The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god for whatever reason a reel of Jess Wrights appeared on my Instagram. Has anyone seen it, where she’s putting the cream onto her face from about 3 weeks ago.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HER FACE. It looks like a mask made from someone else’s skin.

she needs to stop with the Botox !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god for whatever reason a reel of Jess Wrights appeared on my Instagram. Has anyone seen it, where she’s putting the cream onto her face from about 3 weeks ago.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HER FACE. It looks like a mask made from someone else’s skin.

Had to go look after reading this 😳😳 wtf and just the facial expressions in general 😂😂
---
Also she puts the tiniest bit on then rubs her face way more times than the amount used

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Had to go look after reading this 😳😳 wtf and just the facial expressions in general 😂😂
---
Also she puts the tiniest bit on then rubs her face way more times than the amount used
the comments on it had me creased about how uncomfortable people felt watching her applying the cream 😂!!!

The Botox or whatever bloody treatments she’s had/having done are ageing her beyond belief!!! She needs to stop. Shocking.

• Haha
the comments on it had me creased about how uncomfortable people felt watching her applying the cream 😂!!!

The Botox or whatever bloody treatments she’s had/having done are ageing her beyond belief!!! She needs to stop. Shocking.
Nahhh stop 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s the pouting and half shutting her eyes trying to be seductive for me 🙈 and the end posing 🥴 I’m sorry but despite all that filler she looks so old for her age and it’s totally ruined her looks 😑

• Haha
WTF is she doing? 😭 She isn’t even rubbing anything in! It looks like she’s having a mental breakdown realising she looks 60 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe Diags was that desperate he’s literally settled down with an extra 🤣 I wanna hear Kirk tell her ‘you’re just an extra’ 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Jess video 😂 can’t find the whole video but so funny the clip posted on here. Where have the kings and queens of the Wright family graced with their summer holiday presence this time? Looks beautiful to be fair..

That Jess video 😂 can’t find the whole video but so funny the clip posted on here. Where have the kings and queens of the Wright family graced with their summer holiday presence this time? Looks beautiful to be fair..
Is it Ibiza?
ETA no it’s not, it’s palma! Natalya has tagged it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Jodie was in series 23 and dated diags in the show then. She was introduced as a friend of Kady's. I think there was beef with girl gang who commented on her hoops "bigger the hoop the bigger the ho"

Jodie was in series 23 and dated diags in the show then. She was introduced as a friend of Kady's. I think there was beef with girl gang who commented on her hoops "bigger the hoop the bigger the ho"
That’s a different Jodie

Jess looks like a 50yr old, trying to look 20. Carol tbf has never had great skin imo.

That was a completely diff girl 😭

• Haha
Random thought just came into my head but I was watching old episodes the other day and it was a costume party and Ricky dressed up as Jimmy Savile 💀😭 it was obviously before everything was made public but it made me cringe so much watching him with the wig on and thinking his costume was amazing not knowing what was about to come out 😳🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Random thought just came into my head but I was watching old episodes the other day and it was a costume party and Ricky dressed up as Jimmy Savile 💀😭 it was obviously before everything was made public but it made me cringe so much watching him with the wig on and thinking his costume was amazing not knowing what was about to come out 😳🤣
Makes me wonder if the producers have a hand in this.

Have you ever seen the episode of The Tweenies where Max dresses as him lol.
It was aired after everything and got complaints from parents

• Wow
Reactions: 5