The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree about the new girls- she looked like she was shitting herself and it clearly was her that sent the messages or she wouldn’t have been so petrified 🤣 can’t stand Saf but she made them look idiots. Very telling how Jodie is the one always travelling to see Diags by his own admission- even though she has a kid? So does she spend all her weekends away from her own son? Weird set up

Reactions: 20
Very telling how Jodie is the one always travelling to see Diags by his own admission- even though she has a kid? So does she spend all her weekends away from her own son? Weird set up
She screams desperation. She obviously thinks chasing some ugly fucker (so she can get some camera time) is more important than being home with her son 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Freddie makes me absolutely cringe, if my mate carried on like him I’d have to wig him. How’s he screaming at Joe to leave HIS boyfriends birthday party 😭 Like who even are you, Ella’s plus 1

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God that Jodie is annoying. Oh you’re so cute so cute 🤢 her voice is worse than hearing fingernails on a chalkboard! She’s the type that will shag an old bloke for clout well she’s got to be seeing as she’s with diags 🤢
She probably fancies Dan. Plot twist setting them against each other..... 😂

Reactions: 3
Dans a bleeping fanny you know who your mates are…. Harry’s right it’s Ella’s problem she has to control and have every friend for her self she went with another girls ex as per and then kicks off after forgiving harry oh she needs to duck off aswell can’t bare her and Dan
She’s absolutely stunning but she’s a bleeping child!! Good riddance for Amber
She’ll be crying now dans fucked off with Hannah and she’s got no mates cos she fucked them off apart from that little witch Freddie…he can duck off too 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
That scene with Freddie screaming 😂😂😂😂 Harry crying and everyone then shouting. bleeping hilarious 😆 I wish towie was always like that. Most entertaining scene in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why was he saying it’s been a year since they met? 😭 this was filmed months ago but at that point it would not have been a year wtf unless she was in the background whilst he was full on trying to get with Elma

Why was he saying it’s been a year since they met? 😭 this was filmed months ago but at that point it would not have been a year wtf unless she was in the background whilst he was full on trying to get with Elma
He was with her since last March .. this was filmed April so 13 months..

Just watched towie - Saff was proper like a teacher telling off Becks and Liv🤣🤣🤣🤣 you could tell they were actually shitting it lol and didn’t expect Saff to not be intimidated
I don’t like Saf but was quite impressed with her then !

Reactions: 6
He was with her since last March .. this was filmed April so 13 months..
Whattttt? Surely not 😭 he was in Thailand in the April when him and Elma were debating if they were gonna be together and it carried on for the whole series after that? 🤣 Jodie must be a mug

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sophie clearly hates living in Essex, she’s always greeting
Sophie has come across so well since being on the show she’s surprised me but I’m still convinced her and Jordan are more in love with the idea of having a relationship and being in love rather than it being genuine. It’s too full on and too much. She’s jumped in so fast just to have someone and imagine they do have a child , what’s gonna happen if they split? Both their families are in two diff places and she’s clearly not happy in Essex so she wouldn’t wanna stay there. I can see the bubble bursting before long.

Reactions: 18
Dan wanting to start a memory box with Ella. Didn’t he start one with Kate? Also, Jodie absolutely was cringing having to kiss Diags, with that stupid aren’t I cute giggle.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Whattttt? Surely not 😭 he was in Thailand in the April when him and Elma were debating if they were gonna be together and it carried on for the whole series after that? 🤣 Jodie must be a mug
No in Thailand in the feb.. he met her on series finale .. filmed in March…he was on a virgin freebie cruise with her in May and still flirting with Elma in July August.. she must be desperate for fame.. and his new beard🤮🤮🤮
---
Dan wanting to start a memory box with Ella. Didn’t he start one with Kate? Also, Jodie absolutely was cringing having to kiss Diags, with that stupid aren’t I cute giggle.
It will fit in a match box..
---
Totally agree about the new girls- she looked like she was shitting herself and it clearly was her that sent the messages or she wouldn’t have been so petrified 🤣 can’t stand Saf but she made them look idiots. Very telling how Jodie is the one always travelling to see Diags by his own admission- even though she has a kid? So does she spend all her weekends away from her own son? Weird set up
I kind of know of one of them and Junaid and Dani were posting on Instagram having meals with them a few months ago and now they’re pretending they don’t know them ..

• Haha
What’s the story with Dan and Hannah then? I thought Hannah had said to Ella get your man out of my DMs, as if she’s not interested in him? Have I missed something? 👀

Reactions: 1
What’s the story with Dan and Hannah then? I thought Hannah had said to Ella get your man out of my DMs, as if she’s not interested in him? Have I missed something? 👀
She said more than my dms …he slept with her when Ella went to Dubai to stalk Amber 🤣
---
When they were filming it was all midweek … 4 and 5 days .. and there all crying about Amber leaving a dog 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She said more than my dms …he slept with her when Ella went to Dubai to stalk Amber 🤣
---

When they were filming it was all midweek … 4 and 5 days .. and there all crying about Amber leaving a dog 🤣🤣
No way! Who confined it? I thought it was just him messaging her! Imagine going back there after he ditched her for Ella 😭 exactly- nothing said about Jodie leaving her actual human child for weeks and flying to the other side of the world