The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Amy took her kids on a plane while they had a sickness bug!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
God that Jodie is annoying. Oh you’re so cute so cute 🤢 her voice is worse than hearing fingernails on a chalkboard! She’s the type that will shag an old bloke for clout well she’s got to be seeing as she’s with diags 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That Hannah is a prime example of try-hard good looking, take away the hair extensions, turkey teeth, Botox, fillers, eyebrow lamination or whatever she’s had done to them, the heavily contoured make up and careful editing and filtering of her photos and she’s not a looker at all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That Hannah is a prime example of try-hard good looking, take away the hair extensions, turkey teeth, Botox, fillers, eyebrow lamination or whatever she’s had done to them, the heavily contoured make up and careful editing and filtering of her photos and she’s not a looker at all
i think this about the world now lol. So many ugly bastards get a pass because of all the enhancements readily available now a days.

Imagine half these girls trying to survive the 80s in their natural form - no hair extensions, lash extensions, no filler, no fake teeth. Jesus not even hair straighteners lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just watched towie - Saff was proper like a teacher telling off Becks and Liv🤣🤣🤣🤣 you could tell they were actually shitting it lol and didn’t expect Saff to not be intimidated

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn’t they make it seem a little realistic?
Taxi driver- “Where you off to love?”
Amber- “The airport”
Okay which airport?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ella’s problem definitely isn’t who Harry’s mates with, it’s the fact he’s got other mates and isn’t giving her the full attention. She tried to isolate Brockett from Kelsey, tried to isolate Kelsey from everyone, argued with Dani and Junaid over being mates with Brockett. She’s a bad attention seeker

Reactions: 25
Couldn’t they make it seem a little realistic?
Taxi driver- “Where you off to love?”
Amber- “The airport”
Okay which airport?
“And cut!”
*Amber gets out of taxi*
”Can we just do the take again?”

Honestly we know she got out that taxi and went straight back home for the night lol

Also, that episode was so cringe why was Freddie screaming and these two new girls are irrelevant

Reactions: 6
Omg did anyone notice when one of the new girls was talking about saff saying that she felt there was a big elephant in the room and the other one started laughing 😳 obviously she didn’t mean it like that but the other girl laughing was slightly awkward 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1D7FC4DB-971C-46F7-A0FB-1EFBB3F183F6.jpeg

I actually can’t with this big greasy looking mole 😭 he just reminds me of fat Mac from it’s always sunny. Honestly wtf is this jacket and the trainers he was wearing? 😭 almost as bad as his birds outfits- cutting about Brentwood high st in hot pants and black loubs in the middle of the day 😭

I can’t understand why Ella is annoyed Harry is friends with the other girls when she is the one who’s got with one of the girls ex’s, surely Amber would be the one with the issue? 😂 Freddie saying Harry’s showing his true colours when Ella’s started on him on his 30th birthday and then wouldn’t leave 😂 If she had the issue with the speech it must have been true? 😭

Dan and Ella are bleeping mortifying, why is he carrying around a napkin with her lipstick on it 😭😭😭 wonder if she’s realised he’s not worth the hassle yet, even after saying they were exclusive then DMing his ex-stick that in your scrapbook 🤣

Jodie seems genuinely devastated at Diags asking her to move to Essex 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ella’s problem definitely isn’t who Harry’s mates with, it’s the fact he’s got other mates and isn’t giving her the full attention. She tried to isolate Brockett from Kelsey, tried to isolate Kelsey from everyone, argued with Dani and Junaid over being mates with Brockett. She’s a bad attention seeker
Ella seems like one of those co-dependant people who can’t keep friends. She clings on to one person for ages until they get sick of her. If someone can’t be with her 24/7 or they have other friends then she falls out with them or emotionally blackmails them with tears.

Reactions: 10
Ella seems like one of those co-dependant people who can’t keep friends. She clings on to one person for ages until they get sick of her. If someone can’t be with her 24/7 or they have other friends then she falls out with them or emotionally blackmails them with tears.
But as soon as she gets a man she drops everyone,. That’s what happened with Junaid and Dani and Freddie said a few weeks ago he only gets to FaceTime her..
---
View attachment 2970285
I actually can’t with this big greasy looking mole 😭 he just reminds me of fat Mac from it’s always sunny. Honestly wtf is this jacket and the trainers he was wearing? 😭 almost as bad as his birds outfits- cutting about Brentwood high st in hot pants and black loubs in the middle of the day 😭

I can’t understand why Ella is annoyed Harry is friends with the other girls when she is the one who’s got with one of the girls ex’s, surely Amber would be the one with the issue? 😂 Freddie saying Harry’s showing his true colours when Ella’s started on him on his 30th birthday and then wouldn’t leave 😂 If she had the issue with the speech it must have been true? 😭

Dan and Ella are bleeping mortifying, why is he carrying around a napkin with her lipstick on it 😭😭😭 wonder if she’s realised he’s not worth the hassle yet, even after saying they were exclusive then DMing his ex-stick that in your scrapbook 🤣

Jodie seems genuinely devastated at Diags asking her to move to Essex 🥴
More than Dming according to Hannah ..

Reactions: 3
Nah Ella and that runt Freddie are shameless.. both came across so nasty and vindictive in todays ep. Glad Harry held his own and didn’t let her walk all over him. Her scene with Dan was also so cringe- Amber is well rid!!

Reactions: 9
There is absolutely no one that can convince me Jodie genuinely fancies or has feelings for Diags.
She’s seen him as an ‘in’ to the towie clique seeing as he’s linked to anyone with a bit of reality tv clout.
Best friends with Joey Essex, Arg, The Sims etc.

She’s clearly had a plan from the start because who travels to Essex from Wales to be a free background extra and then so happens to start dating the ugliest of the cast with those connections?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There is absolutely no one that can convince me Jodie genuinely fancies or has feelings for Diags.
She’s seen him as an ‘in’ to the towie clique seeing as he’s linked to anyone with a bit of reality tv clout.
Best friends with Joey Essex, Arg, The Sims etc.

She’s clearly had a plan from the start because who travels to Essex from Wales to be a free background extra and then so happens to start dating the ugliest of the cast with those connections?
I get your point but she’s from Bristol isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The whole scene with Saff and the new girls was cringe as duck for the new girls.
I don’t like Saff but she wasn’t intimidated one bit and didn’t stutter when it came to it. It was such an immature argument but Saff came across so assertive and straight to the point.
Becks couldn’t even look her in the eye or get a word out without stumbling she was petrified! Her limited vocabulary didn’t help either lol
It was literally like watching a scared little girl be told off by the head teacher 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I get your point but she’s from Bristol isn’t she
Is she? I don’t know why I thought wales?🤣
---
I like Jordan and Sophie though. Think it’s lovely he has the provider mindset and wants to give them a good life, not many men do nowhere days

Reactions: 8