The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way! Who confined it? I thought it was just him messaging her! Imagine going back there after he ditched her for Ella šŸ˜­ exactly- nothing said about Jodie leaving her actual human child for weeks and flying to the other side of the world
Someone sold the story to the sun .. there was probably a method to her madness .. sleep with him and then expose him because he was with her before Bali when he was saying Iā€™m single I can do what I want.. heā€™ll be saying that in his death bed šŸ˜“

Reactions: 3
Ellaā€™s problem definitely isnā€™t who Harryā€™s mates with, itā€™s the fact heā€™s got other mates and isnā€™t giving her the full attention. She tried to isolate Brockett from Kelsey, tried to isolate Kelsey from everyone, argued with Dani and Junaid over being mates with Brockett. Sheā€™s a bad attention seeker
This is what happens when you grow up with your mum telling you everyone heist jealous of you šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
all the comments on towie social media are people defending Ella šŸ¤£
not being funny but the fact she has 0 girl friends and hasnā€™t been able to keep a friend sheā€™s had, speaks volumes to the type of person she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I did think it was stupid Harry was so defensive about the comment. He obviously meant her. He said he mentioned people not having his back because heā€™s been hurt by many people in his life but who else would that have been directed to standing at his party if they had hurt him so bad

Reactions: 7
Every time they all say ā€˜girl bandā€™ and are dead serious it makes me cringe šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ella is one of the least likeable television personalityā€™s Iā€™ve ever encountered (closely rivalled by Gee Steele) She has no personality whatsoever she is smug, bitchy, petty, immature and unintelligent she literally has no redeeming features.
Did anyone see the pic of her bedroom she posted a on her story the other day I couldnā€™t believe it itā€™s a pink princess bedroom, Iā€™ve seen 12 year olds with more mature taste of interior

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ella is one of the least likeable television personalityā€™s Iā€™ve ever encountered (closely rivalled by Gee Steele) She has no personality whatsoever she is smug, bitchy, petty, immature and unintelligent she literally has no redeeming features.
Did anyone see the pic of her bedroom she posted a on her story the other day I couldnā€™t believe it itā€™s a pink princess bedroom, Iā€™ve seen 12 year olds with more mature taste of interior
Agree. Ella isn't a nice girl. She's only happy and sad for herself and doesn't give 2 shits about anyone else. I thought Dan not being exclusive with her was going to be on the show, but nothing is being said.

Reactions: 9
Sophie is absolutely horrendous looking surely he does not fancy that??!!!
---
Agree Ella very unlikeable but she is stunning I think. Facially anywaysā€¦. sometimes her clothes are tacky
---
And Amber also incredibly unlikable! She just fakes it now in front of camera to come across better as she knows how to play the game now in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Couldnā€™t agree more. Usually with reality tv I find some people take a while to warm too, maybe itā€™s crap editing maybe they arenā€™t getting enough screen time etc. But with Ella I didnā€™t like her when she joined years ago, and I still donā€™t like her now. The narrative she tries to portray as ā€˜poor me everyoneā€™s jealous / Iā€™m so loyalā€™ blah blah blah is a load of crap. Sheā€™s been the same for years. She forms a friendship based off disliking the same people, dumps them as soon as a piece of meat comes along and then plays the victim and says they canā€™t make up with anyone because they dislike her. The only slight bit of personality she shows is when it involves a man or should I say boyšŸ¤« but even then she just makes herself look soooo desperate and tries to put on some weird mystery girl act šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ itā€™s embarrassing to watch and sheā€™s so bloody unlikeable. Her mum is her only friend yet lets Ella leave the house in those terrible outfits ????

Reactions: 9
I havenā€™t watched the latest episode but going by the comments I canā€™t wait to see the argument at Harryā€™s birthday! Wasnā€™t he the only person who stayed friends with Ella when the others all fell out with her and he said he didnā€™t wanna see her on her own. She wouldnā€™t have had anyone to film with or be friends with if it wasnā€™t for Harry

