Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
All dans cheating stuff was absolute years ago before they were together properly, ambers cheating was whist they had a house and a dog together and were five years deep into a relationship…. Don’t really think it’s the same thing and a reason to think she should do it in return. Just leave him if he isn’t showing you the love you want…. It’s simple

Also as a side note I think I’m looking at a diff guy to you lot cos I think dans gorgeous to look at 😂
Welcome diags 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Sarah3166

Why is Chloe M so obsessed with Dan?? If I was amber I’d be like shut up, she’s always going on about him

• Heart
Reactions: 38

80schic

Jodies babyish voice is incredibly irritating 😑
Makes her sound thick. Which she probably is dating Diags 🤢

Reactions: 37

Kja3232

This series is sooooo dull. Started off somewhat interesting with the Dan/ella thing but it’s so shite. EXACT same conversations every episode, just in different locations.

The fact that the elma/diags/jodie storyline is still going is SHOCKING!!! It’s been the same for the last 3 series now. Elma and Jodie has a conversation and squashed it, just to have them discuss the same things the next episode, to then squash it again this episode? NOBODY CARES!!!

And if I have to listen to how Dan and Amber still love each other but are just stubborn and will end up together from Chloe meadows one more time…

The rest of the show is just every other cast member talking about how Junaid has “changed” for the millionth time, Amy Childs talking about her kids or saffron and her dad trying to be funny but not succeeding.

It the same rinsed and repeated storyline time and time again

Reactions: 37

Jennytea

VIP Member
I didn’t even realise Polly was only 5 when the twins were born. That means Amy had 4 children all under 6 with 3 different dads! Like wtf? 😭 if she didn’t live in a million quid house people would judge her the same as some chav on Jeremy Kyle.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Jennytea

VIP Member
Fed up of Sophie and Jordan making the idea of having kids their whole personality. Been together 2 minutes 🥱 No one needs to know Jordan is jizzing up her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Me123x

Chatty Member
Jodie is a snake
Jordan and Sophie’s baby story line is cringe theyve been together 2 mins
Ella is gorgeous but also makes me cringe
Amber is still a mean girl trying to disguise it and
Junaid following the same route as amber to be more likeable
Freddy is an irritant
Amy needs to learn how to speak like an adult woman
Chloe and Courtney are irrelevant
That’s all for now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
does anyone else wish tattle had been around during the glory days of towie with mark, sam etc! Would love to see what these threads would have been like then!!

Kikidoyouloveme

I think amber might just be the most composed person I’ve ever witnessed - HOW she got in that van with the cum dribble that is DIAGS , after all the shit and venom he has spewing about her and she went to hug him hello first …well I tip my hat ! It took her months to crack and be vulnerable to Dan and he just shouted over her - she knows her worth , she might still love him, but I don’t think she will go back - anyway the show is still shit , I will watch it every episode and I will feel dirty every time !

• Haha

Kazza12345

Courtney’s story. I don’t think her nose looks good
Agree, it looks terrible. Courtney & Chloe M are just a total waste of airtime. Not to get political but I’ll never forget during the last general election ‘girlband’ were shouting from the rooftops about how much they love the Tories and wanted Boris Johnson to win, urging people to vote for them 🤢 At the time, someone asked Chloe M why they were such tory stans and her response was ‘my best friends are Jewish and Jeremy Corbyn is anti semitic’- what a joke of a reason! This is the Tory Britain they voted for- a rise in foodbanks, inflation and cost of living🫠 Also whilst im on the subject, I get that Courtney has Jewish heritage but her sympathy for Israel immediately after oct 7th but radio silence for the 30,000+ Palestinians who have been killed by the IDF says a lot. As someone of a Jewish background, she could have used her platform to educate but instead shes shown her support to Zionism.. 🤢 Comes across very childish and unlikable on towie too.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

rhobh17

VIP Member
I’m trying to still make sense of this and why she thought it would be a good idea to post

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

xxoo1993

Ella is one of the least likeable television personality’s I’ve ever encountered (closely rivalled by Gee Steele) She has no personality whatsoever she is smug, bitchy, petty, immature and unintelligent she literally has no redeeming features.
Did anyone see the pic of her bedroom she posted a on her story the other day I couldn’t believe it it’s a pink princess bedroom, I’ve seen 12 year olds with more mature taste of interior

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Swx

Chatty Member
How can amber stand there and listen to Dan blame her for everything that’s happened in their relationship? That’s emotional abuse. Then when she said how she can’t express herself because of how he’s behaved he laughs at her? Literally proving her point.

Why is he harassing her about the relationship if he’s not interested, saying she’s not being honest- then says how last year he wanted her to say about getting back together- why wasn’t he honest then at that point? Also she did mention a few times about giving it another go and he said no and was extremely cold to her saying how he felt nothing for her.

Then saying how Chloe’s being muggy as if Diags hasn’t been vile to Amber for years? Then amber says the dog likes Dan better and he says we established that years ago. He’s an actual nasty prick. She wants to tell him to fuck off with his mouthpiece Ella. Disgusting to watch

Kazza12345

Is Dubai the only place left on Earth for these lot flock to!? Ellas been liking comments on her instagram where people say shes prettier than amber etc 😂 I dont have any liking towards Amber but I do think she has held herself in a classy manner in the whole situation. She’s never made nasty digs or called Ella out on her copycat behaviour (I feel like most people would)

• Haha

foxygirl2002

I can’t bloody stand Kate Wright. Never known someone to be able to forge a career based off of moaning !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31