The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be real finding out someone is talking for an hour on FaceTime to their ex is one thing (wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve shagged since breaking up too tbf) but imagine knowing a guy you’re seeing is meeting up all the time to exchange a bleeping dog 😂 I wouldn’t even go near someone who has to keep in contact over a dog. One of you keep the dog and break ties ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let’s be real finding out someone is talking for an hour on FaceTime to their ex is one thing (wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve shagged since breaking up too tbf) but imagine knowing a guy you’re seeing is meeting up all the time to exchange a bleeping dog 😂 I wouldn’t even go near someone who has to keep in contact over a dog. One of you keep the dog and break ties ffs.
And that Dans friend Arg (she said it was his mate he lived with )rang her mate and asked why was Amber going back to Dubai was it because she was getting back with her ex.. Dan is a mind duck ..

Reactions: 4
And that Dans friend Arg (she said it was his mate he lived with )rang her mate and asked why was Amber going back to Dubai was it because she was getting back with her ex.. Dan is a mind duck ..
I thought that was weird too but Arg has always been such a gossip and nosey so made me think he was just looking for gossip 🤣 and maybe Amber has taken it that way

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else shocked that Amy and Billy are still together!? I really thought their relationship would’ve gone up in flames by now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t imagine Dan being a 90s baby and happy going out with someone that wouldn’t even remember stuff like 9/11, the millennium etc

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t imagine Dan being a 90s baby and happy going out with someone that wouldn’t even remember stuff like 9/11, the millennium etc
I’m in my early 30’s and I just couldn’t imagine dating someone or having much in common with someone in their early 20’s. To Dan I think it’s just about sex and not having to impress her as women his age are more likely to have higher expectations. If he’s living with Arg too who is in his 30’s and apparently loved to date teenagers he probably doesn’t see an issue with it. I bet Arg was saying young girls are great 🙄

Reactions: 19
I’m in my early 30’s and I just couldn’t imagine dating someone or having much in common with someone in their early 20’s. To Dan I think it’s just about sex and not having to impress her as women his age are more likely to have higher expectations. If he’s living with Arg too who is in his 30’s and apparently loved to date teenagers he probably doesn’t see an issue with it. I bet Arg was saying young girls are great 🙄
Same age and feel like this too. I love the noughties nostalgia thread and I’d forever be talking about this stuff that would go over their head lol

Same age and feel like this too. I love the noughties nostalgia thread and I’d forever be talking about this stuff that would go over their head lol
I’ll have to look on that thread bet I would love it 😅 yeah I just feel like the life experience difference between those ages is massive. I actually feel like I would rather date someone in their 40s rather than their 20s. Most people mature a lot during their 20s and change a lot too.

Definitely not her TikTok shows how well she’s aged from her mid 20s to now 33 .. she has a post about it
Oh daily mail posted she was 25!🤣🤣🤣
---
Anyone else shocked that Amy and Billy are still together!? I really thought their relationship would’ve gone up in flames by now 😅
I think Bill actually comes across really well! He seems lovely, especially how he is with Polly

As much as I’m team amber, she’s got to let go of Oliver if she hasn’t already. Dan has him 90% of the time whilst she’s in Dubai, then when she returns she wants Oliver for a few days. I’d say Dan is the sole owner and you could see Oliver didn’t want to leave him on last weeks ep. It’s horrible to part ways with your dog but she’s in Dubai so much it’s not that different really

Reactions: 22
I really do not normally like Dani, but this series I actually think she’s been quite mature about a lot of things! And seen things from other peoples side aswell.

That poster wasn’t wrong. Everything I’ve seen of her holiday is just her eating and nothing else. No activities or sightseeing, just eating

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s making out on her video like she’s got insomnia because of the baby saying the baby is kicking her keeping her up 😂😂😂 she isn’t even that far along to have strong kicks. She is annoying already. Imagine what she will be like when she’s ready to pop.