The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you're going through NHS then there's stipulations to get the free treatment but private there won't be.

Regarding Amy Childs- was the house she just moved from actually hers because she said she lived there 12 years but on rightmove it says the house was last sold 2002.

Reactions: 4
If you're going through NHS then there's stipulations to get the free treatment but private there won't be.
There are so many private fertility clinics who are known for encouraging people to have treatment who don’t even need it just to make money. They don’t give a tit if the person is healthy and fertile or what their relationship is like. It’s a money making game. That’s why I can’t always believe that these people required any sort of intervention. It’s just like anything these days people want quick results and instant gratification instead of having patience. Georgia also wouldn’t have been trying very long. She only miscarried a year ago. Fertility treatment takes months and she’s already at a point in pregnancy where they know the gender so doesn’t make sense. As I’ve already said people can do what they like with their money but I think it is insulting to people with genuine fertility issues.

Reactions: 11
It’s crazy to think he has another child. It’s never once been acknowledged online from what I can see. Was he in a relationship with the mother or was it a ONS no contact type of thing?

Also, I’ve just watched the infamous marbs episode where Lucy swilled Mario with red wine.
“Do you know what I’ve realised after I wasted two years of my life? I’m not the mug, you are” 😬🍷 I still cheered 11 years later 😭😭😭
I love that episode and also the one where Lauren Goodger pushes Mark Wright into the pool hahaha he was a tool totally deserved it 😅

Reactions: 7
he was in a long term relationship with her and a tattler said on Megan's thread that the deadbeat did post his son Roman on his socials and when he took up with Megan he stopped.

Looks like Megan was/is jealous of his son.
she strikes me as one of those women who thinks if she gets pregnant and has her own child with him his other child will just conveniently disappear into the ether… vile

Reactions: 12
My friend had ivf , quite a few years ago now but I remember she said one of the requirements was to be in a relationship for at least 2 years (something like that) suppose things probably have changed since then and it may be different going private
No restrictions when you go private.

Reactions: 3
God forgive me but Georgia looks absolutely terrible in that pregnancy video.
Her entire appearance is such a far cry from a few years ago on TOWIE. That nose job ruined her.

Reactions: 26
Her entire appearance is such a far cry from a few years ago on TOWIE. That nose job ruined her.
Agree. I wonder what Tommy really thinks about how she looks.

Reactions: 10
She's so frumpy and ugly with what she's fine with her face..

( she was frumpy before the pregnancy)

Reactions: 8
There are so many private fertility clinics who are known for encouraging people to have treatment who don’t even need it just to make money. They don’t give a tit if the person is healthy and fertile or what their relationship is like. It’s a money making game. That’s why I can’t always believe that these people required any sort of intervention. It’s just like anything these days people want quick results and instant gratification instead of having patience. Georgia also wouldn’t have been trying very long. She only miscarried a year ago. Fertility treatment takes months and she’s already at a point in pregnancy where they know the gender so doesn’t make sense. As I’ve already said people can do what they like with their money but I think it is insulting to people with genuine fertility issues.
It seems like she had the miscarriage, tried for a few months and because she was so desperate to be pregnant again just threw money at a fertility clinic.
Like you say if she's far enough gone for a gender reveal plus the time it takes for ivf including the preliminary checks, meds, egg collection, transfer, 2 week wait etc they must have gone to the clinic within a few months.

She doesn't have fertility issues.

Reactions: 9
Her nose job put me of ever having any plastic surgery it was so bad at the time the change in her face was drastic 🤣 and not for the better…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Georgia’s old nose was absolutely fine and suited her face perfectly, her new nose is a joke, it’s like she chose a nose from a catalogue without any consideration as to how it would fit with the dimensions of her face, she does not look better for that nose job, and all the filler she’s getting done is starting to look dreadful too, filler is such a bad route to go down if you aren’t doing subtle filler for things which actually benefit from it like obvious tear troughs and stuff, even with that you’ve gotta be careful…she’s starting to look like the joker

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s had something done to her chin too and far too much cheek filler. It’s awful.
Her nose job put me of ever having any plastic surgery it was so bad at the time the change in her face was drastic 🤣 and not for the better…

Reactions: 6
She was determined to get her girl. Sad really, as a healthy baby should be the priority, but congratulations to them.

Reactions: 9
Just watched the latest episode of Towie and my take on it honestly is Dan is still in love with Amber. Chloe M saying to Dan he’s getting so irate because he’s taking his feelings for Amber out onto her (which he denied) and then Diags confirmed that was the case to Amber! I think Amber still has love for him but has more res
She’s said on her show they’ve been trying for nearly a year with no luck x
---
So I’ve just catched up on Sundays towie and this is my take -
Dan is still in love with Amber. I genuinely didn’t think he was but after this weeks episode I think he is and I think if Amber was to show she’s interested he’d go back.
She’d quite literally have to beg for him though as he’s such a narcissist he enjoys the game and validation.
The fact he got so irate towards Chloe and denied it was because of his actual feelings towards Amber, and then Diags confirmed to Amber that actually is the case. I think Amber still has love for Dan but knows she deserves better and won’t go back no matter how she feels.
I also think Dan is a MASSIVE narcissist. The way he refuses to accept or acknowledge the way he’s made Amber feel, and baits her into talking about her feelings only to smirk at her and dismiss her is so cruel. Not surprised she has such a guard up now.
Ella is a complete child and I can’t stand her put on cockney accent. The way she tries to act so casual with Dan when it’s so bloody obvious the girl is head over heels for him.
Freddie is a wannabe Bobby and an annoying one at that
I’m so glad you posted this I’ve realised how much of a narc dan actually is! He is obsessed with Amber good in her for trying to protect her feelings! I know people dislike her but I am an Amber fan!
---

Regarding Amy Childs- was the house she just moved from actually hers because she said she lived there 12 years but on rightmove it says the house was last sold 2002.
Maybe she’s not sold it and is going to rent it out? But also sometimes it takes a while for it to be updated post sale

Reactions: 5
I’m an Amber fan too! I never used to be I won’t lie, but she’s grown on me so much and i genuinely think the break up with Dan was the best thing to happen to her. She looks bloody unreal, literally the best she’s ever looked. I absolutely love how she always looks so well put together and classy too. She gives all the girls on Towie a run for their money now!! Biggest glow up ever 🤌🏻 I do reckon she’ll leave the show soon though. She just seems so out of place and seems to of matured unlike the rest of ‘girl band’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She does always look good but she gives off the impression that’s all there really is to her, she seems literally obsessed by her looks

Reactions: 13