The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does always look good but she gives off the impression that’s all there really is to her, she seems literally obsessed by her looks
Yeah, I don’t mind Amber and she always looks great. But from her stories and SM she seems a bit of an empty vessel. Maybe she’s just very guarded and only shows the real her for family / real friends. But there doesn’t seem much more to her than pouting and preening for the camera around Dubai.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, I don’t mind Amber and she always looks great. But from her stories and SM she seems a bit of an empty vessel. Maybe she’s just very guarded and only shows the real her for family / real friends. But there doesn’t seem much more to her than pouting and preening for the camera around Dubai.
I do actually like Amber but I have to agree too. Her world revolves around her appearance.

Reactions: 9
I think she is guarded but the fact she’s been friends with all her friends for absolute years speaks volumes. The same couldn’t be said for Brockett or Ella though could it 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she is guarded but the fact she’s been friends with all her friends for absolute years speaks volumes. The same couldn’t be said for Brockett or Ella though could it 🫣
Yes, the two aforementioned and Junaid seem to change friendship groups as often as their underwear. It must be exhausting and deep down gutting to know that you don’t have an actual true friend or genuine ally.

Reactions: 5
Someone was talking about this on here with me recently when we were talking about Chloe M, but I couldn’t find a clip. This just appeared for me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone was talking about this on here with me recently when we were talking about Chloe M, but I couldn’t find a clip. This just appeared for me
Yes that’s the one! If I was Courtney I’d be pissed with Chloe M for that.
So cringe watching that. Also Chris came across as an hole too after usually being a nice guy.

Reactions: 11
I dunno how chloe m gets away with it so much , they must witch about her , she's the same now with Amber

does anyone else wish tattle had been around during the glory days of towie with mark, sam etc! Would love to see what these threads would have been like then!!

Reactions: 35
I completely agree on this! She has loadsss of friends and most of them she’s been friends with for years. This speaks volumes about her. Just because she speaks up for herself and defends her friends to death doesn’t make her a bad person. I really like her tbh

• Haha
I’m an Amber fan too! I never used to be I won’t lie, but she’s grown on me so much and i genuinely think the break up with Dan was the best thing to happen to her. She looks bloody unreal, literally the best she’s ever looked. I absolutely love how she always looks so well put together and classy too. She gives all the girls on Towie a run for their money now!! Biggest glow up ever 🤌🏻 I do reckon she’ll leave the show soon though. She just seems so out of place and seems to of matured unlike the rest of ‘girl band’ 🤣
Yessss even a hater can’t say anything about her appearance she looks unbelievable he must be seething underneath it all! And yeah especially Chloe now she just loves the drama she needs to get away from her!
---
Chloe’s a witch she’s a bit of a narcacist as if you’d tell your mate it’s embarrassing for her, have her back thank god Chloe Lewis stuck up for her

Reactions: 4
Amber does look unreal there is no denying it and her clothes are lovely etc…. However based on Just faces alone and nothing else? I think Ella is far prettier. She’s way more naturally pretty, amber is like try hard good looking in my opinion

• Wow
Amber does look unreal there is no denying it and her clothes are lovely etc…. However based on Just faces alone and nothing else? I think Ella is far prettier. She’s way more naturally pretty, amber is like try hard good looking in my opinion
Ella is SO smug all the time! I don’t think she’s attractive, especially that voice 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I’m no Ella fan, she makes me cringe! I do think she’s very pretty though

I thought Ella was so chill, why is she so bothered about the call and asking if dans talking to other girls … she’s sooo chill!!
---
Also why does no one especially Dan / diags not say what happened at the end of the relationship? I understand amber and her friends but they just always make suggestions like.. the way it ended etc why not just say what happened

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m no Ella fan, she makes me cringe! I do think she’s very pretty though
She’s pretty if you take her at face value without the ridiculous slugs above her eyes. Her voice, attitude and the way she dresses ruins it though 🙃

Reactions: 6