The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I’m team amber, she’s got to let go of Oliver if she hasn’t already. Dan has him 90% of the time whilst she’s in Dubai, then when she returns she wants Oliver for a few days. I’d say Dan is the sole owner and you could see Oliver didn’t want to leave him on last weeks ep. It’s horrible to part ways with your dog but she’s in Dubai so much it’s not that different really
It’s suits Dan as well.. he’s in Ibiza and her family are minding him ..

Reactions: 2
Courtney’s story. I don’t think her nose looks good
Agree, it looks terrible. Courtney & Chloe M are just a total waste of airtime. Not to get political but I’ll never forget during the last general election ‘girlband’ were shouting from the rooftops about how much they love the Tories and wanted Boris Johnson to win, urging people to vote for them 🤢 At the time, someone asked Chloe M why they were such tory stans and her response was ‘my best friends are Jewish and Jeremy Corbyn is anti semitic’- what a joke of a reason! This is the Tory Britain they voted for- a rise in foodbanks, inflation and cost of living🫠 Also whilst im on the subject, I get that Courtney has Jewish heritage but her sympathy for Israel immediately after oct 7th but radio silence for the 30,000+ Palestinians who have been killed by the IDF says a lot. As someone of a Jewish background, she could have used her platform to educate but instead shes shown her support to Zionism.. 🤢 Comes across very childish and unlikable on towie too.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Wow, Ella really wrote her own narrative over the meeting with Harry. What a bare faced liar

Reactions: 4
Agree, it looks terrible. Courtney & Chloe M are just a total waste of airtime. Not to get political but I’ll never forget during the last general election ‘girlband’ were shouting from the rooftops about how much they love the Tories and wanted Boris Johnson to win, urging people to vote for them 🤢 At the time, someone asked Chloe M why they were such tory stans and her response was ‘my best friends are Jewish and Jeremy Corbyn is anti semitic’- what a joke of a reason! This is the Tory Britain they voted for- a rise in foodbanks, inflation and cost of living🫠 Also whilst im on the subject, I get that Courtney has Jewish heritage but her sympathy for Israel immediately after oct 7th but radio silence for the 30,000+ Palestinians who have been killed by the IDF says a lot. As someone of a Jewish background, she could have used her platform to educate but instead shes shown her support to Zionism.. 🤢 Comes across very childish and unlikable on towie too.
I thought about this video of them when Chloe M joked about the price of electric in this weeks ep when they all charged their phones at once lol. They also said they were tories as they don’t wanna get taxed too much 🥴. Off topic but isn’t it crazy the reason we’re in this mess is because Jeremy Corbyn said Free Palestine, this is many of these peoples’ reasoning for their votes, thick as duck

Reactions: 10
I thought about this video of them when Chloe M joked about the price of electric in this weeks ep when they all charged their phones at once lol. They also said they were tories as they don’t wanna get taxed too much 🥴. Off topic but isn’t it crazy the reason we’re in this mess is because Jeremy Corbyn said Free Palestine, this is many of these peoples’ reasoning for their votes, thick as duck
100% or when she was on tiktok claiming she was broke because buying her house took away all her savings. Well should’ve thought of that before you voted for this mess! I know, it’s beyond thick hating a man for saying ‘Free Palestine’, JC didnt lie tho! 🆓🍉

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They are just extremely privileged little kids who have never had to struggle for anything and have absolutely no clue about real life, I don’t think they should be allowed to vote 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What did Courtney even do to her nose? Daft bint.

Do her and Chloe M have jobs?? Serious question !

Reactions: 5
I feel like Ella tried to make the meeting with Harry sounds more like he’d expected a present from her when really he was saying it was a big birthday, he didn’t hear from her!!

Reactions: 9
It’s a new trend now to post what you eat and cooking videos. I don’t mind Megan doing it though because she is trying to show that you can eat normal foods that are gluten free.
---
I feel like Ella tried to make the meeting with Harry sounds more like he’d expected a present from her when really he was saying it was a big birthday, he didn’t hear from her!!
Ella seems the type to ditch her mates for a man

Reactions: 10
What an odd thing to say. You know she's pregnant and primarily posts cooking videos on Tiktok?
Why odd? Every post I see of her, she’s eating. I didn’t know she did cooking videos. I don’t have TikTok. But chips and curries and crisps? Is that what she cooks?

Reactions: 1
I don't watch anyone on any platforms but I have seen her on Masterchef and she's quite an accomplished cook.

Reactions: 1
Are you serious in thinking that Courtney might have the slightest idea about what's going on in Israel - apart from the atrocities on October 7th?

The girl would have trouble finding Golders Green on the tube let alone understand the politics of the situation there, she's thick as mince and a total JP. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but how bleeping dim is Ella sitting saying to Freddie how Dan doesn’t like Amber and he’s phoning her (Ella) up as soon as she leaves in the morning asking her to come round that night and he’s ‘met his match’ 😭😭😭😭 how can someone that age not understand the concept of an easy shag? He’s took you one one ‘date’ (fishing 😩) and you’re round there every night, having sex with him and cooking him Sunday roasts 🤣 and as soon as you leave the country he’s firing in to his ex 🥴 but yeah, he likes you cause you’re so laidback 😂 also, are we not going to talk about the actual MONSTROSITY she was wearing in that scene- the black blazer with one giant frilly white sleeve? I can’t 🕺

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How can amber stand there and listen to Dan blame her for everything that’s happened in their relationship? That’s emotional abuse. Then when she said how she can’t express herself because of how he’s behaved he laughs at her? Literally proving her point.

Why is he harassing her about the relationship if he’s not interested, saying she’s not being honest- then says how last year he wanted her to say about getting back together- why wasn’t he honest then at that point? Also she did mention a few times about giving it another go and he said no and was extremely cold to her saying how he felt nothing for her.

Then saying how Chloe’s being muggy as if Diags hasn’t been vile to Amber for years? Then amber says the dog likes Dan better and he says we established that years ago. He’s an actual nasty prick. She wants to tell him to duck off with his mouthpiece Ella. Disgusting to watch

Reactions: 32