoy playing the field so much why do they need a girlfriend?! Just stay single!
Dan doesn’t really do dating .. he gets a girl and has her come over every night giving him what he wants without leaving the house..Ella thinks she won the jackpot by saying every morning I leave and he’s ringing me to ask me am I coming back that night.. like he’s shagging her in Args spare room why does he not make an effort and go to the Pink Palace.. he’s a lazy fuck .

• Haha

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Looked like amber and Ella were in the same place in Dubai last night from insta 👀
I know everyone from Essex is Dubai obsessed but why did Ella choose to go in the first place knowing she’d be there, keeping up copying her

• Wow

Jennytea

VIP Member
The funniest part that no one has mentioned yet is the fact it was Harry’s birthday and even after being told to leave Ella still stayed and then was snogging Dan at the bar after all the rows 🤣🤣🤣 As the GC would say she has ‘more front than Woolworths’ 😬😂

• Haha

charlied0106

VIP Member
Didn’t they get tested on another show and find out everything was fine even though she had endo?

Realistically they’ve only been together 15 months. I’m assuming they didn’t start trying on day one so at a push they’ve been trying for a year and that’s perfectly normal.

It feels like they’re milking it for attention.
Yeah definitely. They've been together for all of 20 minutes and trying for 10, yet they're carrying on like they've been married for 6 years and trying for 3. They know she has endo so it's bound to take a bit more time. It's kinda making a mockery of couples who are genuinely struggling to conceive, and all for a storyline.

Chhhhhhxx

As much as I’m team amber, she’s got to let go of Oliver if she hasn’t already. Dan has him 90% of the time whilst she’s in Dubai, then when she returns she wants Oliver for a few days. I’d say Dan is the sole owner and you could see Oliver didn’t want to leave him on last weeks ep. It’s horrible to part ways with your dog but she’s in Dubai so much it’s not that different really

bananabutter

VIP Member
This Sophie/Jordan fertility storyline needs to get in the bin.
Didn’t they get tested on another show and find out everything was fine even though she had endo?

Realistically they’ve only been together 15 months. I’m assuming they didn’t start trying on day one so at a push they’ve been trying for a year and that’s perfectly normal.

It feels like they’re milking it for attention.

Me123x

Chatty Member
Ok I have no time for Ella I’m defo not a fan, however I do see her point when it comes to Harry telling ‘girl band’ about her and Dan. If they were as close as he makes out you just don’t do that. You don’t run to girls you’ve been pals with for 2 mins and tell her business. He hated amber until recently let’s not forget. Like Ella or not, I think she’s right with this one. I’m the same and If friends aren’t being loyal to me I naturally just take a massive step back, I can’t help it

Reactions: 21

Opinionated

VIP Member
God that Jodie is annoying. Oh you’re so cute so cute 🤢 her voice is worse than hearing fingernails on a chalkboard! She’s the type that will shag an old bloke for clout well she’s got to be seeing as she’s with diags 🤢

• Heart

foxygirl2002

I’m an Amber fan too! I never used to be I won’t lie, but she’s grown on me so much and i genuinely think the break up with Dan was the best thing to happen to her. She looks bloody unreal, literally the best she’s ever looked. I absolutely love how she always looks so well put together and classy too. She gives all the girls on Towie a run for their money now!! Biggest glow up ever 🤌🏻 I do reckon she’ll leave the show soon though. She just seems so out of place and seems to of matured unlike the rest of ‘girl band’ 🤣

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Anyone else shocked that Amy and Billy are still together!? I really thought their relationship would’ve gone up in flames by now 😅

• Haha
Jack is 100% using Chloe because he has next to no career and ruined his chances of any decent opportunities! Also has anyone else seen Jess wrights video of her dancing 😂 I can’t! I just can’t imagine asking someone to film me dancing around on my own!! I’m cringing for her!

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
Megan started IVF only a few months after meeting the deadbeat dad, it was all very quick
It’s crazy to think he has another child. It’s never once been acknowledged online from what I can see. Was he in a relationship with the mother or was it a ONS no contact type of thing?

Also, I’ve just watched the infamous marbs episode where Lucy swilled Mario with red wine.
“Do you know what I’ve realised after I wasted two years of my life? I’m not the mug, you are” 😬🍷 I still cheered 11 years later 😭😭😭

• Haha