The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His spelling and grammar is appalling. Calling someone a lair and push comes to shuf… bloody hell
Yesterday or day before he issued a statement he wasn’t been made an escape goat.. 🤣.. another one releasing statementsleft right and centre like Chloe B .. has to get the last word on everything.. egos far too big..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok I have no time for Ella I’m defo not a fan, however I do see her point when it comes to Harry telling ‘girl band’ about her and Dan. If they were as close as he makes out you just don’t do that. You don’t run to girls you’ve been pals with for 2 mins and tell her business. He hated amber until recently let’s not forget. Like Ella or not, I think she’s right with this one. I’m the same and If friends aren’t being loyal to me I naturally just take a massive step back, I can’t help it

Reactions: 21
Ok I have no time for Ella I’m defo not a fan, however I do see her point when it comes to Harry telling ‘girl band’ about her and Dan. If they were as close as he makes out you just don’t do that. You don’t run to girls you’ve been pals with for 2 mins and tell her business. He hated amber until recently let’s not forget. Like Ella or not, I think she’s right with this one. I’m the same and If friends aren’t being loyal to me I naturally just take a massive step back, I can’t help it
I remember it differently though to how shes mouthing off. Was it not Harry told them cause they were chatting, but he then told Ella he'd told them and she was "not arsed". She said she'd rather have told them first but she's "not arsed". Now she's going on about saying she told him not to say anything, but she had accepted his apology and moved on. Oh and did you know she's "not arsed"

Reactions: 5
I remember it differently though to how shes mouthing off. Was it not Harry told them cause they were chatting, but he then told Ella he'd told them and she was "not arsed". She said she'd rather have told them first but she's "not arsed". Now she's going on about saying she told him not to say anything, but she had accepted his apology and moved on. Oh and did you know she's "not arsed"
There was cameras set up on both scenes .. not to talk about the weather but to talk about Ella and Dan .. it’s been the main storyline the whole series and Ella’s dream.. she’s wanted to be a main character since she joined Towie .. she’s been jumping on him since Bali.. and last night when she said she wouldn’t like for him to ask her to be his girlfriend 🤣.. it would be her dream 2 CEOs together🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For someone who acted so upset when it came out Ella wasn’t half shouting about it and gloating to everyone.
She wanted the drama and Amber didn’t it

For someone who acted so upset when it came out Ella wasn’t half shouting about it and gloating to everyone.
She wanted the drama and Amber didn’t it
Exactly she was with a man for a year all she showed was a finger.. she’s snogging Dan 1 night and she couldn’t wait for it to come out.. I wonder whose the next man she has her sights on because I guarantee you she has one ..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That party was great, mind! Beautiful display of cheese and pineapple hedgehogs, what a spread!

Even Stevie wonder could've made better Harry’s jump out cake, it was so badly made. What’s worse though is everybody’s faces like: shock horror it’s harry who jumped out, what a surprise 😳

Reactions: 1
Honestly the immaturity of Ella is something else.
She craves the attention, i dont believe Freddie for one second.
I believed when Harry got upset at the party, I dont really think he was giving her digs as he popped out the cake, the editing makes it look like it thought - the side eye from Amy. As Harry said if the shoe fits. - Im mortified for ehr that she stayed at the party after that, I bet Freddie left and she stayed!
She twisted the whole story about H wanting her to bring him flowers, he did not say that. He even clarified.
She desperate and sad, shes not orginal like her clothing line is meant to be as she states, shes jumping on the bandwagon and has been obsessed with Dan from day dot, imo I think Dan used her to get at Amber, which i do think to an extent worked, despite Ambers attempts at playing it down. I'd be livid if my fella went with someone who said what Ella did about Dan.
Love to see who ella films with next series.

Reactions: 9
Every time I hear the words ‘girl band’ I die a little inside 🤮

Ella is a spoilt princess that’s clear, but I do see why she was pissed off with harry and that speech was clearly aimed at her (proven by the smirk and embrace with the vanilla twins after) I would have more respect for him if he just owned his words instead of denying it.

Danni has grown on me this series, as has Saff and I think Sophie and Jordan are cute. Being a girly who moved away from her hometown for a boy I get what what she was saying about loneliness and trying to make real friends in your 30s!

anyone watching LI?
Does that Nicole remind yas of a slimmer amy childs?

I am not keen on Freddie. But Harry doesn’t have a good track record of telling the truth. Harry defo lied about Bobby. And didn’t it come out that he lied about his ex abusing him?

Reactions: 15
I am not keen on Freddie. But Harry doesn’t have a good track record of telling the truth. Harry defo lied about Bobby. And didn’t it come out that he lied about his ex abusing him?
I remember in the OLD seasons and I’m talking back with the old cast (Jess Wright etc) when he admitted to Bobby he did sleep with his ex in Tenerife.
Fast forward to Harry rejoining the show a few years ago, he met Bobby for dinner to resolve things and straight out lied to him and Amy that he never cheated on Bobby and Bobby was a liar! Even though he was filmed confessing it to Bobby on Towie and took him out for the day to Southend as an apology!!

Sadly enough Harry’s ex (who he cheated on Bobby with) actually ended up taking his life quite soon after the whole incident was aired again!!! Talk about a coincidence😢
I also remember when Harry was engaged and came out saying he was in abusive relationship with his ex finance and that his ex finance punched him. It was actually proved Harry had applied makeup to fake a black eye (he posted the photo on his insta) and lied about the abuse as well

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Harry has been proven to be a weirdo who lies over and over but at the same time that picture of Freddie in the Harry T-shirt is VERY embarrassing for him 😭🤣 Harry knows what a tool it makes him look … Maybe Harry has been bitchy about him joining the cast though as old cast members seem to get intimidated when new people join … also I’m still not getting how Ella is pissed off about Harry spilling the tea on her and Dan when EVERYTHING was being filmed 😂 the show is so bleeping stupid. It wasn’t exactly a secret when she was talking about it to everyone on camera!! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stop the photo of Harry and Freddie is bleeping hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂😂 bet Freddie didn’t see that coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a classic clip 🤣

• Haha