Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
the old seasons are so funny, it’s refreshing to see i’m on season14 i forgot that Dans been around the block, dating Jess. Jake having a kiss with Lauren and lying to Chloe about it, the men hate each other. Arg, is being grilled by Georgia for apparently hiding the fact that Tommy has cheated. Tommy is going off and him and Diags are arguing and Tommy is calling Fran names 😂😂 & they’re all swearing and drinking it’s great. what has reality TV come too even Love Island is heavily watered down 💔💔
I always believed Tommy cheated on G and still would given the chance

Reactions: 19

Jennytea

VIP Member
This is nothing against people who have IVF but some people aren’t even fortunate enough to have 1 child and then definitely can’t afford to go through the IVF process. It’s great that these celebs/influencers share the process but those that can never afford it AND also can’t have kids, it must be so heartbreaking for them.
I also personally can’t stand seeing videos of them injecting the needles, it should come with a huge trigger warning. Why do we need to see all of that? And then the shot of her with her legs wide open in the scan and the awkward shot of her and the drs. Why don’t you just live in the moment instead of trying to record every little thing for content.
Yeah I understand exactly what you are saying. People can do as they choose in private and use their own money for whatever they like but it’s distasteful when they do it all for content and likes. Her tagging the trainer business at the end of the post says all I need to know. Megan McKenna also sticks in mind considering she started doing IVF months after meeting her boyfriend then acted in the caption like it was some long journey. It’s insulting to the people who genuinely have these struggles and don’t just have money to throw at private clinics.

littlestar908

Her nose job put me of ever having any plastic surgery it was so bad at the time the change in her face was drastic 🤣 and not for the better…

• Heart

foxygirl2002

Ella is THE embarrassment 🤣🤣 the problem lies with Dan. Not Hannah. She’s so bloody childish. Imagine having that little self respect for yourself to accept his behaviour! I suppose it’s all ok though because ‘they are both single’ 🫣
I bet Amber is hysterical 😂😂😂😂

twattyduck

Who the fuck does Diags actually think he is trying to tell Amber she can’t message Dan? 🤣 if Dan doesn’t want to speak to her he can block her or not respond. How does Amber not tell him to fuck off and mind his own business 😂
I think he’s terrified they’ll get back together. Really hope amber doesn’t!!
---
Just looking at show now.. next weeks episode Dan and Ella are exclusive.. 2 weeks later he’s cheated.. I don’t know who I am embarrassed for more Dan Ella or Diags 🙈🙈
I’ve met plenty guys like Dan, what I don’t understand is if they enjoy playing the field so much why do they need a girlfriend?! Just stay single!

Jennytea

VIP Member
I can’t imagine Dan being a 90s baby and happy going out with someone that wouldn’t even remember stuff like 9/11, the millennium etc
I’m in my early 30’s and I just couldn’t imagine dating someone or having much in common with someone in their early 20’s. To Dan I think it’s just about sex and not having to impress her as women his age are more likely to have higher expectations. If he’s living with Arg too who is in his 30’s and apparently loved to date teenagers he probably doesn’t see an issue with it. I bet Arg was saying young girls are great 🙄

Death2unicorns

Chatty Member
They are just extremely privileged little kids who have never had to struggle for anything and have absolutely no clue about real life, I don’t think they should be allowed to vote 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Death2unicorns

Chatty Member
That Hannah is a prime example of try-hard good looking, take away the hair extensions, turkey teeth, Botox, fillers, eyebrow lamination or whatever she’s had done to them, the heavily contoured make up and careful editing and filtering of her photos and she’s not a looker at all

• Heart
  • Haha

Chhhhhhxx

They need to bring Hannah onto towie. At least she’d have a bit of a storyline rather than the two new girls who seem to have zero personality and a fake storyline with saffron. Amber must find it laughable seeing two girls fighting over Dan like that

Jennytea

VIP Member
Sophie clearly hates living in Essex, she’s always greeting
Sophie has come across so well since being on the show she’s surprised me but I’m still convinced her and Jordan are more in love with the idea of having a relationship and being in love rather than it being genuine. It’s too full on and too much. She’s jumped in so fast just to have someone and imagine they do have a child , what’s gonna happen if they split? Both their families are in two diff places and she’s clearly not happy in Essex so she wouldn’t wanna stay there. I can see the bubble bursting before long.

foxygirl2002

all the comments on towie social media are people defending Ella 🤣
not being funny but the fact she has 0 girl friends and hasn’t been able to keep a friend she’s had, speaks volumes to the type of person she is!

• Heart

Lilly long

VIP Member
😂😂 if you’re on holiday, surely you’d ignore these daft comments. Her replying just screams obsessed!
I don’t think it’s up to her to tell anyone what Amber is up to .. her immaturity shines through with all her quotes and bitchiness.. also no pink car the last couple of days .. she said she was going to post it every day till she got it.. Maybe Dan bought it for a surprise while she’s in Dubai🤣

• Haha

Me123x

Chatty Member
OMG just catching up, Jordan and Sophie singing was the most cringe thing ever!!! Also sorry but Sophie is a dog!!! When yiu see her amongst girls like Amber Ella etc who are gorgeous she looks so botched and rough! Jordan can do better in my opinion

Solpaqueen

In hell they make you watch Sophie/Jordan and Amy/Bill* content on an infinite loop

*I think he’s called that, I lose the will to live when his big desperate face is on and zone out

• Haha