The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Millie have a strawberry mark on her chest? I’m sure I saw it on the photo shoot, but disappeared in the photos.

Why is it one week I like Dan and Ella next week I hate Dan and Ella together 🤣
Also I’m starting to like Freddie 🫣 he does remind me of Bobbie tbf he’s so OTT it’s quite hard not to like him
---
You can tell Ella proper hates the fact her friends are having it with girl band but she’ll always be the outcast 🤣 🤣🤣
---
The two new girls are absolutely stunning but my god the way they talk over each other 🫣 actually hurts my ears when they have a convo !

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Also I’m starting to like Freddie 🫣 he does remind me of Bobbie tbf he’s so OTT it’s quite hard not to like him
---
You can tell Ella proper hates the fact her friends are having it with girl band but she’ll always be the outcast 🤣 🤣🤣
---
The two new girls are absolutely stunning but my god the way they talk over each other 🫣 actually hurts my ears when they have a convo !
stunning isnt a word a would use for them two new girls lips are massive ridiculous looking and that stupid pixie nose look is horrendous the other girl.is ok but mostly plain.
Why is it one week I like Dan and Ell a next week I hate Dan and Ella together 🤣
---
---
I

Reactions: 4
---
---
I really like Freddie 🙈🫣

Reactions: 2
---
---
Stunning but with zero facial expressions (from all the botox) and the most bored voices I've ever heard in my life.

Reactions: 2
You can tell Dan HATED it when Ella asked if he was talking to other girls 🤣 Her chill act went right out the window with that one

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just seen on the daily mail Ella’s said she’s completely single 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Pretty sure Hannah’s also in Ibiza 🫣

• Haha
...thought this was Amber lol...Dan really has a type doesn't he?
Yes blonde and fake 🤣🤣 I think they have similarities expecially the eyes. However I think Amber is lot more attractive than Hamnah. Hannah reminds me more of Dani Lambert or Taylor Ward.

Reactions: 12
Chasing after the prize that is Dan Edgar?! Shaking my damn head.
If she gets back with him after ghosting her and going with Ella she’s mad.. she’s about 33 so should have a bit of sense and I’d he goes there after she exposed him as a cheat again he’s as dim as he looks..

• Heart
So Ella had a talk with Dan sats if you’re still talking like that to your ex then you may aswell get back with her. She should have left it at that and walked away. But no Ella being as immature as she is lets Dan talk her around to deleting ppls numbers 😂 has he deleted Hannah’s yet??? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5