The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can amber stand there and listen to Dan blame her for everything that’s happened in their relationship? That’s emotional abuse. Then when she said how she can’t express herself because of how he’s behaved he laughs at her? Literally proving her point.

Why is he harassing her about the relationship if he’s not interested, saying she’s not being honest- then says how last year he wanted her to say about getting back together- why wasn’t he honest then at that point? Also she did mention a few times about giving it another go and he said no and was extremely cold to her saying how he felt nothing for her.

Then saying how Chloe’s being muggy as if Diags hasn’t been vile to Amber for years? Then amber says the dog likes Dan better and he says we established that years ago. He’s an actual nasty prick. She wants to tell him to duck off with his mouthpiece Ella. Disgusting to watch
Exactly what I said why didn’t he tell her he wanted her back?! He started seeing that Hannah quickly after it. Hardly showing he was heartbroken! I wish amber would tell him to F off! And you’ve made a really good point about Chloe, Diags does get stuck into amber constantly. And after the allegations Ella made against Dan I can understand why Chloe is wtf.

Dan is a total and utter head duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How do you know?
They both posted the same stories on the same night and someone here has said they’ve seen them. They’ve been linked together for a while. I’m bored of Ambers towie story. She doesn’t live in Essex, runs to Dubai at every opportunity. Probably held onto the Dan story line just to have something to talk about. She clearly has a new life so she shouldn’t be on the show. And the scene from next week with her getting in a black cab is staged because she’s always posting private drivers picking her up 🙄

Reactions: 15
Based on next weeks preview do we think Amber has left TOWIE?
The papers said she did and gave the dog to Dan but the pictures used was her getting the dog off Dan in last weeks episode.. she put up a story denying she was leaving or giving the dog away .. but if she’s in a relationship and sees it going somewhere she’d be better off packing it in ..

Reactions: 4
Does anyone actually like Amy Childs hair? Those blonde bits look awful 😭
I was thinking the exact same when I watched last weeks ep- it’s so ageing 😭 thought she looked great with her red hair! But yeah it looks awful

Reactions: 2
Ew she’s so fake she looks like an AI Amber
I know feel terrible to say this but I find her very harsh and manly looking. She’d look so much better natural. But then a lot of it might be filters and editing

Reactions: 5
Is there a podcast that Tommy Mallet won’t try and be on? Constantly see clips from diff podcasts he’s jumped on and recently he’s gone and done the rounds again 😭 He thinks what he says is inspiring and people care but he’s just an absolute twit

Reactions: 25
I’m just watching the series where Tommy and Georgia met. He’s so cheated on her a few times. He says no, but his head nods yes. She just wanted to believe him.

Reactions: 10