Reactions: 6
The funniest part that no one has mentioned yet is the fact it was Harryā€™s birthday and even after being told to leave Ella still stayed and then was snogging Dan at the bar after all the rows šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ As the GC would say she has ā€˜more front than Woolworthsā€™ šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The funniest part that no one has mentioned yet is the fact it was Harryā€™s birthday and even after being told to leave Ella still stayed and then was snogging Dan at the bar after all the rows šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ As the GC would say she has ā€˜more front than Woolworthsā€™ šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚
whilst I do agree with this if it was the real world, letā€™s face it, it wasnā€™t really Harryā€™s 30th birthday party was it. None of those cast members actually hang around together in real life, and if his 30th birthday party was actually full of people he only made friends with 5 minutes ago, no real friends or family and room full of extras, that would be pretty sad šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Ella was probably told to stay by producers to carry on the drama and they used Harryā€™s 30th as a filming opportunity for the finale episode. Thatā€™s why the show is so tit now, so unrealistic. Same as Ambers ā€œto the airport pleaseā€ to the taxi driver. Ok? Gatwick? Heathrow? Manchester?! The fact the producers didnā€™t even pick up on that stupid line or at least give her an actual airport to use just shows how much the producers donā€™t actually care about the show and itā€™s now just a quick running pay check for everyone involved

Reactions: 13
whilst I do agree with this if it was the real world, letā€™s face it, it wasnā€™t really Harryā€™s 30th birthday party was it. None of those cast members actually hang around together in real life, and if his 30th birthday party was actually full of people he only made friends with 5 minutes ago, no real friends or family and room full of extras, that would be pretty sad šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Ella was probably told to stay by producers to carry on the drama and they used Harryā€™s 30th as a filming opportunity for the finale episode. Thatā€™s why the show is so tit now, so unrealistic. Same as Ambers ā€œto the airport pleaseā€ to the taxi driver. Ok? Gatwick? Heathrow? Manchester?! The fact the producers didnā€™t even pick up on that stupid line or at least give her an actual airport to use just shows how much the producers donā€™t actually care about the show and itā€™s now just a quick running pay check for everyone involved
Yeah agree with this. What the hell was that for a party?
There was no music, dancing, laughter. They were all just standing around

Reactions: 3
Yeah agree with this. What the hell was that for a party?
There was no music, dancing, laughter. They were all just standing around
Exactly!!! And when the camera pans to another lot of cast members during an argument theyā€™re all whispering and you can hear the rest of the room being silent and the other cast members arguing because itā€™s so set up and fake šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ donā€™t get me wrong itā€™s always been that way, will never forget Georgia K and Fran arguing with that Grace years ago and you could hear the extras footsteps on the dancefloor lol! I wish they would completely reboot the show, get rid of ā€œgirl bandā€ and Elma especially. Elma has brought nothing to the show since she started apart from the fake ditsy act and a boring repetitive storyline with diags that was nothing but dull and hard to even understand what was going on the whole time. Same goes for Jordan and Sophie, sheā€™s only there because she was on Geordie Shore 800 years ago. Another show thatā€™s done out and needs to be put to rest. Get a new cast, people that actually are friends in real life and have businesses. Let the cast break the fourth wall every now and then the same way Made in Chelsea does. Instead we get the same storylines every season and cast members talking about things that happened off the show but donā€™t wanna divulge any details, so unless youā€™re on threads like this and can see the gossip, youā€™ll have no idea whatā€™s going on. Guaranteed next season Ella and Dan will film but NOTHING will be said about Hannah.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]

yes totally agree about ella she comes across so childish and smug, hilarious that Dan was jumping back into bed with that Hannah as soon as her back was turned - I bet she thought she was the one who was gonna bowl him over head over heels and he would fall madly in love with her and never look at another woman again lol

wow I had forgotten all about Gee Steele, possibly the cringiest most immature little irritant known to man, I thought it was absolutely hilarious when that fella she was coupled up with on the first love island she went on came back from the other villa with another girl, it was clear he couldnā€™t stand her, it was funny how it blindsided her, like it hadnā€™t occurred to her that not everyone found her cute and funny!

Reactions: 14
I havenā€™t seen the latest ep yet but now I want to
OMG YOU ARE JOKING?!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I actually canā€™t cope with how pathetic Freddie is. So much more cringe and desperate than I ever thought imaginable šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Ella is just horrendous and tacky it speaks volumes when people canā€™t keep friends. When you go back to when she was first on the show she literally sounds like a different person and has a normal voice not her fake cockney taxi driver who smokes 50 a day accent that she puts on now šŸ„“

HAHAHA Freddieā€™s response šŸ˜‚ duck off you creep! The way he speaks to women? Wonder if heā€™s talking about Ella, whereā€™s the bleeping woman šŸ¤£ push comes to shuf šŸ˜­ oh god I canā€™t him and Ella donā€™t have a brain cell between them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His spelling and grammar is appalling. Calling someone a lair and push comes to shufā€¦ bloody hell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15