Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sez99

VIP Member
Is Dubai the only place left on Earth for these lot flock to!? Ellas been liking comments on her instagram where people say shes prettier than amber etc 😂 I dont have any liking towards Amber but I do think she has held herself in a classy manner in the whole situation. She’s never made nasty digs or called Ella out on her copycat behaviour (I feel like most people would)
Wasnt Ella like an absolute loner last series but for Amber and them reaching out. It’s no wonder she has a constant rotation of friends, she is not a nice person at all.
And the ugliness inside her comes out in her facial expressions. And them god awful eyebrows 👀

Reactions: 26

srh.ls.lwlss

The trailer for tomorrow on YouTube. Ella telling dani and junaid Dan has only gone and asked her on a date..I'd hardly call it asking her on a date.. the conversation went "do u want it to be a date" "yeah I'd like it to be a date" "alright its a date then"... never let the truth get in the way of a good story ella!

• Haha

twattyduck

I just rewatched the old series where him and Amber were first getting together. He said the exact same comments about Ella, to Amber back then literally word for word how Amber is so “chill” etc. Now he’s repeating it to Ella. He knows what he’s doing he just wants someone new to play with
He did! He’ll get bored with her at some point. Ella is smitten with him though. Them kissing constantly gave me the boak. Can’t stand that Jodie either not buying her wee innocent me act.

Ella’s problem definitely isn’t who Harry’s mates with, it’s the fact he’s got other mates and isn’t giving her the full attention. She tried to isolate Brockett from Kelsey, tried to isolate Kelsey from everyone, argued with Dani and Junaid over being mates with Brockett. She’s a bad attention seeker

Reactions: 25

Jennytea

VIP Member
I can’t believe Dan is doing the same shit he was doing 10 years ago 🤣 it’s embarrassing. Amber is likely cringing and glad she’s not involved.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Who the fuck does Diags actually think he is trying to tell Amber she can’t message Dan? 🤣 if Dan doesn’t want to speak to her he can block her or not respond. How does Amber not tell him to fuck off and mind his own business 😂

Jennytea

VIP Member
Is there a podcast that Tommy Mallet won’t try and be on? Constantly see clips from diff podcasts he’s jumped on and recently he’s gone and done the rounds again 😭 He thinks what he says is inspiring and people care but he’s just an absolute twat

thegoldenhour7

I find Junaid vile. He seems very jealous of anyone who has a partner because it's obvious he can't get anyone to be with him. He has been trying to get on Towie for years, if there is one person who is opportunistic it's him.

foxygirl2002

The cheek of Ella saying she put ‘blood sweat and tears’ into her fashion line when in reality she’s just got herself down to the same wholesalers shitty boutiques and PLT use 🤣🤣 not to mention she claimed she’s always had a ‘passion for fashion’ that girl always looks as if she’s got dressed in the dark. Even Kat Slater has got more style than that bike 🚲

• Haha

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Just watching Celebrity Gogglebox and Kate Wright and Rio on there. It must be a tad grating for Dan Edgar watching this from his current abode of Arg’s box room.

• Haha
Diags having to go on and on about how miserable Dan was with Amber. His dislike for her is getting tedious now.
I genuinely think the only reason the boys want Dan to carry on seeing Ella is because it means he can go out all the time and act single, Diags hated that he had a proper relationship with Amber and couldn’t go and act a joker with him. If Ella was to tie Dan down they’d all hate her too

Reactions: 24

foxygirl2002

There is absolutely no one that can convince me Jodie genuinely fancies or has feelings for Diags.
She’s seen him as an ‘in’ to the towie clique seeing as he’s linked to anyone with a bit of reality tv clout.
Best friends with Joey Essex, Arg, The Sims etc.

She’s clearly had a plan from the start because who travels to Essex from Wales to be a free background extra and then so happens to start dating the ugliest of the cast with those connections?

• Haha
  • Heart

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Dan is just an ageing fuck boy who needs to grow up. Hasn’t he been banned from being a director / owning a company for x amount of years? He needs to go back to being an electrician.

As much of an arse Diags is, at least he’s making a normal living from his family plumbing firm. A lot of these reality “stars” feel that working a normal job is beneath them or something so they try and string out their fame and grift or try get rich quick schemes.

• Heart

Queenofbrioche

You can tell Dan HATED it when Ella asked if he was talking to other girls 🤣 Her chill act went right out the window with that one

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Couldn’t they make it seem a little realistic?
Taxi driver- “Where you off to love?”
Amber- “The airport”
Okay which airport?

• Haha

Dollywobs

I never understood the fuss around Jess Wright. She always looked older than the others and like she didn’t ever wash her make up off before putting more on. And dont get me started on the dress sense. Remember when she club necked Joey Essex and he didn’t want to see her again, or when Dan told Pete she was boring and when Ricky didn’t fight for her…..

Lydia had a proper glow up from the early days. The first 5 series she looks horrendous.

I saw an early episode the other day with Chloe sims in her house and she looked like she was sitting in a cupboard with a manky old yellow sofa with Frankie who had a massive gypsy bouffant 🤣

Oh and a hilarious scene i’d forgotten about when the girls have a night in and Maria has just started dating mick. Gemma takes her to one side and wishes her all the best and says she doesn’t want them to fall out. They go back upstairs and Gemma announces she’s sad about mick and Maria. Maria says she thought they’d just sorted that out and Gemma shouts at her accusing her of going on about it and ruining the night 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha